Superdrol Pulse For Giraffe

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
I obtained a lab giraffe to do a superdrol pulse experiment. Mr Giraffe began this experiment on 9/24, dosing at 20/mg M,T, Th Fri.

He tells me that the side effects have been more mild than his previous 2 cycles, which ended after just 2 weeks, due to feeling like tee-total ****. He doses 10mg prior to workout and 10mg after. He consumes between .75-1g protein per pound of bodyweight.

He chose not to weigh before cycling due to a tendency to check the scale all the time checking for progress. The mirror will serve as the primary diagnostic tool in this experiment. He also threw out charting weights/reps for exercises, focusing on DOING them rather than worrying about how much weight he lifts. He is doing 3 sets of 10-12 reps, dropping the weight each set, to avoid injury.

However Mr Giraffe has reported some side effects. The good side effects have been pumps that feel like the skin is stretching during workouts, and an increased sense of well being. He does feel that he is getting larger and denser.

On the negative, he is having some trouble sleeping, increased heart rate, and today a very bad headache (Mr Giraffe rarely gets them) Lethargy seems to be an issue only on days taking the superdrol, and generally is the worst after workout/dosing.

If anyone has any suggestions to offer, I will be more than happy to pass them on to him.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
those sides dont sound too bad, superdrol does that. How much longer is your giraffe going to do the pulse?

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
:rofl:

My giraffe experienced some powerful "neck pumps" as demonstrated in this un-dated photo:

Patient: Maurice Giraffe - 3 Weeks Into 20 MG SD Pulse.
Date: Unknown

A major side effect was the elevated libido. At the end of the 2nd week we had to give him medication to relax his tail (photograph appears to show tail before medication was administered)

Last edited:
MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Just found another test subject while I was digging through some old files....

"Bert" Giraffe was put on Methyltrienolone (17-methylestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one,17b-ol ) . Unfortunately the pumps experienced from this toxic substance gave him such strong neck pumps, that his lower body shriveled through lack of blood supply and he unfortunately passed away.

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
lucky, i could not find a giraffe, i located a lab rat, he started dosing at 10 mg and feels nothing yet, he will do 20mg 3x a week since your doing 80mgs he doubts he will experience the same sides but he will keep a watchful eye.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
I will follow this thread just because its amusing
Nothing amusing about this sir, this is pure science!:afro:

Our latest subject = Henry Hampster

Currently on : SuperD 0.002 MG Daily

Shoulder press has gone up from 0.001 LBS, to 0.500 LBS in only 2 days!

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
Time for an update from everyone's favorite even-toed ungulate. Mr Giraffe has noticed the headaches are persistant and lethargy getting a bit worse. Did have a great workout today though. Raised the dose to 30mg , 20 prior and 10 post workout. He says he feels like he has the flu today, tired as hell and sore, and isn't holding his head too high.

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
Here is his first pic after starting the cycle

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
<sigh>........ I wish the same results could be seen for Mr Elephant....

...Suffered some serious constipation (from the duretic effects of SD)so we had to send our smallest doctor (DR. V. Smalls) inside to take a look..... (as demonstrated in the picture)

Currently hes taking 1Lb of SD per Mega-Ton of body weight.

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
Monday was the start of week 3. Side effects have been much easier, and I have made some decent gains, but not close to what I made before with a regular cycle. At the start of week 2 I upped the dose to 30mg

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
Monday was the start of week 3. Side effects have been much easier, and I have made some decent gains, but not close to what I made before with a regular cycle. At the start of week 2 I upped the dose to 30mg
im doing something similar to you pulsing wise, can you describe specifically the positive differences from regular to pulse cycle...was it just a difference in body definition??

thanks

In Hulk

In Hulk

Awards
<sigh>........ I wish the same results could be seen for Mr Elephant....

...Suffered some serious constipation (from the duretic effects of SD)so we had to send our smallest doctor (DR. V. Smalls) inside to take a look..... (as demonstrated in the picture)

Currently hes taking 1Lb of SD per Mega-Ton of body weight.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm going to rep you with what little power I have

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
im doing something similar to you pulsing wise, can you describe specifically the positive differences from regular to pulse cycle...was it just a difference in body definition??

thanks
(From Mr Giraffe)

I have not gained a ton of mass, but I'm not eating massive amounts either. Most of what I have noticed is an increase in hardness and density, veins starting to come out,etc

I will say the sides have been much better but they do continue to get gradually worse as time goes on. I have never been able to last more than 3 weeks on SD due to lethargy. The sides were a real pain in the neck, aheh heh heh. so I am approaching week 4...but the gains have also been less.

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
(From Mr Giraffe)

The sides were a real pain in the neck, aheh heh heh.
thats a knee slapper, i;ve been doing mwf friday for 2 weeks gained some weight nothing that significant, last two weeks im going to do your schedule...

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
subbed good up the good work bro might pulse superdrol with a long base for 10weeks !

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Oh man I would have repped you five times for these posts Mashed Potatoehead!

I was roflmbo.

10/10

Much Love,

Neoborn

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Oh man I would have repped you five times for these posts Mashed Potatoehead!

I was roflmbo.

10/10

Much Love,

Neoborn
lol, my days work is done then. heh.

UPDATE ON MY PETS COMING SOON!! (when I have time to "photoshop" their photos :p )

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
any sides?
none that i have noticed, this is my third week and i took it yesterday and today. lethargy im not sure about because i always like to take a nap in the afternoon and that usually makes stay awake for a while

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
Monday will be the start of week 6 for Mr Giraffe. He is feeling good and making steady gains. He said he was surprised he has been able to continue this long, as when doing a regular cycle before he could not continue past 3 weeks do to sides.

I wonder how much longer we can safely continue this experiment?

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
can you give some kinda update or comments? more details

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
He said he was surprised he has been able to continue this long, as when doing a regular cycle before he could not continue past 3 weeks do to sides.
I beginning to think you need help my friend, as we all know giraffes don't speak.I think you may have been spending a little too much time with him lately.....

(arnoldismyidol playing with "mr giraffe" - and not sharing him with his sister)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah well, its late now, but more water helps the headaches, taurine in bulk (at like 5g-10g a day workout days) helps with the pumps. Lots of carbs helps with the lethargy some, and although I haven't tried it some people say taking 100mg or possibly more of DHEA helps as well.

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
Monday will mark 8 weeks. Mr giraffe did not work out for almost a year, and has gained back all of the strength lost over this time in 8 weeks. Getting bigger, not a ton of mass but bigger denser muscles. He's gained about 10-15 pounds. Most of the side effects have gone away for the most part, except starting to notice the back pumps. Just SLIGHTLY more impatient, but no anger or rage. The boys have lost some size but nothing major. Sex drive is down though.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Monday will mark 8 weeks. Mr giraffe did not work out for almost a year, and has gained back all of the strength lost over this time in 8 weeks. Getting bigger, not a ton of mass but bigger denser muscles. He's gained about 10-15 pounds. Most of the side effects have gone away for the most part, except starting to notice the back pumps. Just SLIGHTLY more impatient, but no anger or rage. The boys have lost some size but nothing major. Sex drive is down though.
sounds like your shutdown or halfway there. but im no expert

those gains are pretty sick hopefully you keep them