H-Drol/Furazadrol Stack: Log

cruisir10

Awards
Hi all,

For those interested in Competative Edge Labs (H-Drol) and Axis Labs (Furazadrol), I will be stacking both for 4 weeks planned.

This will be my first experience with any PH/Designers. Though I have done a lot of research, I am always willing to learn more. For those that wish to follow through with me, please feel free to drop in on any suggestions, advices, or comments along the way.

Hopefully, for anybody that is interested but have not done any PH/Designers will find this log helpful. I've chosen H-Drol because of the reports users have with it as a first cycle (milder compared to others PH's). Axis Labs Furazadrol is added because of its use to lean out and I thought it would balance the H-Drol well.

The cycle will look something like this:

Week 1: H-Drol 50mg/Furaz 100mg
Week 2: H-Drol 50mg/Furaz 100mg
Week 3: H-Drol 50mg/Furaz 100mg
Week 4: H-Drol 50mg/Furaz 100mg

(I've decided to go ahead and start with H-Drol at 50mg though some like to start cycles at a lower dose. If it was M-Drol for instance, I would probably start low.)

For PCT, I've still not decided whether I will use a SERM or not so I've outlined 2 different PCT's. I DO have a SERM on hand (Toremifene Citrate) if needed.

For PCT, what is being used/or on hand are:
- Toremifene Citrate 30ml (SERM)
- Inhibite-E by SNS (ATD)
- Activate Xtreme by Designer Supplements (Test Booster)
- Lean Extreme by Designer Supplements (Cortisol Control)

For general health:
- CoQ10
- Vitamins of sorts
- Perfect Cycle
Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations which includes,
- Red Yeast Rice 1200 mg
- Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 1000 mg
- NAC 1200 mg
- Hawthorn Berry 1000 mg
- Saw Palmetto 300 mg
- Policosonol 20 mg
- Celery Seed Extract 150 mg
- Nettle Root 250 mg
- Idebenone 100 mg

PCT w/ SERM:

Week 1: (Days 1,2,3,4) Torem 120mg/Inhibit-E 25mg/ActX 4 Caps
Week 1: (Days 5,6,7) Torem 90mg/Inhibit-E 25mg/ActX 4 Caps

Week 2: Torem 60mg/Inhibit-E 25mg/ActX 4 Caps

Week 3: Torem 30mg/Inhibit-E 50mg/Lean Extreme 1 Cap

Week 4: (Days 1,2,3,4) Inhibit-E 100mg/Lean Extreme 2 Caps
Week 4: (Days 5,6,7) Inhibit-E 75mg/Lean Extreme 3 Caps

Than everything stops on Week 5.

PCT w/out SERM:

Week 1: Inhibit-E 75mg/ActX 4 Caps
Week 2: Inhibit-E 50mg/ActX 4 Caps
Week 3: Inhibit-E 50mg/ActX 4 Caps/Lean Extreme 2 Caps
Week 4: Inhibit-E 25mg/ActX 4 Caps/Lean Extreme 3 Caps

Than everything stops on Week 5.

I'm not sure what PCT method I will take yet, but it might be determined by how shut down I get.

Please feel free to make any suggestion, any would be appreciated.

I also want to thank everyone that has answered my questions along the way as I was researching. All the help has made a difference.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
bump

considering a similar cycle, want to stack Fura with something else for a good strength/cutting cycle, hdrol is one of my options. Definitely will follow your log...

As for the PCT, I always assume the worst- bloodwork is the best way to determine how shutdown you are, so if you are not going to run some tests then just go the SERM route.

If you really want mild though, and still want to stack the Fura, try IBE's Epi instead of the hdrol. (this is based on what I have read, personally only done Havoc cycles so far)

cruisir10

Awards
bump

considering a similar cycle, want to stack Fura with something else for a good strength/cutting cycle, hdrol is one of my options. Definitely will follow your log...

As for the post cycle therapy, I always assume the worst- bloodwork is the best way to determine how shutdown you are, so if you are not going to run some tests then just go the SERM route.

If you really want mild though, and still want to stack the Fura, try IBE's Epi instead of the hdrol. (this is based on what I have read, personally only done Havoc cycles so far)
The H-Drol and Fura should compliment each other well. I did think about running the Fura with Havoc which I have in stock, but IMO I believe Havoc is a drier compound than H-Drol and Fura on it's own is already dry.

Hope you do follow through and start yourself! I will start logging when I get everything together which will be soon.

cruisir10

Awards
Yesterday, I finally began the cycle. As for H-Drol, I took 25mg in the morning and 25mg pre-workout. The Fura I took 50mg pre-workout and will take another 50mg before sleep.

Nothing out of the ordinary yet. I'm not really expecting anything drastic like M-Drol.

As for my meals, I concentrated a lot on carbs and protein. If I'm not mistaken, it's prefered to consume carbs while taking the H-Drol?

Most of what I will report are any indication of changes, side effects, and my overall routine while on this stack. I'm not really going to get into my workout routine or anything like that. I think by now we should all have that down packed if we are taking any PH's in the first place. But I will report any strength gaines or losses.

I'm also taking creatine monohydrate as well. I'm not sure yet if this is a good idea, normally CEE is taken instead so I might cut the monohydrate out. Also, before workout I took some N.O. as I usually do. Probably in a a few days I will take this out as well. I didn't think the H-Drol would give me the pump yet being this early on.

For anyone who is interested in this cycle as well and have questions, I'd be glad to answer them.

cruisir10

Awards
I'm considering increasing the dosage on H-Drol from 50mg to 75mg. I've read in another forum that users have reported better results doing so. What do you guys think of this?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am planning a run with Fura and MDrol within the next few weeks. Will be checking out this log.

cruisir10

Awards
I'm up to day 5 of this stack. So far, everything has been real slow and steady. Not to many significant changes to really report. The only thing to report is my muscles feel a bit tighter and my body a "bit" fuller. Weight has gone up about 5lbs, but I can't really say I can physically tell by looking.

Changes with this stack are real slow and steady.

A couple days ago I felt a bit of high blood pressure and actually had a headache. I've gotten some hawthorne to help this.

For anyone who is looking for a first PH or stack, this is probably ideal as it's not real dramatic. But it is still early to make any final reviews and any changes can happen real quick.

Any suggestions, advices, questions, or comments?

animalkrack3r

Awards
Def. up the fura. and you need to run another bottle of it aswell. I would be taking a minimum of at least 4 pills a days. I might would even up that to 6 a day, 2/2/2 throughout the day. It works well, but you need to up it and order another bottle.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Cycle Support has a gram of hawthorn per scoop. How's the bp now?

cruisir10

Awards
Week 1 ended yesterday. Anyways, so far the most major thing to note is the strength increase. I was called "a beast" at the gym if that makes any difference. I think stamina is the most significant change. It's strange because weight has gone up to about 6lbs now but not to much physical changes other than looking a bit harder. I've gained about 1lbs since a few days ago.

Diet has been good and clean. Some have reported that Fura decrease their appetite, but this is not so for me.

One thing I question and wonder is whether Fura flattens your body out because it is a leaning agent. I feel as if the Fura is flattening out my gaines. Muscle-belly has not been as full especially with the weight increase. I'm not sure if my body is not responding well with the H-Drol and Fura combo.

By the way, I've increased my Fura to about 150mg a day.

cruisir10

Awards
Cycle Support has a gram of hawthorn per scoop. How's the bp now?
Risk, BP has been fine. It seemed to of bothered me in the first couple days. I'm actually not taking Cycle Support until post cycle therapy. What I am taking is standardized hawthorne which is helping and CoQ10 while on.

What I am feeling is a bit of tension inside the lower left area of my stomach. Not sure what it is, but it's barely noticable.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Nice gains so far!

I finished a 5 week 75mg cycle of Halo 3 weeks ago and got some great gains! I was actually thinking of stacking Halo with Furazadrol but decided not to since it was my first cycle. Whats your starting weight?
If I cant get my hands on some Test in a few months I may try this stack. Only complaint I have about Halo is it thinned my hair and it could be because I took it 1 week longer then I should of or because I upped the dose to 75mg? Or then again I could be prone to MPB, are you?

Whats keeping you from using the Toremifene Citrate for pct?
I would use it during pct if I were you. Not sure if I can credit taking Toremifene Citrate, Retain 2 or Powerfull but I only lost 1 lb at the end of pct.

Good luck

molotov

Awards
Crusir10:

I'm doing this same stack now, but after week 1 uped to 75 of h-drol, and plan on doing the final 14-16 days at 100. Doing 150 of furaza throughout.

PCT will be dermacrin sustain, retain and maybe powerFULL. Hoping that's enough. I've read enough about sustain acting in place of a SERM to go for it, b/c I hate the side effect possibilities of a pharmaceutical grade SERM.

Anyway, also running beta alanine, MAP Vaporize, a multi, and Leviathan for energy, and Somatomax for upped GH levels during sleep, while on cycle.

On day 12 so far (75/150) and loving the strength gains. Up a few pounds. I'll definitely keep you posted.

cruisir10

Awards
Crusir10:

I'm doing this same stack now, but after week 1 uped to 75 of h-drol, and plan on doing the final 14-16 days at 100. Doing 150 of furaza throughout.

post cycle therapy will be dermacrin sustain, retain and maybe powerFULL. Hoping that's enough. I've read enough about sustain acting in place of a SERM to go for it, b/c I hate the side effect possibilities of a pharmaceutical grade SERM.

Anyway, also running beta alanine, MAP Vaporize, a multi, and Leviathan for energy, and Somatomax for upped GH levels during sleep, while on cycle.

On day 12 so far (75/150) and loving the strength gains. Up a few pounds. I'll definitely keep you posted.
Awesome, I haven't really found anyone else to be currently on this stack. Have you noticed any difference as far is changes after increasing the dosage? I've thought about doing that as well, but many report that 50mg is adequate for good results. Plus I wanted to avoid of a deeper shut down. I've also been trying to avoid a SERM as well due to it's sides.

Thanks for posting and hope you follow along. Do you have a log up??

cruisir10

Awards
Nice gains so far!

I finished a 5 week 75mg cycle of Halo 3 weeks ago and got some great gains! I was actually thinking of stacking Halo with Furazadrol but decided not to since it was my first cycle. Whats your starting weight?
If I cant get my hands on some Test in a few months I may try this stack. Only complaint I have about Halo is it thinned my hair and it could be because I took it 1 week longer then I should of or because I upped the dose to 75mg? Or then again I could be prone to MPB, are you?

Whats keeping you from using the Toremifene Citrate for post cycle therapy?
I would use it during post cycle therapy if I were you. Not sure if I can credit taking Toremifene Citrate, Retain 2 or Powerfull but I only lost 1 lb at the end of post cycle therapy.

Good luck
Not sure if the SERM is needed yet. It will depend on how shut down I get. I will have my blood test done. Many users have been doing great after post cycle therapy without a SERM. It's the unknown and sides that's keeping me away. I will consider though, thanks for posting.

molotov

Awards
Awesome, I haven't really found anyone else to be currently on this stack. Have you noticed any difference as far is changes after increasing the dosage? I've thought about doing that as well, but many report that 50mg is adequate for good results. Plus I wanted to avoid of a deeper shut down. I've also been trying to avoid a SERM as well due to it's sides.

Thanks for posting and hope you follow along. Do you have a log up??
No, I'm on day 4-5 of the 75/day and haven't noticed much, other than my strength is through the roof. Hoping shut down is not too bad since H-drol is supposed to be relatively mild, from what I've read. This is actually my third try on the compound (did Mega H and Promagnon 25 before).

Just ordered Dermcrine Sustain and hear it's the real deal. Reservatrol is supposed to be a legit PCT. It's in 6-oxo extreme, but supposedly it's better transdermally than orally.

Don't really have time for a formal log. I'll keep updating within this one if it's cool with you.

cruisir10

Awards
No, I'm on day 4-5 of the 75/day and haven't noticed much, other than my strength is through the roof. Hoping shut down is not too bad since H-drol is supposed to be relatively mild, from what I've read. This is actually my third try on the compound (did Mega H and Promagnon 25 before).

Just ordered Dermcrine Sustain and hear it's the real deal. Reservatrol is supposed to be a legit post cycle therapy. It's in 6-oxo extreme, but supposedly it's better transdermally than orally.

Don't really have time for a formal log. I'll keep updating within this one if it's cool with you.
Yeah, everything is real steady with H-Drol. Other users have said that they notice more changes occuring in the 3rd to 4th week. Your dose is pretty high being that it's the first week in. Are you going to dose it 75mg all the way through?

Def. you can log your updates here.

molotov

Awards
Yeah, everything is real steady with H-Drol. Other users have said that they notice more changes occuring in the 3rd to 4th week. Your dose is pretty high being that it's the first week in. Are you going to dose it 75mg all the way through?

Def. you can log your updates here.
No, here's the planned H-Drol breakdown (2 bottles, 120 pills). What do you think?

Days 1-8 -50mg
Days 9-21 -75 mg
Days 22-39 -100mg

cruisir10

Awards
No, here's the planned H-Drol breakdown (2 bottles, 120 pills). What do you think?

Days 1-8 -50mg
Days 9-21 -75 mg
Days 22-39 -100mg
molotov, that's a pretty high dosing. I'm not sure if I would go that high myself. What is your weight? That dosing might be fine if your weight is high. I have read that some have gone that high as they felt H-Drol is underdosed. But many have also had great results from 50mg. Keep in mind that your most likely going to get shut down, and you might need a SERM.

molotov

Awards
molotov, that's a pretty high dosing. I'm not sure if I would go that high myself. What is your weight? That dosing might be fine if your weight is high. I have read that some have gone that high as they felt H-Drol is underdosed. But many have also had great results from 50mg. Keep in mind that your most likely going to get shut down, and you might need a SERM.
Maybe I'll keep it at 75. I'm close to 200lbs right now.

molotov

Awards
You've convinced me to keep it at 75, but I'm doing to do it through week 5 (35 days) instead of just 4.

PCT will be sustain, activate extreme, powerFULL and mega dosed retain2.

Also, probably will start a bottle of gaspari novodex I have in a week or so. Today was day 13 of the cycle.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
You've convinced me to keep it at 75, but I'm doing to do it through week 5 (35 days) instead of just 4.

post cycle therapy will be sustain, activate extreme, powerFULL and mega dosed retain2.

Also, probably will start a bottle of gaspari novodex I have in a week or so. Today was day 13 of the cycle.
Just some advice from my experience with Halo, I did 5 weeks 50/50/75/75/75 and most of my gains were in the first 3 weeks. I only gained 1 lb in week 5 and I can tell you that your gonna get shut down pretty good with 75mg. I noticed I did and I was on Halo only, your using another compound so I am willing to bet you will get shut down pretty good. I would only do 4 weeks but maybe your body will react differenly and might keep gaining?

What are you guys worried about with the serms, what sides are you worried about? Now Clomid I understand but Nolva didnt give me any sides that I know of. I know people have gotten away with no serm with low dose cycle of only one compound but with two I would be worried about losing all that weight after the cycle.

molotov
How much weight have you gained so far?

cruisir10

Awards
Week 2 is about to end and so far strength is still up. My body is beginning to look a bit fuller. I've been critical about not seeing "physical" results but it is becoming noticable. The physically changes are more structural changes rather than size changes. My body looks fuller and has become harder. As for size, I've grown a bit, but I believe it's do the the amount of food I've been consuming.

Many have noticed changes. I've been told I look bigger and more define and my shape is coming along much nicer. Body is looking leaner as well. It's hard to tell when you see yourself everyday. Sometimes others eyes can tell you much more.

Anyways, mood has been great.

I was having a bit of pain in the lower left side of my stomach. I've began taking Life Support from AI 4 hrs after my H-Drol. This was avoided due to its claim of hindering the effects of H-Drol, but when in doubt I decided to be cautious.

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
Are you saying that you are SUPPOSED to take the cycle cupport 4 hours after the H-drol dose, or not? I'm starting the 4th week of my cycle and have been taking it in the morning, H-drol in the afternoon/evening (3-5pm) and cycle cupport again before bed (around 10/11)

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
subbed. i would like to run furazadrol with pp. definately get SERM. Hdrol/furaz will shut ya down good. You might not be sensitive to gyno, but why risk it. I noticed most gains with Hrol during week 3/4. I would have definately run it another week. Your plan of 50/50/75/75/75 looks great. Thats exactly what I would do. Keep it up. I took my cycle support in the am and pm, like the directions said. keep a close eye on your blood pressure. good luck

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got my MDrol and Fura today. Starting that tomorrow. Hoping for solid results that I see here

cruisir10

Awards
Are you saying that you are SUPPOSED to take the cycle cupport 4 hours after the H-drol dose, or not? I'm starting the 4th week of my cycle and have been taking it in the morning, H-drol in the afternoon/evening (3-5pm) and cycle cupport again before bed (around 10/11)
Mach, I'm not sure if I understand your question. What I mean is I take the H-Drol and 4hrs later I take the AI Life Support. I only take it once as I feel that it gets the job done.

cardiffgiant

Awards
subbed. i would like to run furazadrol with pp. definately get SERM. Hdrol/furaz will shut ya down good. You might not be sensitive to gyno, but why risk it. I noticed most gains with Hrol during week 3/4. I would have definately run it another week. Your plan of 50/50/75/75/75 looks great. Thats exactly what I would do. Keep it up. I took my cycle support in the am and pm, like the directions said. keep a close eye on your blood pressure. good luck
There are people who did and do Sdrol with no SERM. I'm glad I didn't but Hdrol or fura solo I don't think you need a SERM. Together is a different story probably.

cruisir10

Awards
Molo is dosing at 50mg-75mg. The highest I will be going is 50mg. I'm not sure about the Tor yet as I feel it may not be needed but who knows. Molo might because of the higher dosing he might get shut down harder.

cruisir10

Awards
I just got my MDrol and Fura today. Starting that tomorrow. Hoping for solid results that I see here
Reaper, I'm using H-Drol and not M-Drol. M-Drol is definitely much more potent and it's more of a lean mass gainer. You will probably put on more size and notice changes much quicker. I'm not sure how the M-Drol and Fura will stack but I can't see why it would not work.

With M-Drol I would look for a SERM in my opinion. Some would go the Sustain route.

molotov

Awards
Crusir how's your cycle going?

I'm amazed at how my body feels and looks. Weight is about the same but I'm much dryer and leaner--probably as cut up as I've ever been. Making great strength gains too. Only other supps are MAN Vaporize (good stuff) and Leviathan (great stuff).

Wish I knew which (Halo or Furaz) was more responsible, unless maybe it's equal.

I hate changing gears mid-cycle, but now I'm thinking of tapering off the Halo (i.e. back to 50 until the bottle is gone) and doing another 1/2 bottle of Furaz at 150/day, and THEN doing PCT.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
extending the time extends the likelylihood and level of shutdown... so be extra careful there

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Risk, BP has been fine. It seemed to of bothered me in the first couple days. I'm actually not taking Cycle Support until post cycle therapy. What I am taking is standardized hawthorne which is helping and CoQ10 while on.

What I am feeling is a bit of tension inside the lower left area of my stomach. Not sure what it is, but it's barely noticable.
Kick the CoQ10 to 400mg a day. Vitacost has a great gelcap and it's cheap.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Kick the CoQ10 to 400mg a day. Vitacost has a great gelcap and it's cheap.
Is 400mgs not to much? I was under the impression that too much CoQ10 was bad unless it was in the form of idebenone. I cant remeber why though so maybe someone can add to that fact

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is 400mgs not to much? I was under the impression that too much CoQ10 was bad unless it was in the form of idebenone. I cant remeber why though so maybe someone can add to that fact
I know that most heart disease studies go up to a max of 400mgs. The type they use might be different however. I would think 100mgs in PCT is sufficient.

Also as an FYI if your using Cycle support it has RYR in it and RYR reduces overall CoQ10 in the body (or so I've read). Also cycle support has Idebenone in it (100mg's):

Ingredients:
Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Servings per Container: 60

2 Servings Provide

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Red Yeast Rice
1200mg
Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 1000mg **
NAC 1200mg **
Hawthron Bery 1000mg **
Saw Palmetto 300mg **
Policosonol 20mg **
Celery Seed Extract 150mg **
Nettle Root 250mg **
Idebenone 100mg **
Also write up:
Idebenone

Idebenone is an analog of the very popular CoQ10. In most respects, Idebenone shares its traits with Coenzyme Q10 and like Coenzyme Q10 is might be useful for aging. It differs from it in some important ways, which may make it more useful. Under certain circumstances, Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) may become a pro-oxidant. These circumstances are conditions in which hypoxia or lack of oxygen occurs.

In cases of shock, heart attack, stroke, or poor circulation, CoQ10 auto-oxidizes and unleashes massive amounts of various free radicals that damage delicate tissues and because CoQ10 is necessary for electron transport and ATP (chemical energy) production, cellular death may ensue. Idebenone, on the other hand, suppresses free radicals and continues ATP production in hypoxic situations. This may make it a useful supplement for individuals at risk for those conditions.

Other important traits of Idebenone not shared by CoQ10 include the ability to raise the brain's serotonin levels like the SSRI antidepressants (Prozac) and it also increases the brain levels of nerve growth factor. Another trait is to protect the myelin sheath from damage as well as the mitochondria that has important implications in Multiple Sclerosis.
The ability to enhance serotonin production occurs even under less than optimal conditions such as those whose diet contains little L-Tryptophan.

Naturally, nerve growth is a desired result in many conditions. In Alzheimer's Disease, for example, several studies show dose dependent improvements when compared to placebo as measured by different tests when taking Idebenone. An abstract said, "Treatment with idebenone was found effective on memory, attention, and orientation and in slowing down the natural progressive worsening of the disease."

The following conditions may benefit from Idebenone: Brain enhancement as a nootropic, stroke, Alzheimer's, dementia, surgical candidates, cardiovascular, MS, other demyelination conditions, aging, depression, Friedreich's Ataxia, and liver problems.7

cruisir10

Awards
Risk, I keep it about a 100mg of CoQ10 a day. It has been working so I don't want to increase it if I feel fine. After taking about 100mg a couple days later the high BP rush was not noticable.

So far the I'm in my 3rd week. I've been feeling great. I can't stress how much stamina has sky rocketed. My body feels tighter and looks fuller. The muscle bellies is definitely there. The H-Drol kind of gives you a small pump in your muscles.

I've gained some good size, but it's really hard to tell if it's the H-Drol or the amount of food I've been consuming. I've been eating like a horse. I've gained about 5lbs give or take. 5lbs doesn't sound like much, but I've been getting a lot of people walking up and telling me I look bigger. I think it's the fullness that's giving the appearance of a bigger look.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
I ran Halodrol 50 for the full 30 days and then did 3 weeks of Havoc.
I did halodrol at 50mg/day and I worked up to 30mg of Havoc a day for the last 3 weeks.

It was the best cycle I ever had. I never felt shut down, my strength went up and up, gained some solid size felt great the whole time.

My PCT was 1 bottle of torem and Jungle Warfare.
I'm going to do the stack again with h-drol @ 75mg/day and throw in some of th furazadrol I just bought.

cruisir10

Awards
I ran Halodrol 50 for the full 30 days and then did 3 weeks of Havoc.
I did halodrol at 50mg/day and I worked up to 30mg of Havoc a day for the last 3 weeks.

It was the best cycle I ever had. I never felt shut down, my strength went up and up, gained some solid size felt great the whole time.

My post cycle therapy was 1 bottle of torem and Jungle Warfare.
I'm going to do the stack again with h-drol @ 75mg/day and throw in some of th furazadrol I just bought.
That sounds like a pretty good cycle. You didn't feel shut down?

Coincidentally, I was going to update tonight and actually update and mention that I actually feel as if I maybe shut down. Currently, I'm in my third week.

cardiffgiant

Awards
There is somebody somewhere saying that his friend did sdrol and had no shutdown at all-I find this hard to believe but it does seem like people some times respond differently to some products. I guess that guy had balls of steel because the Sdrol vice could not squash them.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
That sounds like a pretty good cycle. You didn't feel shut down?

Coincidentally, I was going to update tonight and actually update and mention that I actually feel as if I maybe shut down. Currently, I'm in my third week.
No, I really did not feel shut down. I felt much worse on the 1-ad cycles I've done. Even with 4-ad I felt like ass. This last cycle was so easy in comparison.

cruisir10

Awards
There is somebody somewhere saying that his friend did sdrol and had no shutdown at all-I find this hard to believe but it does seem like people some times respond differently to some products. I guess that guy had balls of steel because the Sdrol vice could not squash them.
Well, the twins are still in place, infact I don't think they went anywhere. Maybe I'm not shut down but surpressed as someone else stated. The middle man won't stand up as usual. A bit aggravating.

cruisir10

Awards
No, I really did not feel shut down. I felt much worse on the 1-ad cycles I've done. Even with 4-ad I felt like ass. This last cycle was so easy in comparison.
Klug I'm pretty surprised. The length of your cycle is pretty extensive.

cruisir10

Awards
Today, mood didn't seem to good as usual. I'm not sure how to describe the feeling. Lack of energy? It definitely not the usual feel good mood. I do feel a bit aggravated.

It is a bit annoying not have the engine running. The twins are still there. I don't even think they went anywhere.

It's pretty shocking as it all hits you at once.

Concentration in the gym has not been as great as previous weeks, but strength is still there.

But I do want to note, muscles are hard as ever and still looking full. What I like about it is there's a lean fullness to it. Typically when I'm heavier I tend to look more bloated similar to the effect of creatine.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Are you seeing any reduction in bodyfat? Also, what are you dosing at now, still 50mg Halo?

cruisir10

Awards
Are you seeing any reduction in bodyfat? Also, what are you dosing at now, still 50mg Halo?
I can't say AM with exact numbers as I didn't do all this to scientifically, but looking at myself physically and especially comments from others, yes. I myself can say I look leaner, fuller, and harder. Striations on my shoulders are awesome.

There's a pump feeling that you have all day. It's not the same as a post-workout pump. Your body just feels a bit stiffer and hard. My arms especially feel solid.