Awards
  • Established
INITIAL STATS:

height: 5'9"
Weight: 208
bf%~12-14%
Waist: 33

Cycle History:

CYCLE: 6 weeks of PPFinigenxEpi (phased between PP and Epi)

POST CYCLE: Toremifine Taper ran inversely to Hyperdrol X2. I also used Retain 2, all of my daily supplements (seen below) and a little paravol. I used oratropin to help heal my partially torn left pec tendon. The oratropin also helped me recover post cycle.
Gains: 18lbs
Kept: 8-10lbs ( the rest was water and some muscle lost due to injury in post cycle therapy).

SUPPLEMENTS:

-Fish oils
-CLA
-BCAABulk Leucine
-Glutamine
-dandelion leaf and root
-Cycle Support (taken ON and POST cycle)
-Life Support or Liv 52 (taken all year round)
-MHP Activite Multi
-Radox antioxidant blend
-GNC herbal Joint Formula
-Bulk cissus (when necessary)
-Whey Protein
-Zero Impact Bars (in emergencies)
-Vitamin C

Diet:

-I wake up at 8am and go to sleep at 12am give or take an hour. My typical day would look like this:

8AM:
-BSN True Mass
or
-2 whole eggs + 7 whites
-1-1.5 cups oats

~10:30AM
-2-3 Jennie-O turkey burgers
-1 cup brown rice
-salsa

~1PM
-8 oz chicken breast
-1 cup brown rice
-salsa

~2:45-3:00PM
-MRP: 40g P, 20g C

~4:15PM
-1 whole eggs+5 whites
-assorted fruit
-1 slice 100% natural whole wheat toast

~6:00PM
-SAME AS 4:15

~7:30PM (Pre Workout)
-50g Whey
-2 organic whole grain blueberry waffles
-banana or apple

~9:15PM (Post Workout)
-65-80g carbs from white grape juice
-30g whey

~10:30PM
Usually:
-1 whole egg
-5-7 whites
-4 rice cakes with natural flax enriched peanut butter

Right before bed ~12:00AM
-30g whey

3-4AM
-25-50g whey

**** Not every day pans out like it is written down but thats about how it goes. some foods that I change up or switch in and out are

Carbs:
-SweetRedWhite potatoes
-RiceRice Cakes
-Whole grain bagels
-chopped brocolliasparaguspeasmixed veggies

Protein:
-Chicken
-Shrimp
-Turkey

TRAINING:::

Monday: Quads + Biceps + Calves

Tuesday: Chest + Traps

Wednesday: Interval Sprints or Rest

Thursday: Back + Abs

Friday: Shoulders + Triceps

Saturday: Hamstrings + Calves + (Abs)

Sunday: Interval Sprints andor Abs andor Rest

Goals for This Cycle:

-I do not set weight goals, I go by how I look. I want a relatively drastic improvement in: (listed in priority)

-size
-symmetry
-condition
-definition
-strength
-Vascularity

** I have not yet begun to compete as a bodybuilder but i am very passionate about trying. I will be doing my first show within the next year. I aspire one day to be a professional bodybuilder, otherwise I would not be so dedicated or well researched. I am not putting all my eggs in the IFBB pro basket, and I am currently working on a degree and starting an online Fitness related company of my own (PM FOR MORE INFO).

CYCLE OUTLINE:

Length: ~14 weeks ON, 6-8 weeks POST CYCLE

Compounds:

-Testosterone Enanthate IM: 750mgweek pinned M and THR

-Equipoise IM: 500-600mgweek Pinned with Test M and THR

-IGF1-LR3- 50mcg pinned bilaterally in muscles worked PWO (every training day)

Epistane: kicking off weeks 1-(4-6): 50mgday

** epistane or a different Non methyl oral (possibly furazadrol) will be used at the end of the cycle when the long Injectable esters are clearing before post cycle therapy to fill the gap and maintainkeep gaining

HCG: beginning about half way through cycle or as testes begin to shrinksuck up on me: 250 IU 2x or 3xweek 1 day before Steroid injection

Aromasin 10mg EOD or as needed to keep bloat and gyno in check

** blood work will be done mid cycle and again towards the end of post cycle therapy and again about a moth or two later.

** Please refer to my thread: "Possible Safe-Ish Cycle Ideas" for the planning stages of this cycle and thank you to all who have helped me thus far

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
its about time....

ill be here for the duration.

good luck best wishes.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh looking forward to the bloodwork as well....

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks PP, you've been a great help along the way

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
UPDATE AND RECAP SO FAR:

it is day 2 (tuesday) of week 3. Here is a summary of my first few weeks.

I have my GF inject my glutes (rotating between left and right each inj) total volume is about 2.4ml per injection with a 25g needle---(yea....these are long injections, i may use bigger needles)

The first week i started the epi i felt a little fuller and euphoric (probably initial bang and then placebo. I got a little run down (as usual when introducing steroids) for a few days and then bounced back.

I like the IGF-1, I actually have become accustomed to enjoying pinning myself PWO. After the first few injections I felt dizzy and weird and the following few days I experienced serious fatigue. these symptoms have ceased.

about Wednesday of week 2 I got the Test-Flu. IT SUCKED. i was so fatigued, weak. I had every flu symptom minus the fever. After the weekend it cleared up and today Im about 95%. Hopefully I will start to really feel the Test "Kick-in" soon. Now that my flu symptoms have cleared, I am hungrier. every 2 hours or so I'm eating.

Libido is WAYYYYY UP!!!! thats all i have to say about that....

Strength is up a lot too and it is steadily climbing. Endurance seems to be right there with it.

I cant wait for the size....thats the primary goal here. I do feel a little bigger. I feel much better pumps in the gym and so far Im up about 7-10bs. (hard to tell, weight and water fluctuates)

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Nice journal. Maybe a mod could move it to the Cycle Logs forum.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
week 3 already, youre in for some fun real soon bro.

Beast in the making! Hope it goes awesome.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome job so far. How long are you running the IGF to begin with?

I like how its a bit longer cycle too.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh yea forgot about the IGF. Im running it for the first 4 weeks. then 4 or so weeks off then on again for the last 1-2 weeks of my cycle and continuing into PCT

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
REMINDER: This is not a daily updated "LOG" per se. The reason for this is because I do not want to have it end up being 50+ pages long with small updates daily, and side conversations taking up most of the space. I will update when there is something important that has changed with respect to anything in my cycle outline (seen in first post).

As of today I will report that I am still run down, although most of the flu symptoms have passed. My lifts are great in the gym. I am stronger every lift and I look subtly (but increasingly bigger). Pretty soon I am expecting to feel euphoric, non-flu-like, and see some serious size gains.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
No matter how "euphoric" I feel, I still hate cardio. But I do it...

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
UPDATE: the end of week three is approaching. I am really not sure if i feel much from the test yet. I have a big libido boost, increase in strength and aggression, but no real size yet. Im in a little bit better shape becuase of th epi and my diet (which has been mostly clean since starting the cycle).

I have always had a problem with water weight. its a combination of my relatively thick pale skin, some water retention and some subq fat weight. I have tried many things an d my water levels never budge. I think its too soon to panic, I have never done a true "cutting" diet and routine to see how lean I can look.

I feel that becuase of my natural tendency to retain water, 750mg test\week will bloat me a bit. Ive been running aromasin at 10mg EOD, anyone think I should bump this dose up to say 15-20mg EOD or 10mg ED?

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE: the end of week three is approaching. I am really not sure if i feel much from the test yet. I have a big libido boost, increase in strength and aggression, but no real size yet. Im in a little bit better shape becuase of th epi and my diet (which has been mostly clean since starting the cycle).

I have always had a problem with water weight. its a combination of my relatively thick pale skin, some water retention and some subq fat weight. I have tried many things an d my water levels never budge. I think its too soon to panic, I have never done a true "cutting" diet and routine to see how lean I can look.

I feel that becuase of my natural tendency to retain water, 750mg test\week will bloat me a bit. Ive been running aromasin at 10mg EOD, anyone think I should bump this dose up to say 15-20mg EOD or 10mg ED?
damn i'm getting anxious waiting for that post where you say your size is exploding! patience...

unless the bloat is really bad or uncomfortable, and bp is elevated then maybe bump. otherwise i've read numerous times to embrace the bloat and it will pay off in the end.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn i'm getting anxious waiting for that post where you say your size is exploding! patience...

unless the bloat is really bad or uncomfortable, and bp is elevated then maybe bump. otherwise i've read numerous times to embrace the bloat and it will pay off in the end.
Yea its not bad. Its just something that frustrates me so much. My diet is super clean, organized etc. My training is 100%, my cycle is going to be awesome, but I still feel soft and water retentive. I'm just so eager for something to start working big time. should only be another week or so until it hits

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey guys I've been having a thought. i take cycle support on every cycle and for every post cycle therapy. for this cycle I am just taking 1 scoop at night. I do however take Liv. 52 during the day. I am beginning to think that all my liver protection (liv.52 especially becuase I take it around the times I dose Epi) is hindering some of the absorption of the compound. Any thoughts? I mean it should only be another week or so until the injectables kick in, and Ill only be on epi for another two weeks or so, once the Test and EQ are full swing I wont have to worry about liver protection blocking orals.

I was thinking of lowering the dose of Liv.52 (which is amazing btw) to 2 pills a day ( I have been using 3 or 4) and dose them as far from Epi dosing as possible

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
hey guys I've been having a thought. i take cycle support on every cycle and for every post cycle therapy. for this cycle I am just taking 1 scoop at night. I do however take Liv. 52 during the day. I am beginning to think that all my liver protection (liv.52 especially becuase I take it around the times I dose Epi) is hindering some of the absorption of the compound. Any thoughts? I mean it should only be another week or so until the injectables kick in, and Ill only be on epi for another two weeks or so, once the Test and EQ are full swing I wont have to worry about liver protection blocking orals.

I was thinking of lowering the dose of Liv.52 (which is amazing btw) to 2 pills a day ( I have been using 3 or 4) and dose them as far from Epi dosing as possible
Ive never seen any conclusive evidence on this issue. I find a middleground somewhere on the issue, it's logical that if liver support supps help you breakdown the methylated compound then you wont be getting as much from it, however people running large amounts of liver protection don't report hugely diminished gains, so i would not worry about it too much. Most people would tell you to err on the side of safety and go heavy on liver protection. Myself, i run Cycle Support with only 1 scoop and that's it. For years everyone was popping Dbol with no liver protection, thats not a great reason but i just think that sometimes the danger is overstated.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ive never seen any conclusive evidence on this issue. I find a middleground somewhere on the issue, it's logical that if liver support supps help you breakdown the methylated compound then you wont be getting as much from it, however people running large amounts of liver protection don't report hugely diminished gains, so i would not worry about it too much. Most people would tell you to err on the side of safety and go heavy on liver protection. Myself, i run Cycle Support with only 1 scoop and that's it. For years everyone was popping Dbol with no liver protection, thats not a great reason but i just think that sometimes the danger is overstated.
I do agree with you. The toxicity issue is completely overblown. Methylated steroids make your liver work? yes. but its not somethign that is life threatening if use is responsible and your not popping dbols all year

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Question: I usually pin calves after cardio becuase I jog uphill on a treadmill and it really works my calves. I pinned IGF-1 in my claves today about 15 minutes after the cardio (becuase I worked abs right after). They were the most painful injections I've had to date. I am guessing becuase the calves are so tight and dense from being used all day. Either way after the injection (only shot 20 ticks on a 1cc syringe in each) blood dribbled out of the site (I aspirated and there I was not in a vein).

My main concern is that there are now two 1cm diameter raised bump\bruises where the injection site was. They are colored blackish-greenish. Is this something to be worried about? maybe just bruising form poking through a vein or two?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Question: I usually pin calves after cardio becuase I jog uphill on a treadmill and it really works my calves. I pinned IGF-1 in my claves today about 15 minutes after the cardio (becuase I worked abs right after). They were the most painful injections I've had to date. I am guessing becuase the calves are so tight and dense from being used all day. Either way after the injection (only shot 20 ticks on a 1cc syringe in each) blood dribbled out of the site (I aspirated and there I was not in a vein).

My main concern is that there are now two 1cm diameter raised bump\bruises where the injection site was. They are colored blackish-greenish. Is this something to be worried about? maybe just bruising form poking through a vein or two?
Doesnt sound like anything to worry about. Calves are notoriously painful to pin from what I hear. As far as the blood/bruise you more than likely just nicked a vein. I've done similar things pinning IGF in the quads and delts. Goes away after a couple days.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
i really dont get the whole calf pinning issue with igf.... igf effing KILLS so bad i cant even pin it when i try my calves. Im using a 5% AA solution diluted 3X with bac water, and i gotta say i literally cannot pin this in my calves man

soultrain

soultrain

Awards
What size/gauge needles are you all using? I use 29g 1/2" for calves and everything else. Doesn't hurt a bit if I inject very slowly. Occasionally, a small bruise does show up the next day, but it quickly fades. The most I ever pin is 40 units for legs and about 30 for biceps/tri's. I make sure I relax the muscle being pinned as much as possible. Getting into a comfortable position really helps since it takes more than a minute to empty the syringe completely.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
ya im usin 29g 1/2 inch... its not the needle that hurts, its the solution. The 5% AA, IGF and 3x bac water KILLS to inject in my calves... i have no idea why tho! I wish someone cud help lol

soultrain

soultrain

Awards
I'm thinking it's the AA that's making it hurt. Does it burn like hell going in? 3x BW doesn't sound like much. I probably use 20x BW to IGF/AA. I mix 2cc's of AA with my IGF powder and then when I'm ready to inject, I add 30 to 40 iu's of BW. Actually, I use a 0.9% NaCL solution, but this shouldn't make any difference compared to BW.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
hm, maybe thats my problem... im only doing 30mcg, which is 6units on my slin pin... ive only been drawing to the 20unit mark with bac water... ill give it a shot

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I shoot a total of 20 ticks in each calf, i use 29g 1\2inch and it hurts like a ***** just to get the needle into the muscle (relaxed and everything) then injecting with the 6% AA and bac water dilution hurts too. I get a shooting pain on the opposite side of the calf when im injecting too. If i sit for too long and get up and start walking on my calves it hurts like a mofo! I think its becuase they are very dense tight muscles and they bruise more when pinned. (=pain) the AA probably doesn't help either

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I shoot a total of 20 ticks in each calf, i use 29g 1\2inch and it hurts like a ***** just to get the needle into the muscle (relaxed and everything) then injecting with the 6% AA and bac water dilution hurts too. I get a shooting pain on the opposite side of the calf when im injecting too. If i sit for too long and get up and start walking on my calves it hurts like a mofo! I think its becuase they are very dense tight muscles and they bruise more when pinned. (=pain) the AA probably doesn't help either
I dilute with AA (to initially create the solution), then use BW, then on top of that throw in my methyl B12...i get zero burn once inj. I dont know if its the B12 or what but I pin anywhere from 50mcg to 80mcg bi laterally.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dilute with AA (to initially create the solution), then use BW, then on top of that throw in my methyl B12...i get zero burn once inj. I dont know if its the B12 or what but I pin anywhere from 50mcg to 80mcg bi laterally.
I don't mind the burn as much as I do the painful actual injection of the calves and some other muscles. Its annoying to have little bruises on your calves and have them hurt to walk on for a day or so.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
on the liver protection....

ive been going back and forth with use while on a methyl and i would have to say that a minimal amount used with the methyl and taken as far away from the the methyl is the safest way. Now this would have to depend on how harsh the oral was in the first place, for instance i would take alot of liver protection and try to be alot more safe if say taking m1t or halotestin. With epi i think you would be fine with not taking anything during the run and just taking it after you get off the Epi. This way the damage that the epi did do could be nursed back to normal.

When i shoot igf into the calves i get the same thing. Its not painful even with only a small amt of NaCl, just a lil sting from the AA. If i inject slowly and have the muscle as relaxed as possible. They always bleed afterwards too.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
on the liver protection....

ive been going back and forth with use while on a methyl and i would have to say that a minimal amount used with the methyl and taken as far away from the the methyl is the safest way. Now this would have to depend on how harsh the oral was in the first place, for instance i would take alot of liver protection and try to be alot more safe if say taking m1t or halotestin. With epi i think you would be fine with not taking anything during the run and just taking it after you get off the Epi. This way the damage that the epi did do could be nursed back to normal.

When i shoot igf into the calves i get the same thing. Its not painful even with only a small amt of NaCl, just a lil sting from the AA. If i inject slowly and have the muscle as relaxed as possible. They always bleed afterwards too.
It's annoying but I really don't care. neither blood nor injection pain really phases me

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:

its the beginning of week 4. I have yet to really see myself start gaining much size. Patience is key I suppose..... I have however noticed that I have gotten EFFING bloated. I upped my aromasin dosage to 10mg ED instead of EOD. Im also using sesamin, CLA, and fish oils for healthy (fat reducing) lipids. I am starting to up my cardio from 1 day a week to 3 days a week about 30 mins a pop.

my mood at the moment: no real euphoria, HUGE SEX DRIVE, no outstanding size gains, just minor (probably from epi).. a few pounds (definitely some water weight and a little fat). My waist line is bloating by the day I feel. Hopefully more cardio, a super clean diet, and upping the aromasin dose will help (oh yea and the sesamin\CLA too).

--I am growing rather impatient, but hopefully within the next week or so everything starts to hit.

Notes:

--I will be starting HCG after the end of week 4 (this week.) unless of course I feel no reason to.

--From my last Epi, PP, Finix cycle: I am starting to think that my hardness and recomp effects came from the finix (tren PH)-since tren is known for those properties. I do not feel the same effects with epi, I just feel a little fuller. (epi is great but VERY VERY MILD). I have a bottle of P-max (Phera Plex clone-15mg per pill). Does anyone feel I should switch to this PH for the rest of the kickoff? I'm leaning towards not doing so...and just upping the EPI dose from 40 to 60mg per day.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:

its the beginning of week 4. I have yet to really see myself start gaining much size. Patience is key I suppose..... I have however noticed that I have gotten EFFING bloated. I upped my aromasin dosage to 10mg ED instead of EOD. Im also using sesamin, CLA, and fish oils for healthy (fat reducing) lipids. I am starting to up my cardio from 1 day a week to 3 days a week about 30 mins a pop.

my mood at the moment: no real euphoria, HUGE SEX DRIVE, no outstanding size gains, just minor (probably from epi).. a few pounds (definitely some water weight and a little fat). My waist line is bloating by the day I feel. Hopefully more cardio, a super clean diet, and upping the aromasin dose will help (oh yea and the sesamin\CLA too).

--I am growing rather impatient, but hopefully within the next week or so everything starts to hit.

Notes:

--I will be starting HCG after the end of week 4 (this week.) unless of course I feel no reason to.

--From my last Epi, PP, Finix cycle: I am starting to think that my hardness and recomp effects came from the finix (tren PH)-since tren is known for those properties. I do not feel the same effects with epi, I just feel a little fuller. (epi is great but VERY VERY MILD). I have a bottle of P-max (Phera Plex clone-15mg per pill). Does anyone feel I should switch to this PH for the rest of the kickoff? I'm leaning towards not doing so...and just upping the EPI dose from 40 to 60mg per day.
i would up the epi dose. no need to complicate things by throwing in a totally different compound. btw i just started my test dbol cycle today. i started a log if you want to check it out.. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/77100-sfearl1s-test-cypionate.html

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, I've seriously come to the conclusion that 750mg test and 600+mg EQ is bloating me relatively bad. I think the 10mg ED aromasin will even need to be bumped a bit higher. maybe to 15mg ED.

Is this dose of Aromasin safe to run for long periods of time? I know AI's tend to be somewhat harsh on the liver and especially the lipids. There is a whole debate on Arimidex vs. aromasin, each has their benefits...I have both at my disposal, any opinions on which I should continue to use.?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
UPDATE:

Notes:

There's two reasons you shouldn't switch to a Phera clone
1) you will bloat even more
2) some epi and phera is wasted in the transition kick in times

I would up the Epi dose as you said, i've seen people gain on 20-30mg but a lot of big guys go 50+ on Epi, give it a try its so mild.

I wouldnt go too agro trying to combat the bloat, its frustrating but in the end it will melt off and you'll see the cycle results.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There's two reasons you shouldn't switch to a Phera clone
1) you will bloat even more
2) some epi and phera is wasted in the transition kick in times

I would up the Epi dose as you said, i've seen people gain on 20-30mg but a lot of big guys go 50+ on Epi, give it a try its so mild.

I wouldnt go too agro trying to combat the bloat, its frustrating but in the end it will melt off and you'll see the cycle results.
I hear ya with the bloat thing. do you discourage upping the dose of 10mg EOD to 10mg ED for aromasin? I wouldnt be as bothered by the bloat but I do not want to raise my bp, and feeling bloated is quite uncomfortable.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pudz fwiw I ran an epi clone twice....over 50mgs I really noticed no difference and I weighed between 200-220lbs during those. I personally dont think its as dry as compound as many claim. I felt bloated from it.

Oh and I think you know this but the aromasin will be better on your lipids...I'd say use that if you have it.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pudz fwiw I ran an epi clone twice....over 50mgs I really noticed no difference and I weighed between 200-220lbs during those. I personally dont think its as dry as compound as many claim. I felt bloated from it.

Oh and I think you know this but the aromasin will be better on your lipids...I'd say use that if you have it.
Yea I agree with you on the epi subject. It definitely makes my joints crackly, but no difference in definition (diet is spot on so thats not a major factor here.)

I have been using aromasin 10mg EOD and yesterday bumped it to 10mg ED. I will see how that treats me becuase I could not stand the waistline-lovehandle bloat...and my face too. it was just getting uncomfortable, not to mention the test has yet to kick in full swing.[MEDIA][/MEDIA]

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
haha yea I know what you mean. See your avi...when I look at that I feel like a fat bloated piece of cake
yea but you know he felt like a fat bloated piece of cake a hundred times before he looked like a ripped out beast!

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea but you know he felt like a fat bloated piece of cake a hundred times before he looked like a ripped out beast!
HAHAH yea this is so true. and now he eats hamburgers off season and stays like 6% bf

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
up the epi, ive gone quite high with it. it is very very mild imo but effective.

i dont see a problem with bumping the aromasin to ED, unless you see problems...
it could be that you just bloat bad with test, or it could just be the epi. I dont know what to say but watch your diet and water intake, that could help. Ive never really been bothered by bloat because it helps with gains and goes away post cycle.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
up the epi, ive gone quite high with it. it is very very mild imo but effective.

i dont see a problem with bumping the aromasin to ED, unless you see problems...
it could be that you just bloat bad with test, or it could just be the epi. I dont know what to say but watch your diet and water intake, that could help. Ive never really been bothered by bloat because it helps with gains and goes away post cycle.
I know what you mean. Im going to up the epi for the last week or two of kickoff, and then ride out on the injectables. Hopefully the bloating situation will settle a bit when I'm off the oral and the AI accumulates. I was just worried about side effects from 10mg ED (liver and lipids mostly) but that dose is still low in reality, so shouldn't be a problem i dont think. Im going to up the epi to 60mg and see how that treats me. I wont mid the bloat as much when the muscle gains start piling up with it...

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Yo trav, did you ever get that PM i sent you about my company>??

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
UPDATE: My moods are very sporadic, part of the day I'll feel lethargic, other parts ill feel slightly euphoric, and the rest I just feel normal. I do not really look much different yet, I have gained weight, about 10lbs so far. I'm really looking forward to the size gains when the test kicks in. I continue to remind myself that patience is key... so far just a bloated ass and soft looking muscle tone.. I'm not too worried that my gear isnt legit. I mean I cross referenced batch and serial numbers and the shiz is pharmaceutically legit, not UG lab.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Workout Logs 11
thauncle Supplement Logs 108
Anabolics 55