Jugg's Winter Cycle plans.

JuggHed

Awards
Okay, I'm pretty much new to this site, but not to the bodybuilding scene. I've also dabbled in the PH area, but have never really felt the need to take it up to the real stuff since, well, I think I'm too young for big-time juice. Maybe another time, but for now I'm going to continue my PH whoring.

Anyways, I'm planning my second annual winter bulk cycle. Last time it was your runna-the-mill Superdrol+Buttload of food cycle, and it went well. This time however, I'm focusing less on short burst strength and more on just mass. I've opted to go with X-mass, something that a friend of mine tried and seemed to have impressive results with. I'm also planning to keep this a bit cleaner than usual, and I'm going to be consuming around 4000 ultra clean calories during cycle, with an occasional junk meal should the holiday season get to me. :)

Anyways, I have read up on the whole "X-mass" bit, and have decided that Epistane might be a good thing to test with this also. One, after reading some threads on this site it seems Epi has gotten quite the positive feedback rating. The other reason is the rumored "gyno" issue that accompanies X-mass. My buddy saw no such problems, but me being more of an ectomorph, why the hell would he see unwanted water retention or fat-gain? I'm not so lucky, and have had a bit of a gyno battle since puberty. Nothing outrageous, but I'm going to have backup.

Here's my basic setup for dosing:

Week 1: 30mg Epi, 80mg X-mass
Week 2: 30mg Epi, 80mg X-mass
Week 3: 40mg Epi, 80-120mg X-mass
Week 4: 40-50mg Epi, 120mg X-mass

PCT is what I would like help planning. I know the basics, and usually taper down Nolva, use a consistent 25mg ATD, and add in Blue-UP, or ActivaTe, or both. But this being a cycle where I'm less familiar with the compounds, and me being different than other people on the board I was hoping I could get some advice as to what to use, and how to construct this. I have been checking out Torem in replacement for the Nolva, as I hear it's a bit easier on the liver. Other than that though, just input, criticism, whatever you feel like contributing would be great.

A few stats for you to assess:

Lift Experience: 7 1/2 years
Ht: 6'1"
Wt: 235lbs
BF: 15-18% estimate
Squat: 490
Bench: 425
Deadlift: 535
BB Military: 275

Alright, hopefully that will be enough for you guys. I'm happy to have found these boards, and hope that everyone here can help me better reach my goals.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Solid cycle bro, hey Gixx.. started sdrol on monday. Fvckin stoked!

JuggHed

Awards
Thanks guys.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to PCT?