I'm 16 and need help!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got my allowance from my parents and instead of buying my school books I bought creatine, protein and bottled water. I have 200 dollars and the keys to my mother's Porshe Boxter to buy the rest of the roids I need...

I was thinking about taking Havoc, Epistane, M14add,Superdrol,SDNG and please email me at izapimp*****@hotmail.com if you can hook me up with a source for M1T(I herd dat **** iz crazy fat).

My cycle: All dat **** till the bottlez are dry,yo!
Post Clyclic transdundancey: 6OXO and more bottled water.

Tell me, i'm gonna get crazy huuuge! If this works i'm gonna actually lift weights next time...

REP YO CITY, BOYEE!!!!!

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HAHAHA so me and Mike were chillin talking about some of the PM's we get on a daily basis... this is what we have concluded:

"dude.. I didnt wanna post this out there, but I'm like ****in 12 niggy and I'm lookin to get swollin like a mofugga... now look mang, I wanna run me some christina applegate and makeabruthafukkinbuffandstuff for 98 weeks.. sup?"

"h3y i'm 18 1 w4s w0nd3r1ng 1f 1 could t4ke s0me h3m4dr0l and superdr0l st4ck3d, iT bE sIcK!"

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey i'm i8 i was wondering if i could take some hemadrol and superdrol stacked, iT bE sIcK

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey i'm i8 i was wondering if i could take some hemadrol and superdrol stacked, iT bE sIcK
WOW! you did it.. you must be younger than ya look! LOL!!!

So uhh I was just kinda wondering... I'm 12 and I wanted to start prohormones and AAS early so I could be a pro bodybuilder.. I know it all and I know for sure without a doubt I wanna be a pro bodybuilder no matter what and dont ever wanna have sex or grow taller than 4' 11" so what do yall think I should take? maybe some deca and dbol STACKED bro?!

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
I just got my allowance from my parents and instead of buying my school books I bought creatine, protein and bottled water. I have 200 dollars and the keys to my mother's Porshe Boxter to buy the rest of the roids I need...

I was thinking about taking Havoc, Epistane, M14add,Superdrol,SDNG and please email me at izapimp*****@hotmail.com if you can hook me up with a source for M1T(I herd dat **** iz crazy fat).

My cycle: All dat **** till the bottlez are dry,yo!
Post Clyclic transdundancey: 6OXO and more bottled water.

Tell me, i'm gonna get crazy huuuge! If this works i'm gonna actually lift weights next time...

REP YO CITY, BOYEE!!!!!
You should've bought some rope...nylon rope. Your neck will break before it will.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
WOW! you did it.. you must be younger than ya look! LOL!!!

So uhh I was just kinda wondering... I'm 12 and I wanted to start prohormones and anabolic steroids early so I could be a pro bodybuilder.. I know it all and I know for sure without a doubt I wanna be a pro bodybuilder no matter what and dont ever wanna have sex or grow taller than 4' 11" so what do yall think I should take? maybe some deca and dbol STACKED bro?!

Suck it, Mumm-Ra :D

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
go to your rooms youngsters :mad: this is no place for children :D Now go buy Momma some crack and hurry it up ! :toofunny:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I always wanted to bang Cheetara but was concerned about getting sprayed.

SilkPhantom

SilkPhantom

Awards
"Eye of Thundera -- give me sight beyond sight! "

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
It looks like you're ready for some real growth but why mess around with p!ssy stuff,

I heard that if you mix M1T with DMSO and inject it directly into your jugular you will grow teh hugezorz! That's right 40lbs in one week and Pen!s enlargement into at least 8 x 2".

For post cycle therapy we recommend staring deeply in the mirror at your newly hugorz musklez to keep the estro down!

Week 1: 10 min - 3 x day + optional flexing to really lock it down!!!

Week 2: 5 min - 3 x day + occasional window reflection looking

Week 3 2 min - 2 x day + flexing after showing and catching yourself in any reflective surface

Week 4+ - Just maintenance admiring yourself when you can.

P.S My favourite was: Thundercats, then He-Man, Xmen when I came to canada. Don't forget the Centurions " Powerrrrrrrr extreeeeeeeem eeeeeeeeem eeeeeeem " :D

*Note* the above is in no way to be considered advice of anysort or anything other than a pathetic attempt at a joke!

Last edited:
TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
There has never been a single discussion in the history of the internet wherein Thundercats was discussed and men didn't mention Cheetara being hot.
Every. Single. Time.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Ive read to the bottom of this thread, and now my head will explode. And Cheetara was hot, no doubt:D

bv