transmedal tribulus and avena stavina

sicosico

transmedal tribulus and avena stavina please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi everyone,
i'm very elergic to phs and can get hair loss so i decided to make a homebrew of high dosage of powder tribulus and avena stavina and any other good stuff if i found selling as a powder , i know that it's hard to gain of this stuff but have no choice beside protein and creatine!

any one know how to make it , can i just follow the ordinary formula posted about homebrew or any suggestions ?

what else can i add and what store sells best powder bulk ecdysterone and methoxy because i'm thinking of adding them too?

i know, no one tried it but i got notthing to loose, by the way i bought the powder tribulus and avena stavina from ancientways.com very cheap.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You can use T-Gel to mix it in, the maximum amount one bottle can hold is 15 grams. Keep us posted on your results 'cause I've never heard of using transdermal Tribulus, at the very least they should give you wood all day LOL

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
How did you find out you were allergic to ph's? Just wondering if maybe your rash or whatever could have been attributed to something in the gel (DMSO if bdc's) or something else if it was from avant etc.

sicosico

no it was on 1-ad i used it for 3 days my skin irritated and burned , my tongue turned into blue my hair started loosing very fast and my body was burning all day like i was going to die , my doctor told me that i could die from this stuff , i stayed in the hospital for 5 days and he let me use procepia to enconter hair loose and give me some injections for my body reactions.

sicosico

How did you find out you were allergic to ph's? Just wondering if maybe your rash or whatever could have been attributed to something in the gel (DMSO if bdc's) or something else if it was from avant etc.
i want to use a homebrew , what are the best recipes for it , can i just use phs recipe or can i use other stuff !:saw:

sicosico

i found this recipe from the big cat's page :

A transdermal is made quite easily. Option number one is simply to get your hands on some DMSO, mix up a 50/50 mix of DMSO and water, add in the crushed up pellets and apply to the skin. The second is to make an alcohol carrier. You can find the necessary products at any local pharmacy and the more you buy, the cheaper it gets. All of it perfectly legal, easy to obtain since pharmacies are supplied 5 times a day and not too expensive. You need ethanol (as pure as it gets, I use SD40) and Isopropyl Myristate (IPM), a mix of isopropyl alcohol and myristic acid. Mix up 70% ethanol and 30% IPM

so in the recipe here people didn't use ethanol can i use it? or i have to stick with the rubbing alchohol (ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL) ?