Cycle Thoughts

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Here is something I have been pondering, actually trying to figure out what I want to do. I was reading a thread where these products were dicussed but dude never came up with anything.

ErgoMaxLMG-20-30/Xmass-75-125mg? Never used it before
4 weeks then
Epi-30-40/Prostanozol/Zol- 150-200 maybe more
4 weeks

This cycle is long esp since its not a pulse but I am hoping to gain alot of mass even if its wet and then re-comp and soildify what I gained.

Also I am hoping to run some Caber with the Ergo/MaxLMG to hold off any potential progestin sides. If not that maybe some B-6 and E-form. Cycle Support WILL be ran thruout.

PCT:
Torem or Nolva inversed with
Inhbit-E/ReboundXT/AX Old PCT- not sure which one yet
Retain 2
Of course EFA's Vitamins, 3 g of C 400-800IU of E and so on
SizeON

After PCT
MassStack by AX

Thoughts or critism on all of the above?

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to mention that Incarnate will be used in the last 4 weeks thru PCT.

adil

Awards
since it's in a stack, 75mg of x-mass would be fine, IMO

8 weeks is a long time on methyls, but should be 'ok' due to the inclusion of cycle support

looks good, good luck

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here is something I have been pondering, actually trying to figure out what I want to do. I was reading a thread where these products were dicussed but dude never came up with anything.

ErgoMaxLMG-20-30/Xmass-75-125mg? Never used it before
4 weeks then
Epi-30-40/Prostanozol/Zol- 150-200 maybe more
4 weeks

This cycle is long esp since its not a pulse but I am hoping to gain alot of mass even if its wet and then re-comp and soildify what I gained.

Also I am hoping to run some Caber with the Ergo/MaxLMG to hold off any potential progestin sides. If not that maybe some B-6 and E-form. Cycle Support WILL be ran thruout.

post cycle therapy:
Torem or Nolva inversed with
Inhbit-E/ReboundXT/AX Old PCT- not sure which one yet
Retain 2
Of course EFA's Vitamins, 3 g of C 400-800IU of E and so on
SizeON

After PCT
MassStack by AX

Thoughts or critism on all of the above?
I dunno, maybe run the LMG 4 weeks with the x-mass then the epi/zol 2 weeks....6 weeks is long enough imo and both LMG and Epi will kill your lipid values. Also you might consider replacing the LMG with straight PP as from what I know it is slightly less androgenic which should result in less sides.

Caber is a good idea if needed as well as form. Maybe add some I3C, IGF, Coq10 to your pct....i'm rambling.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help fellas. I am going with the Ergo since I am strapped for cash and already have everything. Saving what money I have for the SERM and Caber. Of course the P-Plex is cheap so I may pick that up.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Let us know what you decide. I am early in the planning stages for a PP cycle....have no idea if/what I'm going to do yet. I like the idea of PP with Prostanozol though.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Let us know what you decide. I am early in the planning stages for a PP cycle....have no idea if/what I'm going to do yet. I like the idea of PP with Prostanozol though.
I am also debating if I want to go ahead and run a Superdrol/Propadrol cycle. LOL I hate not being able to decide.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am also debating if I want to go ahead and run a Superdrol/Propadrol cycle. LOL I hate not being able to decide.
I think I'm gong to try and run the PP this winter, and SD right before summer hits....if I can pack that in. It is tough to decide though...

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I will def pick up some P-Plex, I read alot of great reviews on it. I hear its a sweet ride. I will go home and look over my stash and think and think lol.

Here is my stash maybe u guys could put something great together:

1 Xmass
1 Mega TRN
1 ErgoMaxLMG
1 Superdrol
2 Prostanozol
1 Mega Zol
1 Halodrol-50
1 H-drol
1 Hemadrol
1 Propadrol

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thesinner posted this stack idea on another forum (hopefully its not copyrighted):

Pheraplex+Prostanozol+Formestane

I haven't tried this stack.....yet. It's probably nothing like Voodoo will come up with, but it's got something: synergy. Pheraplex and prostanozol will work through different receptors, thus making them a good stack already. Formestane is brought into the equation because it does a really great job of drying you out, it will . Prostanozol will help dry you out too, but through different pathways. Prostan (a lot of my thinking is that prostan works essentially like winstrol) will also lower SHBG. The end result is the amplified anabolic activity of pheraplex that is potentiated by a decrease in aromatase activity and SHBG. Then we tack on the additional gains from Prostanozol, since this should work through different receptors, both PH's will not hinder eachother. Finish it up with the recomping capabilities of formestane, and we've got ourselfs a pretty nice lean bulk stack.
I'm not completely sold on Form....just dont think its necessary unless negative E symptoms arise. Thats very debatable though...

adil

Awards
I'd just run PP for 4 weeks (20-30mg), followed by epi for 4 weeks (30mg)

From your stash, i'd do

weeks 1-3 = SD (10/20/20)

weeks 3-8 = Any halo clone(s) (50/50/50/75/75)

weeks 4-8: zol at 200mg

you could do a bulk for the first 3-4 weeks, followed by 4 weeks of recomping.

You could also get away with using nolva in PCT without any delayed gyno issues that may have resulted from using nolva after a straight SD cycle

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd just run PP for 4 weeks (20-30mg), followed by epi for 4 weeks (30mg)

From your stash, i'd do

weeks 1-3 = superdrol (10/20/20)

weeks 3-8 = Any halo clone(s) (50/50/50/75/75)

weeks 4-8: zol at 200mg

you could do a bulk for the first 3-4 weeks, followed by 4 weeks of recomping.

You could also get away with using nolva in post cycle therapy without any delayed gyno issues that may have resulted from using nolva after a straight SD cycle
I hear people "claiming" that delayed gyno will not occur if you run milder compounds after SD in the same cycle or is it people claim Nolva has a relationship with delayed gyno from SD....what is the reasoning??? Doesnt make any sense to me.

adil

Awards
it is nolva after an SD cycle that has been linked with delayed gyno, even Dr.D recommends clomid or tor for PCT for the same reason (and because they're generally less toxic)

SD is a progestin, and nolva up-regulates the progesterone receptors IIRC, which 'could' result in delayed gyno

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
I'd never run sd to at the start of a cycle just because it shuts me down so hard. I like running it for the last 3 weeks.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it is nolva after an superdrol cycle that has been linked with delayed gyno, even Dr.D recommends clomid or tor for post cycle therapy for the same reason (and because they're generally less toxic)

SD is a progestin, and nolva up-regulates the progesterone receptors IIRC, which 'could' result in delayed gyno
Instead of posting several debate threads I am just going to say that the SD being a progestin is very debatable. I think more than likely it lowers progestin levels when your on it but then a rebound occurs in PCT. Im not convinced just running another compound right after the SD is the way to go.

But yeah either way use a 2nd generation serm (torem for ex.).

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Anyone that has used Xmass or LMG how fast did u start to notice gains?

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
second week for sure.
Sweet!

Ok guys this is what I think I am going with:

4 weeks

X-Mass- 80-120mg
Ergo or Phera-Vol- 20-30mg
Prostanozol- 200-300mg

Will more than likely throw some E-form in there just to keep potential estrogenic sides down.

Stats for anyone who needs to knows:

6'4 230lbs now
BF%? was around 12%
Previous PH use: Halodrol/Orastan-E, Hemadrol/Propadrol, TRN/SD/Ergo pulse, Epi.

Thanks for the help guys!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Run for longer than 4 weeks maybe? How about 6-8? start the PP 2 weeks after you start xmass, and then start Prost 2 weeks after that, so that you are stacking for 2 weeks at a time??
I like that, I didn't even think about that. Thanks G!

Phera-Vol- 30,30,45,45

Xmass- 80,120,120,120

Prostanozol- 200,250,300,300

Something like that, just want to make sure I understood u correctly.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
more like:

xmass weeks 1-4
PP weeks 3-6
Prostanozol weeks 5-8

I like this stack. I pry wouldnt run the prostanozol past the PP though. Is it really going to do anything after you drop the PP???? I doubt much, maybe harden you up a lil. I dunno. Good stack though.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
shut your face newb! i'm helping him out! haha

ps- were you trying to quote me or just trying to steal my idea that I posted right above your post?? :lol:
lol, I was trying to quote you. But I'm such a noob I messed it up. :sad:

Either way my idea OWNS your idea! :bruce2:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
more like:

xmass weeks 1-4
PP weeks 3-6
Prostanozol weeks 5-8

Kind of long, but at least you arn't stacking methyls. I think this could be a solid cycle. I think I might have to devise something like this for myself seeing as I have no way of getting gear anymore :(

This way it kind of gets rid of any "lag time" where the product hasn't kicked in yet..best gains are in the last weeks anyways. My theory, end of week 2 you are getting the best you can out of xmass, so you start your PP and then at the end of those two weeks you are getting all of PPs best effects, and then so forth. Makes sense to me

Thanks G, I had it posted when I edited where it overlapped like the way u were talking about but once it posted it showed up like it is now. "start the PP 2 weeks after you start xmass" I also misread that thats why I had the PP posted first.

U think my doses look good?

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Looks good to me, you might as well just take 120mg/day of xmass throughout though. I'm assuming you've taken this before. You'd be stuck with 7 extra pills at the end you won't do anything with anyways..
Thanks for all of the help G!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Gixxer82 again.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
How about I add some Epi in there for the last couple of weeks with the prostanozol to help soildify the gains even more? Mild doses like 30mg. I have some Incarnate to run along if my joints start hurting. This way the pro isn't alone as I agree its prob not worth it alone.

Thanks for the help G and Travis, I guess I need to spread the love around before hooking u guys up.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How about I add some Epi in there for the last couple of weeks with the prostanozol to help soildify the gains even more? Mild doses like 30mg. I have some Incarnate to run along if my joints start hurting. This way the pro isn't alone as I agree its prob not worth it alone.

Thanks for the help G and Travis, I guess I need to spread the love around before hooking u guys up.
I dont see why that would hurt anything. Might help with any prolactin issues as well. Your lipids will be shot but that should be expected on oral cycles. Try it and just be flexible as far as dropping adding compounds based on sides.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm i've got some original ax pp, and revolt handy, no prostanozol tho

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I dont see why that would hurt anything. Might help with any prolactin issues as well. Your lipids will be shot but that should be expected on oral cycles. Try it and just be flexible as far as dropping adding compounds based on sides.
Yeah I didn't think it would be much of a problem adding it to the mix. So far during cycles the only phyiscal problems I have had were sore joints in my elbows. Internal issues low HDL. 28 is where is was at after my Epi run, 2 points down from pre-cycle.

Yeah that was another reason for adding the Epi. Again thanks for the insight and help.

LOL I feel like the newb asking so many questions.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I didn't think it would be much of a problem adding it to the mix. So far during cycles the only phyiscal problems I have had were sore joints in my elbows. Internal issues low HDL. 28 is where is was at after my Epi run, 2 points down from pre-cycle.

Yeah that was another reason for adding the Epi. Again thanks for the insight and help.

LOL I feel like the newb asking so many questions.
the xmass should help with joints.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
the xmass should help with joints.
Very true, but the way they laid it out, I will be on Epi/Prostanozol last few weeks. Anyhow, I am really excited to jump on this.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
anybody know where I could pick up some Prostanozol? :)

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Ok fellas its all planned out.

Pre-Cycle

Hawthrone Berries
Milk Thistle

Cycle:

MaxLMG- 80-120mg
Phera-Plex- 30-45mg
Epistane-30mg
Prostanozol-200-300mg.

Cycle Support

Cycle Support
Fish/Flax Oil
Vitamins A,C,E B-6(300-600mg) B-12
Dermacrine

post cycle therapy

Sustain
Anabolic Xtreme original PCT
Cycle Support
Gaspari SizeON
Gaspari SuperPump
Fish/Flax Oil
Vitamins A,C,E B-6, B-12
ZMA

Easy, I have 4 bottles of Pro and 1 bottle of Zol, I doubt I will use it all so I will holla at u and hook u up with whats left.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh, I didnt know you were using the Dermacrine too. That should help a little with sore joints and it will improve your appetite.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I didnt know you were using the Dermacrine too. That should help a little with sore joints and it will improve your appetite.
I have been debating on what to use during cycle. I want to be a guinea pig with these 2 products. I will save the restore and E-form for another day.

Reading ur log help too:thumbsup:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle:

MaxLMG- 80-120mg
Phera-Plex- 30-45mg
Epistane-30mg
Prostanozol-200-300mg.

Easy, I have 4 bottles of Pro and 1 bottle of Zol, I doubt I will use it all so I will holla at u and hook u up with whats left.
Cool, cause I have all the rest of the cocktail above to duplicate this cycle :) well, I have revolt which is the same as max lmg but at 25/cap rather than 40, so i'd be at 75~100. And my phera is original ax too :)

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Cool, cause I have all the rest of the cocktail above to duplicate this cycle :) well, I have revolt which is the same as max lmg but at 25/cap rather than 40, so i'd be at 75~100. And my phera is original ax too :)
I will figure up tonight how much will be left, should be a couple of bottles.

I wish I had the original PP, but the EST Phera-Vol gets good reviews and I really trust the company and had great results from their other products.

I haven't seen any reviews on Revolt.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
I will figure up tonight how much will be left, should be a couple of bottles.

I wish I had the original PP, but the EST Phera-Vol gets good reviews and I really trust the company and had great results from their other products.

I haven't seen any reviews on Revolt.
i can get original Phera.

and revolt should be good just underdosed compared to xmass

after my order of phera, drol, m14ad 14ad and oo im missing halo i got soo many goodies to choose from

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
i can get original Phera.

and revolt should be good just underdosed compared to xmass

after my order of phera, drol, m14ad 14ad and oo im missing halo i got soo many goodies to choose from
PM sent!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
more hijacking, anyone know if winztrol from juggernaut is a clean equivalent? I found some of that for sale, and its a bottle of 90 50mg caps.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
more hijacking, anyone know if winztrol from juggernaut is a clean equivalent? I found some of that for sale, and its a bottle of 90 50mg caps.
yes it is from what ive seen around the web.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
do you have maxlmg or xmass cuz lmg is 25mg per cap....?

I would run the whole bottle of lmg or xmass 100-120mg ed. Start the PP at week 3 and stack with the zol for 4 weeks.