transdermal products are in every lotion : cheap effective recipe

1. sicosico

transdermal products are in every lotion : cheap effective recipe

look at you ordinary lotion ,what can you see, first :
    ISOPROPYL MYRISTRATE then others like alchohol,
    PROPYLENE GLYCOL and other oil which are the best thing for your transdermal gel plus aloe vera and some good stuff. to make a transdermal out of it just add 40% ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL
    which is sold for 99 cents , and 20% DMSO which can be bought for 6 bucks in the net and here you go , enjoy the cheap effective recipe.

remember heat away from direct fire , using hot water .

note : Pure DMSO freezes at room temperature

another note :be careful not to add too nuch dmso 20% is enough , you can even use 10% ,don't be too much , it's not harmful but only in high dosages , "a pain reliever in the 1960s and 1970s until scientists discovered in animal tests that it caused eye damage in high doses."

2. Registered User

That doesnt sound like a very safe idea to be spreading around on the net.

Be careful someone might miss inturupt your post and think then can make an injectable out of Drano or something.

The %'s of the ingerdients in most lotions are made specifically for that lotion not a trandermal PH. But what the hell give it a try and let me know.

db

P.S. The DMSO can really screw up your skin so be careful with that ****. Pain reliever my ass. Youll be peeling for the next 2 years feeling like you have had some high radition exposure or something. And your Breath... well Youll be single for a while.
  3. sicosico

Originally posted by db682

Be careful someone might miss inturupt your post and think then can make an injectable out of Drano or something.

The %'s of the ingerdients in most lotions are made specifically for that lotion not a trandermal PH. But what the hell give it a try and let me know.

i think it depends on the lotion your using look for high quality ingedients and about injecting it thats funny, no one is that stupid!

when you add the ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 40% and the dmso 10% it will be effective for the ph , you can use even 50 % alchohol , all my firends already tried my recipe , save alot and got great results.
    •   

4. sicosico

i found this recipe from the big cat's page :

A transdermal is made quite easily. Option number one is simply to get your hands on some DMSO, mix up a 50/50 mix of DMSO and water, add in the crushed up pellets and apply to the skin. The second is to make an alcohol carrier. You can find the necessary products at any local pharmacy and the more you buy, the cheaper it gets. All of it perfectly legal, easy to obtain since pharmacies are supplied 5 times a day and not too expensive. You need ethanol (as pure as it gets, I use SD40) and Isopropyl Myristate (IPM), a mix of isopropyl alcohol and myristic acid. Mix up 70% ethanol and 30% IPM
  5. Registered User

****, i make transdermal spray for $7 canadian, you can't get much cheaper than that. Stick with the recipe!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 209
    Last Post: 05-30-2009, 02:06 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-04-2006, 09:26 AM
  3. "Pic's Are In, "New & Updated!!!
    By GymCandy397 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2003, 05:48 PM
  4. how many mgs are in a capsule of 1AD?
    By antonio in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-28-2002, 03:48 PM