1test - 4AD - AnabolicMinds.com

1test - 4AD

1. New Member

1test - 4AD

Do you get alot of water retention from using 1test and 4ad as a combo. Can anyone comment of if the water retention is high or low.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  208 lbs.

my retention was huge... it was my first try & had no idea how to mix the stuff. i actually put 12g of 1 test with 18g of 4ad in an 8oz bottle of avant gel. i'm still learning...
  3. Hang'n & Bang'n

Wow, that's alot of ph in a 240ml bottle. 15gr of PH is usually the max recommended. I don't think your body can absorb more than that and just becomes wasted stuff.

If your concerned about bloat, you can add an anti-e like formestane to reduce/eliminate bloat. I've read other doing this and I plan to doing it myself on my next cycle. You can get formestane powder from 1fast400.
    •   

4. New Member

if u mix it in a 2:1 ratio of 1-test to 4-ad u shouldnt encounter bloat problems. also, 15g of ph is the most u wanna put in 240mL, but not because ur body cant absorb it. its because any more than that wont be dissolved into the solution, as it becomes saturated, so whatever extra ph u add in will go to waste. of course 15g is just a rough estimate, occasionally less can be used, and occasionally slightly more can be used, but 15g is a good benchmark to go off of.
  5. New Member

Wouldn't using an anti E like formastane during a cycle to eliminate bloat or water retention hinder gains. I always thought water retention was good in order to gain.
  6. Hang'n & Bang'n

Originally posted by wildcat24
    Wouldn't using an anti E like formastane during a cycle to eliminate bloat or water retention hinder gains. I always thought water retention was good in order to gain.
    Formestane, unlike most anti-e's is mildly anabolic. It would only hinder bloat related gains which isn't something that you want anyways because as soon as you end your cycle, you will lose your gains. The leaner your gains are the more if it you'll keep post cycle.
  7. Hang'n & Bang'n

Originally posted by drfly
    15g of ph is the most u wanna put in 240mL, but not because ur body cant absorb it.
    According to Chemo's posts in the Recipe thread, 12mg is the point of diminishing returns. But I believe he was talking about a solution w/o DMSO.
  8. Advanced Member

Originally posted by sikdogg

According to Chemo's posts in the Recipe thread, 12mg is the point of diminishing returns. But I believe he was talking about a solution w/o DMSO.
    Thats what I always used to think until KC and Curt pointed it out to me that 15gr ph is max for the recipie w/dmso. Same goes for the BDC gel 15gr max. Remember that ratio wise, not to go over 10gr of 4ad or it precipitates out. Although one may be able to go up to 12gr....never tried though. I do know it gets real cloudy, unlike 1-test which seems to mix clear. Good luck.

Originally posted by SCORPIO
    Remember that ratio wise, not to go over 10gr of 4ad or it precipitates out. Although one may be able to go up to 12gr....never tried though. I do know it gets real cloudy, unlike 1-test which seems to mix clear. Good luck.
    uh-oh............i didnt know that. damn, i might have to buy a 3rd bottle of T-gel now.
  10. Advanced Member

Originally posted by Jergo

uh-oh............i didnt know that. damn, i might have to buy a 3rd bottle of T-gel now.
    Just take a look at your mixture. If it looks well mixed and not seperated, you should be fine. How much ph did you add to what?

well, i didnt actually make my mix yet. im not starting till the 1st of the month now. but im going to run a 4AD only cycle @ 900-1000mg's/day.

so, that would mean 26g total, and 13 in each bottle. hemotap, said that he didnt have much trouble mixin his, but im not exp. at it. so, i might just pick up another bottle just in case.

thing is, thats gonna be a hell of a lot of gel each day.
  12. Advanced Member

Originally posted by Jergo
    well, i didnt actually make my mix yet. im not starting till the 1st of the month now. but im going to run a 4AD only cycle @ 900-1000mg's/day.

so, that would mean 26g total, and 13 in each bottle. hemotap, said that he didnt have much trouble mixin his, but im not exp. at it. so, i might just pick up another bottle just in case.

thing is, thats gonna be a hell of a lot of gel each day.
    I acctually think it will be just fine, if you do it like you planned. Especially if you're using the gel and not the homebrew recipie. I know T-4 has 12gr mixed in it so, 1 more gr shouldn't hurt. Good luck.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1test/4ad results & question
    By julius kelp in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-24-2003, 08:46 PM
  2. PLEASE criteque my upcoming 1test/4ad cycle
    By Irongame in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-21-2003, 10:26 PM
  3. 1test, 4ad, 1,4andro??
    By JL5 in forum Anabolics