Help me decide.

animalkrack3r

Awards
I'm about to finsh up a cycle of epistane and of course i'm doing a proper pct and I am going to take a good 2-3 months off. I'm trying to decide on my next cycle and i've come up with these choices, if you could help me decide that would be great!!

M1T
Superdrol
1-ad

THANKS!!!

animalkrack3r

Awards
I'm not a noob , don't worry.
Here, i'll just say this to sastisfy you.
Furazudrol
11oxo
epistane

Just help me decide on which compound would be the best for mostly dry gains.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to finsh up a cycle of epistane and of course i'm doing a proper post cycle therapy and I am going to take a good 2-3 months off. I'm trying to decide on my next cycle and i've come up with these choices, if you could help me decide that would be great!!

M1T
Superdrol
1-ad

THANKS!!!
well you got me thinking of my next two cycles.....methly dx3 (superdrol clone) 4 weeks w/massfx and hyperdrol for 4 weeks after......or 1ad and 4ad originals for 4 weeks.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm about to finsh up a cycle of epistane and of course i'm doing a proper post cycle therapy and I am going to take a good 2-3 months off. I'm trying to decide on my next cycle and i've come up with these choices, if you could help me decide that would be great!!

M1T
Superdrol
1-ad

THANKS!!!
what is the proper post cycle therapy?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ask Patrick Arnold.. He'll give you more info than any of us lowly forum rats can... :icon_lol:

animalkrack3r

Awards
what is the proper post cycle therapy?
Testing me out eh?

tamoxifen citrate 40/40/20/20
activate xtreme
reduce xt

Is that good enough for you, sweetie pie ;)

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Testing me out eh?

tamoxifen citrate 40/40/20/20
activate xtreme
reduce xt

Is that good enough for you, sweetie pie ;)
Is for me sugar! lolllllll!!! I prefer other SERMs but hey.. also.. I use ATD with em.. but whatever I spose.. ok.. here ya go answer this one for me:

If a guy starts walking westbound at an average speed of 4mph with his head down and a woman starts sprinting northbound from the same starting point, at an average speed of 17mph... what is it he said to scare her off?

animalkrack3r

Awards
Is for me sugar! lolllllll!!! I prefer other SERMs but hey.. also.. I use ATD with em.. but whatever I spose.. ok.. here ya go answer this one for me:

If a guy starts walking westbound at an average speed of 4mph with his head down and a woman starts sprinting northbound from the same starting point, at an average speed of 17mph... what is it he said to scare her off?
ahh ya i know, i feel ya, I got a good deal on the nolvadex so i'm going to use that up.

But ya, I have some ATD laying around here and I was thinking of throwing it in there at a low dose.

Answer: He said he was taking SDNG

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ahh ya i know, i feel ya, I got a good deal on the nolvadex so i'm going to use that up.

But ya, I have some ATD laying around here and I was thinking of throwing it in there at a low dose.

Answer: He said he was taking SDNG
I'll be using SDNG... I have no doubt that I will run it and try it.

Ya.. I'd toss the ATD in man.. it's great.

cardiffgiant

Awards
Furazudrol
11oxo
epistane

Hey how was the furazadrol?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ATD at what dose? Apparently no libido is the "in" thing with you guys. Yeah I said it....

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ATD at what dose? Apparently no libido is the "in" thing with you guys. Yeah I said it....
Running Blue up or test drive counters that no big deal.. why must you sip the haterade and cry at night?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Running Blue up or test drive counters that no big deal.. why must you sip the haterade and cry at night?
I'm just playin dawg! :icon_lol:

But seriously Jomi has posted some stuff on ATD and overall I just dont understand its uses at this point. Lack of education on my part maybe but I trust his opinion.

Nonetheless if it works for ya it works for ya. No need fixin it. :head:

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm just playin dawg! :icon_lol:

But seriously Jomi has posted some stuff on ATD and overall I just dont understand its uses at this point. Lack of education on my part maybe but I trust his opinion.

Nonetheless if it works for ya it works for ya. No need fixin it. :head:
usually people only lose libido in higher doses.. and to be honest.. even when my libido is gone, if the opportunity arises.. I'm still raring to go.. and Jomi's sister can vouch for that! LOL!!!!!!!:icon_lol:

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
usually people only lose libido in higher doses.. and to be honest.. even when my libido is gone, if the opportunity arises.. I'm still raring to go.. and Jomi's sister can vouch for that! LOL!!!!!!!:icon_lol:
Yeah your right on the higher doses. And I agree if I need to go I can get that **** to go. But I'm guessing (cause I think your relatively young like me) that it might be a bit harder for these older guys (not saying who or if anyone is old) to get "going" at times. I dunno, but I hope it never happens to me...

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah your right on the higher doses. And I agree if I need to go I can get that **** to go. But I'm guessing (cause I think your relatively young like me) that it might be a bit harder for these older guys (not saying who or if anyone is old) to get "going" at times. I dunno, but I hope it never happens to me...
LOL dude.. even if I DID have an issue.. aspire's cheap, just like the hoes that I play... (once again Jomi's sister) LOL!!! jk Jomi, ever since we broke up, I've been bitter is all :yawn: :head:

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Furazudrol
11oxo
epistane

I figured you weren't a noob but its still hard to give a suggestion if you don't know what someone has taken or what their goals are. I haven't used M1T but i have used superdrol and 1ad. Since you haven't used superdrol before I would go with a 3 weeker of superdrol @ 20mg/day. Sd was great for me with dry gains and lttle sides. Do you have the good ol' ergopharm 1ad or that AMS junk?

animalkrack3r

Awards
I figured you weren't a noob but its still hard to give a suggestion if you don't know what someone has taken or what their goals are. I haven't used M1T but i have used superdrol and 1ad. Since you haven't used superdrol before I would go with a 3 weeker of superdrol @ 20mg/day. superdrol was great for me with dry gains and lttle sides. Do you have the good ol' ergopharm 1ad or that AMS junk?

That sounds good, I have the good ol' ergopharm 1ad! I wouldn't do that to patrick!

Hey how was the furazadrol?
I enjoyed it, You need to run at least 2 bottles at 4-6 caps a day 2/2/2 etc.
But, you should try it out. You def. will notice those veins pop out and the gains to go up everyweek.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
I think you'll like sd as long as it doesn't give you a lot of sides.
I wish i still had some ergo 1ad. I loved that stuff. I ran it solo the first time and then stacked it with "boldione" and 4ad the 2nd time. It used to be 2nd only to my favorite cycle which was avant labs Super ONE+. That was some good stuff.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL dude.. even if I DID have an issue.. aspire's cheap, just like the hoes that I play... (once again Jomi's sister) LOL!!! jk Jomi, ever since we broke up, I've been bitter is all :yawn: :head:
sorry i havent responded in a bit i was slaying someones mother.

ATD is an anti-androgen. It attatches to the AR and blocks it, much in the way a SERM would block the ER. The problem here is that the AR down regulates in the absence of androgens....along with the short term effect of making your penis useless.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sorry i havent responded in a bit i was slaying someones mother.

ATD is an anti-androgen. It attatches to the AR and blocks it, much in the way a SERM would block the ER. The problem here is that the AR down regulates in the absence of androgens....along with the short term effect of making your penis useless.
Everyday thing for you, or so I hear... LOL Gotta run, somebody's hood rat needs slayed! hahahaha

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what do you like so much about an ATD?
The same thing everybody likes about SERMs (it's better to have it and know it's doing it's thing and lack some wood for 3 weeks than to not have it and run a SERM solo (which is RETARDED))

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The same thing everybody likes about SERMs (it's better to have it and know it's doing it's thing and lack some wood for 3 weeks than to not have it and run a SERM solo (which is RETARDED))
i havent really seen any type of evidence that it does its thing. all of the advertisement graphs and studies shown always display testosterone values, not gonadatropin values. ATD shows up as testosterone on those assays btw....

so we know it raises testosterone levels (or does it??it shows up as testosterone), but dont know that it raises gonadatropins, which would be the real indicator of HPTA recovery.

Furthermore, everyone i have helped out in the past 2 years or so with failed pct's have all had ATD in there somewhere along the way. i have never helped someone out who did a SERM only pct.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
I only run serm's because my one run of an atd took way too long to recover and libido was gone for at least 6 weeks

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I only run serm's because my one run of an atd took way too long to recover and libido was gone for at least 6 weeks
I'm saying SERM + ATD.. or SERM + AI... I'm 100% against SERM ONLY PCT's... that simple.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why NOT? I always see people posting the "better safe than sorry crap" so I'm gonna go ahead and bank on it that way... lol! (real reason is that SERMs dont do EVERYTHING for you and are HIHGLY overrated in terms of effectiveness.. yes, they're effective, but NO, they do not cover PCT in full)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why NOT? I always see people posting the "better safe than sorry crap" so I'm gonna go ahead and bank on it that way... lol! (real reason is that SERMs dont do EVERYTHING for you and are HIHGLY overrated in terms of effectiveness.. yes, they're effective, but NO, they do not cover post cycle therapy in full)
so you just say it because you want to be different. thats real educated. Here we go again....

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Furazudrol
11oxo
epistane

Best cycle for dry gains: superdrol, eventhough it can be gut wrenchingly harsh the lean mass and strength gains are incredibe. I'd stay away from M1T unless you want your hairline to recede about an inch and a half. BTW what gains/sides did you see with furazadrol? I'm thinking about somehow implementing it into my next stack.

animalkrack3r

Awards
Best cycle for dry gains: superdrol, eventhough it can be gut wrenchingly harsh the lean mass and strength gains are incredibe. I'd stay away from M1T unless you want your hairline to recede about an inch and a half. BTW what gains/sides did you see with furazadrol? I'm thinking about somehow implementing it into my next stack.
I didn't keep a detailed log of my gains/lbs I gain, but I def. could feel/see it. The thing with furazadrol is you need to at least run two bottles to get the full effects of it. Also, you need to be taking at least 4-5 pills a day, of course you need to start out at a lower dose but work your way up. I def. noticed some nice stength gains and my veins were great. I did notice some lethargy running it, which sucked ass very badly. Other than that, no other sides. I prob. end up running it again in the near future.

cardiffgiant

Awards
I didn't keep a detailed log of my gains/lbs I gain, but I def. could feel/see it. The thing with furazadrol is you need to at least run two bottles to get the full effects of it. Also, you need to be taking at least 4-5 pills a day, of course you need to start out at a lower dose but work your way up. I def. noticed some nice stength gains and my veins were great. I did notice some lethargy running it, which sucked ass very badly. Other than that, no other sides. I prob. end up running it again in the near future.
Thanks for all the info. One more thing what did you use PCT and did you think you were shutdown at all?