New Cycle

jpower9

jpower9

Awards
I'm starting a new cycle today. I'm only running it for 14 days due to possible liver toxicity levels. I'm 5'10" and am currently at 189lbs. I'm taking Testanate50 and Xpel. My water regiment will be 2 gallons. I will be logging my progress regularly. If anyone has any advice, let me know.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Man I don't know if 15 days is going to be enough to see stellar gains...but I'm glad to see you are considering the liver toxicity issue. I think Testanate-50 is a pretty ridiculous compound in general. You would be better off running just one of the compounds in that steroid cocktail for a longer period of time IMO. But if you've already purchased it I'm sure you're not going to let it go to waste. Maybe a pulse cycle would be a better option if you're into that. Anyways, good luck with whatever you decide.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol,Phera Plex and Finigenex Magnum all in one.

can you take it back to the store? that combo is pretty toxic. get some PP and run it a full month. you'll see better gains and it won't be half as toxic. don't forget your Cycle Support for blood pressure, cholesterol and liver support. Also, whats your post cycle therapy look like?

if you do it anyway, do yourself a favor and get a bloodtest before and after.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
What is it with people wanting to run these ridiculous compounds? If you want crazy gains pin. If you want carzy xhutdown/liver toxicity/etc then run it. This is the 3rd thread about one of these ridiculous 3way set ups.
I agree that for simply less sides and more results run one compund solo for longer. PP is a good idea just watch the joints.
Superdrol is good solo.
There are plenty of good single compound orals.

jpower9

jpower9

Awards
Should I leave this stuff alone? I'm going to see my DR. this afternoon to ask him about what he thinks.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
yea well its been brpught up many times DR are ignorant to steroids/PHs and post cycle therapy like we know it. If you show it to your Dr. he may not know what to say or look for. Try it but dont expect answers.
And yes...i would leave it alone.
EDIT: Age?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Unless your Dr is a juice head He's probably gonna Nut when you tell him you want to take an Oral Steroid. DUH!!!!! I don't like this compound cause it's a harsh mix, and my liver doesn't need any more help. But You want to try it its your body. I wouldn't do it.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These threads need to stay out of the supplement forum!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Yea the PH and such. I posted on this situation awhile ago but im a no one...
I think it has to do with some people not knowing what stuff is, like if they can get it legally(Epi,M-drol, P-plex, etc..) its not a PH or whatever.
ENFORCE B! You got the POWER! :cheers:

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I still find it interesting that people continue to call most of these prohormones.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh you would have had to see the one post in the steroids section for that to be funny. I wouldn't touch t50 there with a 10 foot pole. And even more not touch it as a first cycle.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Should I leave this stuff alone? I'm going to see my DR. this afternoon to ask him about what he thinks.
OK, so wait, I still wanna know why you are running an oral steroid with a diuretic and 2 gallons of water as support.

jpower9

jpower9

Awards
I didn't know that this stuff is an oral steroid. I'm taking the Xpel to drop water weight. While I have been lifting strong for about 4 years, I have only been serious about it for the past year. I'm sort of new to the supplements arena other than protein and creatine. Can anybody suggest a good stack to gain, that is safe on my liver and me?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I didn't know that this stuff is an oral steroid. I'm taking the Xpel to drop water weight. While I have been lifting strong for about 4 years, I have only been serious about it for the past year. I'm sort of new to the supplements arena other than protein and creatine. Can anybody suggest a good stack to gain, that is safe on my liver and me?
The only thing I can suggest that will always produce gains is fine tuning your nutrition. All these supplements and products are fun to take and everything, but nothing will produce as effectively as a great nutrition program.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
The only thing I can suggest that will always produce gains is fine tuning your nutrition. All these supplements and products are fun to take and everything, but nothing will produce as effectively as a great nutrition program.
:head:

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
i'm lookin to stack some titties with that as well. gotta a source for that? wait, no source posting, i forgot!:study:
You could make a tittie cocktail in a bottle and call it breastenate-50.

jpower9

jpower9

Awards
My nutrition is great. I eat 4500 clean calories a day with plenty of protein. If there isn't something out there to help me, thats fine, I'm just looking for a boost if there is one.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In most situations, if your diet is great, you should be making gains without having to take products like this. If not, then something's not right. Furthermore, this is why people need to actually put in some time researching something, before they just take it cuz they heard they'll get big.

jpower9

jpower9

Awards
I agree completely. That is why I went to the Dr. and asked for advice in this forum. I'm not looking for a magic pill. I'm in great shape and am very strong. If there are products that work, I'm interested but I'm not looking for an overnight fix.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drive from applied nutriceuticals is a nice product, with no negative side effects