pre ban??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
URGENT ALERT-
IDS, WEBBER, EVOL (Evolution Labs) end ProHormone Production; Others will follow.

Due to an expose’ article in ESPN Magazine and ESPN’s notification of the FDA, all suppliers of ProHormones have been placed in legal trouble. sources have informed us that they have already ceased production. Some companies have indicated that they will bring out new products similar to the Halodrol liquid gels which are not effective.

When we checked with Europa, one of our suppliers, they indicated that all their products were recalled by the manufacturers. We contacted the companies and they indicated that recalled product would be destroyed and was not available for sale.

We are working day and night trying to find any remaining inventories to maintain stock as long as possible. But, prices will begin increasing as early as next week.

Here is a link to the full article from ESPN Magazine:

ESPN - Assael: China's open supply of performance-enhancing drugs - ESPN

I can't tell you where i got this info (no source posting) but it is from a supplement supplier........so judge the info accordingly......just thought it would be worth posting.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This information is correct.

SurfDan5

SurfDan5

Awards
looks like its time to stock up and start throwing some stuff in the freezer a long with my AX Superdrol...

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
sorry to be the bearer of crappy info......but at least we all know NOW vs. later....when it might be to late......just trying to be helpful......this is going to impact us all in some form or another....ie support supplement companies, end users, distributors.....on and on

Benderzzz

Awards
So its like the last ban right
where distributors have crazy sales
or did i read the prices were going to go up this time
F*ck ESPN

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So its like the last ban right
where distributors have crazy sales
or did i read the prices were going to go up this time
F*ck ESPN
hard to say pricewise. no actual ban yet. I think its just the feds will start enforcing the DSHEA... so the products will disappear one by one

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was working at BN last ban, and I can tell you that we really did not run crazy sales at all, and we STILL sold out of everything.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i might be crazy.....(well OK i am) but don't you think that by banning the legal stuff (that works) thats already out there and replacing it with some of the legal stuff (that doesn't work) that quite possibly the market will shift even more to illegal stuff (gear)......i mean even if one chooses not to "pin" theres still orals available (completely illegal of course and i would never condone this use of either injectable or oral) but it might be easier to get that stuff than it might be to get the other.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i might be crazy.....(well OK i am) but don't you think that by banning the legal stuff (that works) thats already out there and replacing it with some of the legal stuff (that doesn't work) that quite possibly the market will shift even more to illegal stuff (gear)......i mean even if one chooses not to "pin" theres still orals available (completely illegal of course and i would never condone this use of either injectable or oral) but it might be easier to get that stuff than it might be to get the other.
Such is the way it always works...criminalize everything, then you either get a passive populace that is afraid to assert their rights because of consequences, or you institutionalize everyone and use that as justification of the expansion of government.

Benderzzz

Awards
really??
I thought they did specifically
i think superdrol went from 50-25 or something like that
i could be wrong though
I wonder how fast this is going to happen because i have no money until the last of the month and wanted to pick some up before this generation of designers are wiped out
especially some of that 1,4 andro powder and H-drol
you guys got enough to last until next week dsade

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The demand on the 1,4 has not slowed down at all, and I know replenishment is almost impossible at this point.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
wait so matt,
all stuff is going to be dissapearing including say...havoc?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
that argument is invalid. if a ban on these substances take place, then both the currently legal and illegal products will be grouped together.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My opinion is we won't see a new law passed including current compounds as steroids, just enforce existing FDA and customs rules

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
My opinion is we won't see a new law passed including current compounds as steroids, just enforce existing FDA and customs rules
who knows! with the 2008 election coming up this will be something huge for the politicians to take a stand on, they can gurantee they will pass the law and all that crap they may even do it

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
true. i'd suggest buying epistane now if any of you want it. other stuff might hang around a while, but from what dsade said havoc has made its last run. IBE has had stock level issues pretty commonly, and with what scrutiny they are under for their research chem side, its pretty questionable as to restocking. I guess there are a few other clones out there

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
that argument is invalid. if a ban on these substances take place, then both the currently legal and illegal products will be grouped together.
the comparison i was trying to make was between say Havoc (currently legal and works) and say Haldrol liquid gels (also currently legal but IMO doesn't work).......taking all the products like EPI,Havoc, SD clones, SUS500 ETC. and replacing them with a bunch of stuff that doesn't really perform as well.....there for driving people to go to "real" stuff thats all............

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats like saying prohibition drove people to shoot heroin, not really accurate. And really i'm not sure most of our compounds are currently legal to sell. They aren't controlled substances, so they aren't illegal to possess. but they dont qualify as supplements under FDA rules either

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
the comparison i was trying to make was between say Havoc (currently legal and works) and say Haldrol liquid gels (also currently legal but IMO doesn't work).......taking all the products like EPI,Havoc, superdrol clones, SUS500 ETC. and replacing them with a bunch of stuff that doesn't really perform as well.....there for driving people to go to "real" stuff thats all............
Yes, but both your first comment and this last one both make the assumption that these are not real...

...they are just as strong, if not stronger then thier currently illegal counterparts. They interact with your body's hormones in the same fashion.

...so driving someone to the "real" stuff is actually taking a step parallel and not forward.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well I am glad I got my last order already. this is ridiculous

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
ofcourse not. you can still get everything you'd possible want.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
You know, this sh*tty thing about all this is?

The last few times this happened it didn't effect the already underground market, but this time it's the underground market that effected the legitimate market.

In other words, you get fvcked across the board. :(

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
damn all we want to do is lift weights, eat healthy, and use the occasional supplementation to aid us in our efforts in building a better person. wtf is wrong with that! i'm gettin in the car and driving to espn studios... no telling whats going to go down when i get there, i might just keep driving, straight threw the front window!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn all we want to do is lift weights, eat healthy, and use the occasional supplementation to aid us in our efforts in building a better person. wtf is wrong with that! i'm gettin in the car and driving to espn studios... no telling whats going to go down when i get there, i might just keep driving, straight threw the front window!
:nono: no talking like that now! Its not their fault. Its just the government finally catching up. Blame barry bonds + chris benoit

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Do not blame Bonds...

Blame the numerous athletes that use things that are banned by thier respective organizations and get caught...

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
I was working at BN last ban, and I can tell you that we really did not run crazy sales at all, and we STILL sold out of everything.
Since you were at BN at the time, tell me this, I keep waiting for them to drop the price on the VPX line(m1t, gangstatest, etc), and they never did, and as far as I could tell no other supplement stores did, so where did it all go? There stuff was way overpriced, but it was legit.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
:nono: no talking like that now! Its not their fault. Its just the government finally catching up. Blame barry bonds + chris benoit
yeah i guess you're right. still seems like they ran and told the teacher on us though.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, you would think the feds would have tried staying on top of it better after the 05 ban

onelife

onelife

Awards
i think the cycle is going to continue like this... they will care and "save the children from steroids" and then back down.. and then again and again.. just dont see them staying focused on this issue for a long period of time.. but until they back off : :saw:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WoW! I feel like I stepped in to a big ol' stinky pile of Deju Vu!

Benderzzz

Awards
I am so glad we have a government with ADD
everyother year it is the same sh*t
you are right on that onelife

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since you were at BN at the time, tell me this, I keep waiting for them to drop the price on the VPX line(m1t, gangstatest, etc), and they never did, and as far as I could tell no other supplement stores did, so where did it all go? There stuff was way overpriced, but it was legit.
It sold out...everything sold out.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
they "crack down" on something, and then move onto the next thing. no worries

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So we should expect places like NP - SUPREME to not only sell off their remanding stock, but also the possibility of never having those "things" again?

It sold out...everything sold out.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So we should expect places like NP - SUPREME to not only sell off their remanding stock, but also the possibility of never having those "things" again?
This is a distinct possibility. The way this is being handled is threatening the manufacturers with hardcore jailtime in China if they are caught shipping hormones to the US.

Nobody wants anything to do with supplying.

SurfDan5

SurfDan5

Awards
**** ESPN
**** the FDA
:FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger:

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is a distinct possibility. The way this is being handled is threatening the manufacturers with hardcore jailtime in China if they are caught shipping hormones to the US.

Nobody wants anything to do with supplying.
Is Patrick Arnold the only one that really has the capability(equipment) to manufacture in-house?

Status
Not open for further replies.