new prohormone to convert to Deca?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is from the ams product decavol: NorAndrostene-3b-ol, 17-one

they claim it converts to deca(nandrolone) in the body, is it possible? can anyone decipher this? or is it just another wannabe PH by AMS?

A

adil

Awards
it is possible. Dr.D has actually designed a PH around deca, but due to manufacturing costs, the operation never went ahead.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
From what I've read, I would have to say it's just another wannabe PH. But, who knows.

C

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here is the label. Seems interesting. Chemists?

Attachments

SurfDan5

SurfDan5

Awards
Has anyone tried this? If so what did you think?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
it is possible. Dr.D has actually designed a PH around deca, but due to manufacturing costs, the operation never went ahead.
Guys! In light of current events, please limit the wild accusations! EVERYTHING that I am working on or ever will work on again is 100% DSHEA compliant. AX pays big money for the best lawyers to check all this now and write large substantiations that are ready to present if questioned.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"DR.D" is a fictitious character, obviously. Posts are strictly role playing for entertainment purposes only. No medical advice is suggested or implied so stop asking! I do not use or condone the use of anything illegal, nor do I participation or suggest that you participate in any illegal activities. God bless you and have a great day!
My bad...

H

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
I bet it'll convert to deca just like their 1-AD converts to 1-test and their 4-AD converts to test!!!!! seriously, i have no idea what its chemical makeup is... but judging by their track record i'm gonna say its prolly DHEA... again.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
docta docta, give me the news, I got a bad case of loving you!
Now I have that silly song in my head, thanx Gix! :frustrate

It's the version of that song from a commercial actually, for some food product like StoveTop or something I think. :p

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Its likely that this product requires a two step conversion to deca. First as 19-Norandrosterone, then to 19-Norandrostenedione, then to 19-Nortestosterone. The addition of the ATD is to combat all of the nasty sides from the conversions of various unfavorable 19-Nor dervied byproducts. It appears to be underdosed and would require 8-12 capsules a day to get the desired response from it. Nice to know that somebody is trying to make strides in this direction, but the price leads me to believe that it might never be used or logged properly to guage its effectiveness.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
docta docta, give me the news, I got a bad case of loving you!
haha!! i know you got those bills to pay!

and i gota agree with slow-mun. even if used at 6 pills a day ur guna need like 3-5 bottles for a cycle, and nobody i know would do that, i love my money right where it is... and if i am correct there was a PH that was similar to deca, and it never stood up to any of the test Ph's

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
bump are there any new ones out close to deca or one that are joint and tendon friendly?

ragnar

ragnar

Awards
bump are there any new ones out close to deca or one that are joint and tendon friendly?
I know a few guys that have gotten good results with bulk 1,4-androstadiene-3,17-dione. This is a precursor to boldenone, which I understand to be a bit better for joints than nandrolone (a.k.a. deca). I-Force sells a capped 1,4 AD product that's supposed to be good, but I don't personally know anyone who has used it.

L

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I use bold at 800 mg a day for 8 weeks. Its allot of bottles.

A

anbes

Awards
Like the old 1-AD, that was androstenedione and androstenidiol, that convertes to 1-testosterone (di-hidroboldenone), the old 19-nordIOL used to converte at a ridiculous rate, about 0,5% (considering biodisponibility and conversion) to deca, and the 19-norDIONE to dienolone! Because both 1-ad and "deca" 19nor PH was banned, some labs are trying to put a new substance, like the 1-t and the new 1-ad, that in the best option is 1-dhea (if it is possible), called 1-androsterone! So far I know, androsterone is a "inactive" sub-product of testo and dht, the one tha is eliminated from our body, and that has no chance to be "re-converted" to testo, but...
well, this new decavol is something like the new 1-ad, called 19norandROTESRONE! let's say, something 19-nor-dhea (!!??). View, like new 1-AD, the crosslink between "3b-ol, 17-one" (like the real hormone), different form the originals: 3b, 17 diol or 3b, 17-dione!!!!

A

anbes

Awards
well, concluding, it must pass trough 2 conversions to became deca. If we consider the low convertion of the old deca-bsed ph, we could say that creatine would be much better than these

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
all products are different isomers of dhea. but still dhea, and all can directly convert into estrogen also.

if ams priced their product @ around 15$ per bottle, more people would use it as a base atleast. I know I would.

but F**k companies that try to mislead consumers, (methyl masterdrol v2, 4-ad, decavol, 1-ad ) these companies should be ashamed of themselves, but they aren't, and dont care. their product make money, where im scraping change to buy food. F**k it.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
all products are different isomers of dhea. but still dhea, and all can directly convert into estrogen also.

if ams priced their product @ around 15$ per bottle, more people would use it as a base atleast. I know I would.

but F**k companies that try to mislead consumers, (methyl masterdrol v2, 4-ad, decavol, 1-ad ) these companies should be ashamed of themselves, but they aren't, and dont care. their product make money, where im scraping change to buy food. F**k it.
You really have no idea what the raw costs are for these compounds do you? Decavol is barely even profitable simply because the raw compound is so expensive.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You really have no idea what the raw costs are for these compounds do you? Decavol is barely even profitable simply because the raw compound is so expensive.
actually youre right, I dont. but I do know I can get a 200mg bottle of 100ct dhea for 20$

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So does this stuff really convert to deca? And if so how many mg a day do you need to be equivalent to 400mg of deca a week? Who's run this... who's gotten deca **** from it. W(here)TF is the feedback.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
actually youre right, I dont. but I do know I can get a 200mg bottle of 100ct dhea for 20$
What's that have to do with anything? You understand this isn't just DHEA right? Chemical structure has been changed to make it much different in action.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I also know I won't get anywhere near the results from that 100ct dhea as I do get from MMV2. which for me at 5 caps gives similar results to winstrol at 50mg ed. but that's just me personally. and yes I've used Winny many times over the past 15 years injectable and tabs and have used MMv2 on 3 occasions so i feel my experience with the compounds is pretty good