Drinking alcohol on superdrol?

xine

xine

Awards
I am about to finish up my second week of a 3/4x pulse of m-drol, and I was wondering what would be worst case scenario if I had a few drinks tomorrow, and only that one day for the rest of my cycle. I am taking milk thistle plus-comprehensive liver support, I know that drinking on roids is not a good idea, but this is a unique social situation where many people will be drinking, gotta groove. Any insight would be much appreciated.

-x

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Bad idea. Get some phenibut and forget about drinking.

brewspew

Awards
I have to agree. Your liver will be screaming for mercy, especially w/ an SD clone.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the only things flashing through your mind while on superdrol should be

1. hawthorne berry
2. milk thistle extract

highergame1

Awards
Well I'd say go for it... but then again it's not my liver that is being put under such stress and is going to be making you feel like you got hit by a bus the next day. Because your liver couldn't get raid of all the toxic stuff in your body.. Def. have to say try something else if you HAVE to get a buzz. But I'd stick to calling it safe for now bro..

hg

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
smoke a joint and take 5 rpm. i'm sure that will give you a buzz! lol

*don't really do that

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
you will get a hangover so bad you will never want to drink again...

highergame1

Awards
I agree with the hang over from personal experence.. being dumb in college taknig (fina, test and winny). I went out drinking hard one night and let me tell you ( the next day you feel like someone beat your ass in the head and body with a baseball bat. This is no normal hang over it's one where you can't recover until like 8pm the next day. Feels like you just got done falling off a street bike at 85mph. I can put up with a lot when it comes to after party feeling and you will seriously say I'm never drinking again. I said it and still don't hardly ever drink because of it.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
smoke a joint and take 5 rpm. i'm sure that will give you a buzz! lol

*don't really do that
Minus the 5 rpm and you should be good to go. Actually though, maybe take a benzo or some phenibut also. Then you'll be good.

*really do this

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
I am about to finish up my second week of a 3/4x pulse of m-drol, and I was wondering what would be worst case scenario if I had a few drinks tomorrow, and only that one day for the rest of my cycle. I am taking milk thistle plus-comprehensive liver support, I know that drinking on roids is not a good idea, but this is a unique social situation where many people will be drinking, gotta groove. Any insight would be much appreciated.

-x
Since your only pulsing it...if you end up drinking on one of the days when you're not taking the superdrol I think you'd be fine with just a couple beers. Anymore than that and you might regret it. But if you're running drol in the 30mg+ range I would say forget it then.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established

-x
your liver.....i want your liver....sell it to me!!

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
Minus the 5 rpm and you should be good to go. Actually though, maybe take a benzo or some phenibut also. Then you'll be good.

*really do this
yea man if u wanna get f'ed up take a bar or smoke a j...good advice...well not really lol

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
I think that if you are not ready to give up drinking, at least while you are on these products, you don't have the right mindset to take them in the first place. I gave up drinking all together, I get a rap for it but I take it in stride because i'm am striving towards a goal.
it kinda sucks. i rarely get calls to go out anymore. i used to be the sicko that would do something ridiculous when i was drunk and then hear about it for a week.."damn did you see what scott did the other night!" now i don't hear from half of my 'friends' cause i don't get all fvcked up and go out and do stupid sh1t anymore. i mean, i'll get drunk every three or four weeks now but not like i did when i was away at school. it was a blast while it lasted but i needed to grow up and move on to bigger and better things lol. training just gives me the motivation to stop all of that stuff.

phrost

Awards
I know someone who drank 5+ nights a week while taking 10mg superdrol for 3 months (entire bottle). Didn't use any liver support, cholesterol support, no pct, nothing.

I'm surpised he never got jaundice.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
I know someone who drank 5+ nights a week while taking 10mg superdrol for 3 months (entire bottle). Didn't use any liver support, cholesterol support, no post cycle therapy, nothing.

is that guy still alive? :jaw:

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know someone who drank 5+ nights a week while taking 10mg superdrol for 3 months (entire bottle). Didn't use any liver support, cholesterol support, no post cycle therapy, nothing.

that is the kind of person that gives us a bad name.
that is the kind of person that creates a reason to go after steroids in the first place.

i do not like that person

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that is the kind of person that gives us a bad name.
that is the kind of person that creates a reason to go after steroids in the first place.

i do not like that person
That, and idiot who dont realize that these are steroids not supplements. Today I was board and I was reading reviews of M-drol on a supplement site. In the reviews I read at least 3 or 4 out of 20 where it started like this:

"I'm 16 and this stuff didnt do **** for me! Overhyped supplement!"

Man I'm just thinkin these kids are gonna be fukced up for life.

xine

xine

Awards
Ended up just smoking a few blunts throughout the night, which I would normally be doing anyways. I'm just gonna munch out on some clean food and get some extra sleep, gotta get big. Thanks for all your responses.

greenbra

Awards
I was going to give up drinking and weed for my cycle completely. but if a lively event comes up, is a blunt ok? Im just a little confused after being told not to do anything like that while on.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its more the principle of the thing. smoking weed and drinking are not conducive towards what SHOULD be a bodybuilding mentality.

that being said. puffy away. just stay awak from the drinks. that is TOTALLY non-conducive and unnecessarily dangerous for your liver

xine

xine

Awards
I do not think that weed smoking, as long as it doesn't interfere with your training, is a bad thing. For me it lets me eat like a beast, and I will eat anything when I am high, so getting all that healthy food down is no problem. Also it is good for relaxation, and on this cycle I have had some sleepless nights when I didn't smoke around the time or before I went to bed.

onelife

onelife

Awards
not exactly on the same topic but..

never understood the people who stop there drinking regime to pound juice and then begin drinking again once there off... anyone like to enlighten me :)

phrost

Awards
is that guy still alive? :jaw:
Haha yeah somehow... he's done at least 3 more cycles since then and continues to drink all the damn time. He wants to do another cycle also. He's a retard bascially.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Haha yeah somehow... he's done at least 3 more cycles since then and continues to drink all the damn time. He wants to do another cycle also. He's a retard bascially.
my training partner is the same way. no idea how he does that sh1t to himself. i tried and tried and have given up on the kid. drinks all the damn time. he's only done one 1ad cycle but still, drinks like a fish and doesn't think it has any negative impact on his training.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
my training partner is the same way. no idea how he does that sh1t to himself. i tried and tried and have given up on the kid. drinks all the damn time. he's only done one 1ad cycle but still, drinks like a fish and doesn't think it has any negative impact on his training.

Says it all really :cheers:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
My friend drank on 30mg of Phera-Plex 3 times a week, he never developed jaundice. For as much as he was getting ****faced his liver enzymes were within normal. Yes, he did get before and after.

xine

xine

Awards
So..you know that raises estrogen, right? and you know its not exactly great for you, right?
It is just a myth that weed raises estrogen levels. And yes I know it isnt the healthiest habit.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
that liver pic just freaks me the hell out :(

teh best is when the guy who destroys his liver day in and day out with alcohol gives sh*t to the guy who uses methylated compounds :FUfinger:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man i'm the same way, the only friends I see are the ones that train also. I never get calls anymore either because I don't drink or smoke. I was that guy who was the life of the party when drunk, but those days have come and gone. I'm happier with my life now that its dedicated to training.
I guess that training is better than drinking and smoking in excess, but dedicating yourself to training doesn't mean conforming to a cult of gym rats. Granted I work at a gym, I train 45 minutes HIT full body Monday, Wednesday, Friday and do 20 minutes of HIIT sprints on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Some gym junkies do that in a day, yet will never have a good social life or see half the results that I get.

Dude, if you want to have one or two drinks, I don't see the point in doing it based on the fact that you won't really get a buzz from that anyhow... and that 'yes' your liver hates you right now anyhow. If you're going on a date and you're enjoying 2 glasses of some nice wine or champaign, go for it.