sfearl1's Test Cypionate & DBOL Cycle

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
yeaaaa, finally running this cycle after working it out on paper and talking about it for about a year it seems. and its just a basic one but i'm excited as hell! previous cycles include superdrol, mega trn & zol.

starting stats
5' 7.5"
185lbs
~13% bf

weeks 1-14
500mg Test Cyp (250 twice a week)

weeks 1-5(or 6)
40mg Dbol (might bump to 60)

weeks 3-....
a'dex (as needed)
finasteride (still unsure but most likely will use it)

supporting supps/ancillaries while on and post include:
multi/efas
cycle support
rpm
cissus
bcaa's

post cycle
torem
post cycle support/cycle support
retain 2
ai? (tapered inversely to tor) - i have hdx2 but am still up in the air on which ai i will be using - throw me some ideas
drive/igf-2
(i realize it looks a bit like a kitchen sink but i'm still refining it. important thing is i've got everything already so thats not an issue)

i'm going for straight up mass on this cycle. while i will do my best at keeping it clean, i am going to be eating like a madman. i'm on that seefood diet baby!! i'll try to get ~35-3800 calories a day. i'm not listing every food and nutrient breakdown but to get a general idea my meals will include some of the following: mass shake(4 scoops whey, 1/2 cup yogurt, 1 cup oats, 24oz skim milk), [expensive ass!] low sodium turkey meat from the deli on wheat, no-salt almonds, pb, 3-4 chicken breasts a day, pasta, eggs/whites, alot of frozen broccoli/frozen green beans (so my ass isn't mad at me for all of the chicken i'm eating lol), ground turkey chili, roast beef, etc.

training split
i recently ran an 8 week HST routine and had great success with it. i will however be switching my training up and raising the volume for this cycle...
chest/bis
shoulders/traps/tris
back/legs (this is proving to be a long workout so i might split my quads and hams up and do hams with back and quads with shoulders and tris or chest and bis, calves eod)

i'll probably only update with significant changes in strength and body composition or if i have any questions for the people following. i will be posting pics fo sho!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
FIRST CULT POST:head: :head: :head: ......sweet!

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BRONANA!! Kick some asssssss!! lol I'm the second MALE member in!! LOL!!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
now that nycste is here i can feel the estrogen getting higher.......:lol:

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh whats up sfear! good luck on this cycle

3rd male banana member to post :D

let me leave a funny quote:
nyc: "Would I need to keep the test cool after I inject it?"
me: "LOL"
hahahahaha!! :duel: :icon_lol:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
looks like it will be a good cycle bro. At first glance i thought you said "after working out for a year" and i thought **** he shouldn't be cycling, then i saw that you had been working the cycle out for a year :icon_lol: silly me

Enjoy the bulk :food:

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
oh whats up sfear! good luck on this cycle

3rd male banana member to post :D

let me leave a funny quote:
nyc: "Would I need to keep the test cool after I inject it?"
me: "LOL"
wtf i didnt say that

i said

nyc "would i need to keep the test cool when not using it"
me "lol" or "newb"

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
looks like it will be a good cycle bro. At first glance i thought you said "after working out for a year" and i thought **** he shouldn't be cycling, then i saw that you had been working the cycle out for a year :icon_lol: silly me

BOO this man!:hammer:

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established

yeah i just saw that too. i might have to go in and change that..

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established

fixed. thanks bro!1

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yo, Nycste, go see the wizard of Oz, ASK FOR SOME BALLS~!!! hahahahahaha:lol: :lol:

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah, dude! You know I'm up in this sh*t!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell yeah, dude! You know I'm up in this sh*t!!

i would break that tom petty lookin mother fukcer's face!!!!...then bang the fat chick,and make mr.miagi take videos to post on you tube!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
thinking about quad for first injection. its gonna be hard to psyche myself up to do it.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh don't be a puss... Why not just shoot 1cc in each glute. I pick glutes over quads any day, I barely feel it

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh don't be a puss... Why not just shoot 1cc in each glute. I pick glutes over quads any day, I barely feel it
pain doesn't bother me. it's the initial idea that gets me all shakey and lightheaded and sh1t. i was going to wait til tomorrow and have my med student friend do it for me the 1st time but i want to do it now and just get it over with.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I remember those jitters and anxiety before my 1st injection. After you do a few of them and find that sweet spot, it's a piece of cake

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
good luck sfear. Nice to see you took the pin route! So how was the injection? I remember my first.........almost passed out, i think i stopped breathing while i was doing it lol. Now needles are nothing. Youll get used to it. I advise you do quads first too because you can use both hands and see the site while doing it with full control.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
good luck sfear. Nice to see you took the pin route! So how was the injection? I remember my first.........almost passed out, i think i stopped breathing while i was doing it lol. Now needles are nothing. Youll get used to it. I advise you do quads first too because you can use both hands and see the site while doing it with full control.
i decided to wait until today. i'm glad i did because i was tired as hell last night and didn't want to pin and do something stupid and hurt myself. today is day 1 anyway. pinning mondays and thursdays.

shoulders/tris today

dosing 40mg dbol
250mg cyp

ps thanks for the support PP:head:

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
i just found out i have acquired a taste for tuna. i used to hate it too. looks like one of the big cans will make another two snacks/meals a day. ;)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i just found out i have acquired a taste for tuna. i used to hate it too. looks like one of the big cans will make another two snacks/meals a day. ;)
tunas nice, quick convenient, all protein :food:

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dang I am so late. Either way best of luck SFearl...I'm jealous, but I have no doubt this will be a success for you. And if you run into problems you know the BC is gotcha back!

:cheers:

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Dang I am so late. Either way best of luck SFearl...I'm jealous, but I have no doubt this will be a success for you. And if you run into problems you know the BC is gotcha back!

:cheers:
thanks travis!! the BC is becoming quite the brotherhood round here!

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
test the waters and see how painful it is in your glute first, trust me.

goodluck on your first shot!!
i'll probably do glutes next week. why do you say go glute first? i'm assuming you don't think they're that painful? i'm going to be pretty shakey with my left hand.