Superdrol n00b questions

btech

Awards
Okay, so I have a 60 pill bottle of phera plex and a 90 pill bottle fo Superdrol. My only cycle experience is doing Hyperdrolx2 with Mass FX.

I want to do a Superdrol pulse....and one thought I have pondered is, is it common to pulse Superdrol from a 90 pill bottle and have some saved for a future cycle?

Would it be a good idea on my part to pulse Superdrol by itself, then after a sufficient rest pulse Superdrol with Phera-Plex? And would the Superdrol / PP pulse be better taking both at same time, or do half the pulse with PP then finish up with Superdrol?

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
experiane age? start with one hormone ur first cycle

btech

Awards
I'm 23 years old. Been lifting almost 3 years.

I was thinking of pulsing Superdrol for 2 months, 3x a week on MWF, the days I workout. maybe like, 10 pre and 10 post workout. I would run DHEA throughout the cycle, for PCT I have Nolvadex and Hyperdrolx2 and Mass FX.

Then, say....four months later I'd run Superdrol with PheraPlex, same PCT .

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I'm 23 years old. Been lifting almost 3 years.

I was thinking of pulsing Superdrol for 2 months, 3x a week on MWF, the days I workout. maybe like, 10 pre and 10 post workout. I would run DHEA throughout the cycle, for post cycle therapy I have Nolvadex and Hyperdrolx2 and Mass FX.

Then, say....four months later I'd run Superdrol with PheraPlex, same PCT .
If your going to do this, just run 1 compound at a time. And I don't know if superdrol is the best thing to pulse. And make sure you research some logs to know what you're doing. Also, I don't think you run mass fx during pct, I've heard reports of it being suppressive. Good luck. Even if you pulse make sure you have support supps in line, and study the pulse threads~cycle safe! so you don't end up looking like this:sick:

btech

Awards
If your going to do this, just run 1 compound at a time. And I don't know if superdrol is the best thing to pulse. And make sure you research some logs to know what you're doing. Also, I don't think you run mass fx during post cycle therapy, I've heard reports of it being suppressive. Good luck. Even if you pulse make sure you have support supps in line, and study the pulse threads~cycle safe! so you don't end up looking like this:sick:
Thanks for the help man. I have been reading the "How to Pulse Orals" thread for my info, and have been using the search function.

I have read about one dude using 10 grams PP preworkout, 10 grams Superdrol post MWF and I thought that was a cool idea.....Dr D seemed to agree, was like the 2nd page of that thread (sorry to whore you out man......you're awesome!).

Thanks for informing me about using Mass FX along withe PCT....perhaps I should stick with DHEA along with the Nolvadex?

Why do you not think Superdrol is a good oral to pulse? It's extremely potent from what I understand.

btech

Awards
Bump.

Searching other threads in the meantime.....
come on guys.....

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually on a bit of a superdrol pulse right now, and I love it, I've been on right around 5 weeks and I'm up 8 or so pounds. Actually its a superdrol + Havoc pulse but either way.. From what I read and am experiencing superdrol is a pretty good pulsing option, its a good way to avoid most of the negative sides that come with SD.. And I'd say, since it is your first cycle, go with one compound, a straight SD pulse would probably be pretty darn effective anyway..

btech

Awards
I'm actually on a bit of a superdrol pulse right now, and I love it, I've been on right around 5 weeks and I'm up 8 or so pounds. Actually its a superdrol + Havoc pulse but either way.. From what I read and am experiencing superdrol is a pretty good pulsing option, its a good way to avoid most of the negative sides that come with superdrol.. And I'd say, since it is your first cycle, go with one compound, a straight superdrol pulse would probably be pretty darn effective anyway..
What is a good dosing for a first cycle? I have read a few logs and read the "how to pulse orals" thread and am still trying to figure this out. I workout M, W, and F and figured I could pulse on those days, 10 mg pre workout, 10 mg post workout.........maybe a few weeks in bump up the preworkout dosage to 20 mg.....

....thoughts?

Last edited:
edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
There was this big guy that pulsed it 20mg a day, 4 days a week and gained alot over 5 weeks. I tried to find the thread for you but couldn't. He was very experienced with phs and steroids and worked out like a mad man. Keep it simple and make sure you have a good PCT with a SERM ready to go. I personally would not combine Superdrol with PP. I don't think my liver could handle it. Good luck.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Superdrol and Pheraplex can be very toxic in some users. Supposedly stacking the two together can cause a synergystic increase in heptatoxicity. Especially if you are using a clone.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good point, sinner - as usual. I have a friend that stacked the two and was put in to the hospital for severe heptatoxicity. He was in a world of hurt - made me think twice about stacking two methyls, let alone SuperDrol (which is harsh on me period) PP, on the other hand, I LOVE IT! I never had a bad panel or too bad of a side. Basic lethargy countered by STIMX or RPM. Support supplements are a must, though!

btech

Awards
Okay, thanks guys.......

Okay, so my first superdrol pulse'll look something like this

8 weeks, MWF, perhaps start off first week with only 10 mg preworkout, bump up to 10 pre and 10 post workout.....maybe stop cycle a couple weeks early if needed.

PCT will look like...
Nolvadex 40/30/20/10
....this'll be while running Hyperdrol and Mass FX. Maybe replace Hyperdrol with DHEA

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd go with the hyperdrol over DHEA for sure. and that dosage is ok too. 10mg a day 3x a week won't see 3lbs gained a week, but it also won't see your HDL cholesterol going to single digits either :) it should be relatively maintainable long term that way. Plenty of carbs, keep taurine on hand for back pumps. And not the wussy dosages that end up in energy drinks, we're talking 5g kind of doses

btech

Awards
Superdrol and Pheraplex can be very toxic in some users. Supposedly stacking the two together can cause a synergystic increase in heptatoxicity. Especially if you are using a clone.
I have the Anabolix Xtreme 90 pill Superdrol and Anabolic Xtreme 60 pill Phera Plex.

Thank for letting me know aboiut their heptatoxicity.

btech

Awards
I'd go with the hyperdrol over DHEA for sure. and that dosage is ok too. 10mg a day 3x a week won't see 3lbs gained a week, but it also won't see your HDL cholesterol going to single digits either :) it should be relatively maintainable long term that way. Plenty of carbs, keep taurine on hand for back pumps. And not the wussy dosages that end up in energy drinks, we're talking 5g kind of doses
Do you see it as a possibility to bump it up to 10 preworkout, 10 postworkout after say, 4 weeks? maybe do that for two weeks then taper off with a 10 mg preworkout on MWF

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can probably go to 20 ok. no need to taper off either. Its really about taking the minimal you need to support the growth you are looking for. no sense wasting it unless diet + exersize are there to support the level of growth

btech

Awards
you can probably go to 20 ok. no need to taper off either. Its really about taking the minimal you need to support the growth you are looking for. no sense wasting it unless diet + exersize are there to support the level of growth
Thanks man. That helps.

I start this Monday, 10 Superdrol preworkout, Monday Wednesday and Friday. After a few weeks, bump it up to 10 pre, 10 post. Take DHEA every day with my Taurine, Milk Thistle and Fish Oil

powerchord

powerchord

Awards
Okay, thanks guys.......

Okay, so my first superdrol pulse'll look something like this

8 weeks, MWF, perhaps start off first week with only 10 mg preworkout, bump up to 10 pre and 10 post workout.....maybe stop cycle a couple weeks early if needed.

post cycle therapy will look like...
Nolvadex 40/30/20/10
....this'll be while running Hyperdrol and Mass FX. Maybe replace Hyperdrol with DHEA

isn't the idea of a pulse cycle not to do a pct ??

btech

Awards
isn't the idea of a pulse cycle not to do a post cycle therapy ??
Yes, I hear that can work for stuff like Epi.......but this is Superdrol.

Atleast, that is an idea I have picked up from the "how to pulse orals" thread.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you CAN not do a PCT if you pulse superdrol, but "your mileage may vary". There are a number of people who have been very successful that way. If you have the materials on hand, its safer to do the PCT either way. Remember that 30 years back they were doing steroid cycles and didn't have CRAP to do PCT with. So what you can do, and what is safer to do are two different things. You can also likely go a little lighter on the nolva too, maybe 20/20/10/10

btech

Awards
you CAN not do a post cycle therapy if you pulse superdrol, but "your mileage may vary". There are a number of people who have been very successful that way. If you have the materials on hand, its safer to do the post cycle therapy either way. Remember that 30 years back they were doing steroid cycles and didn't have CRAP to do PCT with. So what you can do, and what is safer to do are two different things. You can also likely go a little lighter on the nolva too, maybe 20/20/10/10
That's new info for me....man, you're awesome for helping out with all the information, not just for me but for everyone. Thanks.

P.S. I just peeped your fish oil thread. Good info

Last edited:
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks :) it is part of the point of the pulse, to keep suppression and other sides low. And superdrol is not the most suppressitve to HTPA (although it has plenty of other sides). so a number of people do light pulses with no PCT other than over the counter, say 6-oxo or HDx2. Not the case with a regular cycle of superdrol however.

btech

Awards
Not sure if I want my pulse to be 4 or 8 weeks...or 6 weeks...we'll play it by ear. Never done this before.

I have nolvadex on hand.....with HX2, DHEA, Mass FX, 7-Keto DHEA as well.

I think I'll run some light Nolvadex during PCT....like, maybe 20/20/10/10.

btech

Awards
Today was my first day....took 10 mg superdrol an hour before training.

Perhaps I will turn this thread into a halfassed log.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
do it! you should track it, whether in this thread or another

Redeemer

Awards
Dude, you might want to leave out the DHEA as if you get any gyno from the cycle, the DHEA could make it worse. Also get something like "Perfect Cycle" or some plain NAC as it is superior to milk thistle as a stand alone.
I would also definitely do a PCT because the gains from SD come very easy. I did one cycle of it when it came out and gained 20 lbs. After PCT I kept 6. Keeping 6 lbs of lean mass is great IMO.

btech

Awards
Dude, you might want to leave out the DHEA as if you get any gyno from the cycle, the DHEA could make it worse. Also get something like "Perfect Cycle" or some plain NAC as it is superior to milk thistle as a stand alone.
I would also definitely do a post cycle therapy because the gains from superdrol come very easy. I did one cycle of it when it came out and gained 20 lbs. After PCT I kept 6. Keeping 6 lbs of lean mass is great IMO.
Way to scare me man!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I need to know......I have Hyperdrol and DHEA....so uh, should Hyperdrol be my "off day" AI?

and save DHEA for PCT? Or leave the DHEA out completely? I swear, I think DHEA helps boost my libido.

Damn it....hey, thanks for letting me know that I need Perfect Cycle.

btech

Awards
the gains from superdrol come very easy. I did one cycle of it when it came out and gained 20 lbs. After PCT I kept 6. Keeping 6 lbs of lean mass is great IMO.
Good to hear. Hopefully they'll come just as easy in a 3 day a week pulse (Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday)

btech

Awards
I have been pulsing Superdrol for two weeks now, taking 10 mg an hour preworkout on Tues, Thurs and Sat.

Tomorrow, I sat upping the dose to 10mg for breakfast, 10 preworkout.

I take DHEA before bed every night.

CONCLUSION SO FAR: Nothing noted yet....but please, stay tuned....

btech

Awards
Okay, so today is week three on pulsing Superdrol on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. For the first two weeks, I have taken 10mg preworkout. Today is my first day taking 10mg for breakfast, 10mg preworkout (total of 20 mg 3x a week).

Am I getting stronger? Sure. Even if I wasn't taking Superdrol, I would still be making gains....but who knows if my gains are moving at a faster pace.....time will tell.

TODAY, something NEW has happened. It could either be one of those "lower back pumps" I hear people speaking of, or the fact that I bumped up intensity. For the first time, I deadlifted with NO straps and NO belt, with shorter rest periods (usually around 3-5 minute rests, today around 1-2 minutes). My LOWER BACK PUMP was INSANELY painful, driving home....I was freaking out in my car.....the pain has ceased 30 minutes later.

I will keep you guys updated. Thanks for reading!

uhhhh.....thoughts? Input?

btech

Awards
take taurine :)
I remember reading this before starting the Superdrol, thinking "Oh, I won't need it".

Now I have learned the hard way.

My bodyweight is up by 5 lbs so far, two weeks into this pulse...then again, I have been eating lots of junk lately.....but who knows.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
take taurine :)
Fo sure! Take it a couple of hours before you go to the gym. Take it an hour before you go to the gym. Take it on your way to the gym. Sip on some while you're working out.

I hate lower back pumps!

btech

Awards
Fo sure! Take it a couple of hours before you go to the gym. Take it an hour before you go to the gym. Take it on your way to the gym. Sip on some while you're working out.

I hate lower back pumps!
Now, I'm not sure if whether or not my lower back pump was induced by upping my intensity + not using a belt, or the Superdrol.

All I know is, the drive home.....I was freaking the phuck out in my car my lower back was in so much pain.

btech

Awards
Tomorrow is day two of taking two Superdrols a day (one for breakfast, one like 4 hours later preworkout).

Stay tuned homeys.

And, is it just me, or are the hairs at the edge of my hairline getting thinner and more blonde....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the hair is your imagination, the back pain is probably part superdrol + part overwork :)

btech

Awards
Didn't want to stop lifting today.....big surprise huh, hahaa

btech

Awards
At the end of this 6 or 8 week cycle (depending on how I feel), I will post my before and after weights for key lifts (yes, I keep a logbook).

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Are you still running the DHEA? If so, what doses and any signs of gyno or bloat?

btech

Awards
Are you still running the DHEA? If so, what doses and any signs of gyno or bloat?
Every night a couple hours before bed I take one DHEA pill.

Gyno? No.

Bloat? Uhh...not sure. Strength is improving in squats and deadlifts, but I mean...those are two lifts where strength will always improve, regardless, for anybody who works hard at them.

After this week, I have four more weeks taking two Superdrols every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

No more crazy back pumps. Thank you, Easy EJL.

btech

Awards
Today I kicked ass in the gym. Was mentally and physically pumped, moved up in all of my weights and had more focus. I'm really loving this whole "two superdrol a day on workout days" thing I got goin' on....

richirich_99

Awards
Glad to hear your liking those great strength gains from SD!

btech

Awards
oh heck yeah - I'm lovin' Superdrol.

My pulse is on Tues, Thurs and Sat.

So far - have done two weeks taking 10 mg preworkout, followed by two weeks of 10 mg for breakfast, 10 mg preworkout (20mg a day). According to my notes, I have another two weeks left. I'm thinking of extending it to three weeks before starting my post cycle therapy of ............

-Tamoxifin Citrate (Nolvadex)
-Hyperdrolx2 and Mass FX
-7 Keto DHEA

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29