Pheraplex Shop Talk

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm considering a round of pheraplex. So, let's talk :head:

Here's the characteristics that I've found so far. I'd like to hear disagreement, agreement, clarification, and explanation.

-Methylated
-Wet bulker
-gyno risk, but I haven't seen it when dosage doesn't exceed 30mg
-wrecks joints for some, no joint issues for others regardless of dosage
-big time acne (although I'm not susceptable so I don't care)
-no mention of shedding (I am susceptable but have come to terms with the fact that I'll need to buy stock in bic soon enough :lol:)
-enhanced mood (anyone have rage?)
-I haven't seen pumps mentioned (I'm concerned about this as I am susceptible)
-libido is initially enhanced for the first 2 or 3 weeks but I don't hear any mention of it after that point
-terribly lethargic for some, just the opposite for others

Technical so correct me if I'm wrong:
-very similar to lmg although lmg is more "dirty"
-2 ene = pheraplex
-3 ene = lmg
-2 ene and 3 ene have same propensity for androgenic sides
-2 ene is more anabolic though
-therefore, lmg and pheraplex have the same sides but should theoretically get more results for pheraplex

My tentative plan would be to run 15mg for 3-5 days and then bump to 30mg for approximately 4 weeks. I also plan to run Formestane (E-form) while on cycle to address aromitization and bloat.

I'm also considering other compounds and stacks but want to make sure I make an educated decision before jumping the gun.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Here's the characteristics that I've found so far. I'd like to hear disagreement, agreement, clarification, and explanation.

-Methylated
-Wet bulker
-no mention of shedding (I am susceptable but have come to terms with the fact that I'll need to buy stock in bic soon enough :lol:)
-libido is initially enhanced for the first 2 or 3 weeks but I don't hear any mention of it after that point

-2 ene = pheraplex
-3 ene = lmg
-therefore, lmg and pheraplex have the same sides but should theoretically get more results for pheraplex

My tentative plan would be to run 15mg for 3-5 days and then bump to 30mg for approximately 4 weeks. I also plan to run Formestane (E-form) while on cycle to address aromitization and bloat.

I'm also considering other compounds and stacks but want to make sure I make an educated decision before jumping the gun.
you pretty much have it right form my understanding. I did a cycle of PP in january:

DID have hairloss (also took stock in BIC ;))
DID have better mood the first week or so
DID lose libido after 2 weeks
DID have very nice gains!
DID NOT have joint issues
dosed 20 the first week and 30 after that for about 6 weeks.

Am looking forward to doing it again stacked with epistane! :head:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for your feedback. Did you run an AI on cycle? I'm hoping the e-form will keep the libido rockin in addition to its AI duties. What did your post cycle plan look like and did you have any rebound AFTER post cycle?

I'm thinking something like this for post cycle:
Torem 120(90)/60/30/15
6oxo 300/400/500/500/then 2 week taper
Lean Extreme
Creatine/ZMA/yadda yadda

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your feedback. Did you run an AI on cycle? What did your post cycle plan look like and did you have any rebound AFTER post cycle?

I'm thinking something like this for post cycle:
Torem 120(90)/60/30/15
6oxo 300/400/500/500/then 2 week taper
Lean Extreme
Creatine/ZMA/yadda yadda
i did NOT run an AI during the cycle. I have had no rebound or gyno issues form the PP.

your PCT looks good. I ran a combo of clomid/nolva. I couldn't get Torem at the time, it was sold-out.

Plus, i ran a bunch of AX supps, too. basic FX/HD/Retain stack! :thumbsup:

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
i did NOT run an AI during the cycle. I have had no rebound or gyno issues form the PP.

your post cycle therapy looks good. I ran a combo of clomid/nolva. I couldn't get Torem at the time, it was sold-out.

Plus, i ran a bunch of AX supps, too. basic FX/HD/Retain stack! :thumbsup:
What kind of gains did you make?
I'm running a clone with Epi as soon as my Torem gets here.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DUUUUDE - I see your skimpies! Thank GOD you did not decide to wear that G-String Trip bought you! Ha-Ha!

PP is by far my favorite choice in a PH. I've run 2 AWESOME cycles with little to no sides. Shedding was not a problem, nor was there any libido problems. Lethargy hit me my last week both times (50mg) and I countered it with the original Stim X the first time, and RPM this last time. Acne, and esp. bacne was a problem - but cleared right up the first week of PCT. Ran Nolva both times, with Powerful and X-Lean. No joint problems to note - I was taking Cissus through-out. Along with the normal support supplements. I have 5 bottles of AX's Phera waiting for me down the road, so I'm exited about running it again. I will not this last time I tried stacking it with EPI, but man, my aggression was to unbarable for those around me. Short tempered as crap. Droped it and it went away.

Good Luck Bro!

167 to 193 VERY DIRTY BULK!

Before: View attachment 18835
After: View attachment 18836

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established

-Methylated
-Wet bulker

-2 ene = pheraplex
-3 ene = lmg

I've seen reports of good gains in as little as 3 weeks, remember less is always better when dealing w/ roids.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey Matt, 20/30/40/50???

And to either of you phera-addicts, any back pumps or cramping? I'm thinking of just tossing the taurine in my shakes after the first week just in case :think:

SteelerDude, I've seen pretty successful 3 weekers on the boards as well. I'll cross that bridge when I come to it though based on sides etc etc.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I never experienced any back / calf pumps or cramping... freaky pumps while working out though - my wife kept asking if I was on steroids... lol

My dosage protocal was - 20/30/40/40-then 50 the last 5 days

Hey Matt, 20/30/40/50???

And to either or you phera-addicts, any back pumps or cramping? I'm thinking of just tossing the taurine in my shakes after the first week just in case :think:

SteelerDude, I've seen pretty successful 3 weekers on the boards as well. I'll cross that bridge when I come to it though based on sides etc etc.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
I never experienced any back / calf pumps or cramping... freaky pumps while working out though - my wife kept asking if I was on steroids... lol

My dosage protocal was - 20/30/40/40-then 50 the last 5 days
I was 1 week into my E-Pol cycle and had people asking me this. Parents, sister, people at the gym....

I felt like I was 16, not 32.

Good thing I don't live next door to Orrin Hatch.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You have a good set up going brutha... IMO run it 5 weeks stacked with eform/Propadrol. 30mgs Phera with 60-90mgs Prop and eform in your own discretion... mmm..

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
cals

Macedaddy,

How many calories per day on your cycle? Carbs protein and fat roughly?

AM07

Awards
  • Established
celc5, which company PP are you running? Is it the original AX PP? From what I've read, most of the clones out there aren't PP, but moreso clones of ErgoMax.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
celc5, which company PP are you running? Is it the original AX PP? From what I've read, most of the clones out there aren't PP, but moreso clones of ErgoMax.
Well.. clones are a mix of 2-ene and 3-ene.. either way, he's gonna blow up ;) LOL

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Macedaddy,

How many calories per day on your cycle? Carbs protein and fat roughly?
it was a dirty bulk, i was eating practically ANYTHING in sight and constantly! but protein was easily 250g a day.

I won't do another dirty bulk.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PP is straight 2-ene, correct?
I'm considering EST Pheravol which I've heard is 7.5mg LMG and 7.5mg PP.

I'm also considering CEL P-Plex which I've seen 3rd party reports of 97% purity of strictly 2ene.

If I have these numbers confused or incorrect, those more knowledgable please chime in.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established

I'm also considering CEL P-Plex which I've seen 3rd party reports of 97% purity of strictly 2ene.

If I have these numbers confused or incorrect, those more knowledgable please chime in.
I think u are right. I can't remember the numbers on Phera-Vol but the CEL P-Plex is straight Phera.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Mace how was ur bloodwork afterwards? Mainly liver and lipids? I take u ran AX perfect cycle for ur liver.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Either way (IMO, you'll be pleased).

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mace how was ur bloodwork afterwards? Mainly liver and lipids? I take u ran AX perfect cycle for ur liver.
i don't have the exact numbers cause my doctor is stupid like that, BUT my cholesterol was WAY screwed up. he said the bad was high and the good was low, but it was most likely a temporary thing and that exercise would help LMAO! I didn't tell him i was using PP.

I had another one done recently and everything is back to normal! :head:

chuebner

Awards
DUUUUDE - I see your skimpies! Thank GOD you did not decide to wear that G-String Trip bought you! Ha-Ha!

PP is by far my favorite choice in a PH. I've run 2 AWESOME cycles with little to no sides. Shedding was not a problem, nor was there any libido problems. Lethargy hit me my last week both times (50mg) and I countered it with the original Stim X the first time, and RPM this last time. Acne, and esp. bacne was a problem - but cleared right up the first week of post cycle therapy. Ran Nolva both times, with Powerful and X-Lean. No joint problems to note - I was taking Cissus through-out. Along with the normal support supplements. I have 5 bottles of AX's Phera waiting for me down the road, so I'm exited about running it again. I will not this last time I tried stacking it with EPI, but man, my aggression was to unbarable for those around me. Short tempered as crap. Droped it and it went away.

Good Luck Bro!

man, i was wondering why i want to kill just about every person that comes through the door at work...im currently doing a phera/epi stack and holy **** im like a caged animal at work and i work in a coffee shop, completely makes sense alltho i think ill finish out my cycle still

AM07

Awards
  • Established
So can anyone confirm that CEL P-Plex is a pure clone of just PP, and not Ergo-Max? People were saying Phera-Max was also a clone of PP, when in fact it was a clone of Ergo.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They actually have some independent lab results showing its purity to a clone of the original PP. YOU can still find the original for $59, but CEL is the next best thing, IMO. You can also still find PROZ and ERGO for under $50 - you just have to search.

So can anyone confirm that CEL P-Plex is a pure clone of just PP, and not Ergo-Max? People were saying Phera-Max was also a clone of PP, when in fact it was a clone of Ergo.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They actually have some independent lab results showing its purity to a clone of the original PP. YOU can still find the original for $59, but CEL is the next best thing, IMO. You can also still find PROZ and ERGO for under $50 - you just have to search.
Ya, those third party labs are where I got my info from as well on the P-plex. I can't remember where I saw the 1/2 and 1/2 numbers for pheravol, which is why I put the little "disclaimer" to correct me if my info was wrong.

I've seen a few P-Max logs on other boards that were simply duds. In all fairness, some were sloppy plans, sloppy diet, sloppy training so I guess it's unfair to judge.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Extreme Prostanozol
[3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta tetrahydropyranol® (Patent Pending) - 25mg

AM07

Awards
  • Established
matthew, is that Sharapova in your avy? Whomever it is, she is hot!

So CEL P-Plex and SNS Methyl-Plex are the only two clones of PP, correct?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There are severel clones of PP out... Phera Vol - Kilo has a PP clone - my mind just went blank. Run a search for the chemical name or make up....

And yes, that's her in my AVI

AM07

Awards
  • Established
There are severel clones of PP out... Phera Vol - Kilo has a PP clone - my mind just went blank. Run a search for the chemical name or make up....

And yes, that's her in my AVI
But many of them are actually Ergo-Max clones and not a true 97-100% 2-ene product.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
anyone here familiar with P-Max by growth labs? supposedly another PP clone

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
heard the does is lower than what they posted on the bottle.
yea i've heard that from somebody else too. i'm planning on a short 4 week cycle of PMAX, since i already have 2 bottles lying around, but despite what ppl say i don't want to mess w dosing. each cap is 15 mg of the PP compound.. supposedly.. so i'm only going to dose at most 45 mg per day. i'll go by feel, if i feel like 15 mg more would yield me enhanced results i'll up the dose

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How about pherabol by juggernaut?
juggernaut seems to be the better manufacturer of most of the clones........thesinner was saying he had seen some COA's from them, i believe.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
juggernaut seems to be the better manufacturer of most of the clones........thesinner was saying he had seen some COA's from them, i believe.
I used to have an affiliation, I like *some* of their clones..

BTW mace.. bring back stimx 1 or hurry up with this stimx hardcore BS... I just took an original and my intestines jiggled! LOL

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
First of i commend you on doing your research. I was out of the gym for a long time then after getting back into it natural again i planned another cycle. It was Pheraplex that i picked and I was excited about it and wanted to get EVERYTHING right with the cycle. It was a great cycle. Used the original stacked with PheraMax(thought it was a PPclone). 10mg for 3 days, 15mg for 4 days, 20mg week 2, 25mg week 3, then 30mg week 4.

didnt seem too wet to me, actually had very good vascularity and definition
-no gyno issues that i remember
-joints fine
-acne really bad during post cycle therapy
-noticable receeding hairline (was bald) but seems to have come back to norm
-good mood
-nice workout pumps, nothing that was too painful
-majority of gains in day 15-25
-no noticable lethargy but sleep was improved
-best focus and mind/muscle connection during workouts
-strength never stopped climbing
-ended with 10lb gain and continued to gain in post cycle therapy.

"Technical so correct me if I'm wrong:
-2 ene = pheraplex
-3 ene = lmg
-therefore, lmg and pheraplex have the same sides but should theoretically get more results for pheraplex" correct.

If i had to go with a clone it would def be CEL's ive seen COAs from them.

Last edited:
BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What was everyone's sleep like on PP? I'm about 2 weeks out from doing my first ever cycle and I'm curious.

Also, I have Havoc but I've read contradicting stories on stacking the 2 together. Should I or should I just run both stand alone?

scorpiond

Awards
been on CEL's PP clone for 2 weeks and I sleep like a baby

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok, if you're looking for the dumbest question in the history of PP questions, this might take the cake:

Does the 2ene compound = DMT ??? :think:

Or did AX "sneak" DMT in addition to the 2ene PP compound as was the case with the original H-50? Reason being, I'm wondering if there's no TRUE clone of the original potent PP as was the case with H-50.

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
SNS methylplex-XT is a 79% PP clone with the rest being e...max.

The test results are on here somewhere.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Is PP pure DMT? I was reading in the 2006 anabolic book and Bill made mention of ErgoMax-LMG being DMT. I know its a mix of ene's. Was Ergo out before of PP? Having a brain fart.

Goat

Awards
I've seen reports of good gains in as little as 3 weeks, remember less is always better when dealing w/ roids.
Guys,

I won't say this will work for you, but I will ASSURE you this has worked for me twice in a row now.

15 days of PP, 20mg's a day.

I have gained 10 lbs without significant fat gain with this cycle.

I did 28 days, and didn't gain a single extra pound. It is worth trying to see if this will work for you because you will get little to no recognized sides, less suppression, easier on the wallet, easier recovery, more cycles per year etc...

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Is PP pure DMT? I was reading in the 2006 anabolic book and Bill made mention of ErgoMax-LMG being DMT. I know its a mix of ene's. Was Ergo out before of PP? Having a brain fart.
Yes DMT/Madol. Thickens the heart wall. Probably reversible.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes DMT/Madol. Thickens the heart wall. Probably reversible.
Sad thing is, they don't realize its not JUST 2-ene/3-ene, but a few other hormones we ingest, these are just more likely.