Underground Labs?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What happend to this company?. They used to sell low cost versions of popular PS/PH products back in the day. They sold $10 bottles of M1T just as an example, and not a lower dose or lower amount or anything like that. They were a reputable company. I just wish they were around today for people who want low cost alternatives.....Anyone know what happend to them and if they will come back "on the scene"?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What happend to this company?. They used to sell low cost versions of popular PS/PH products back in the day. They sold $10 bottles of M1T just as an example, and not a lower dose or lower amount or anything like that. They were a reputable company. I just wish they were around today for people who want low cost alternatives.....Anyone know what happend to them and if they will come back "on the scene"?
they moved "over seas"... I still have some of their products stashed away... good stuff.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
i think they were the first to come out with m1t

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it was the first time..........:( .......ahhhh the memories, for $20 i got 180 m1t's. i still have about 35 that im saving for god knows when...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know for a fact that Underground Labs had the same high quality ingredients as everyone else..but they charged a reasonable profit level and kept overhead low.

Good company.

Strategic

Awards
Yep, they moved overseas. In the UK they still sell M1T, M5AA, and MDien.

But IMO we are all better off without M1T, that stuff is hell.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Damn, I loves me some M5aa.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
at what doses? I was reading some old threads from when it was first around....some guys were doing 300mg! wtf! I just got a bottle for less than 20 bucks. I was thinking 30mg pre.....? what you think?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
50mg is very effective...around 30 minutes before workout.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
imo methoxy tst is a similar pre workout supp.That sh*t makes me nuts at like 12mg.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it was the first time..........:( .......ahhhh the memories, for $20 i got 180 m1t's. i still have about 35 that im saving for god knows when...
god i had a duffel bag full of that sh*t....only have a 120 count bottle left.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are prone to male pattern baldness I wouldn't take M5aa. Seriously!. Well unless you don't mind going bald!
Nowhere near as bad as M1t/1-Test.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nowhere near as bad as M1t/1-Test.
whats the best to use for prevention of mpb when using stuff like that? finasteride? I have never used balding meds but i was going to run a transdermal 1t/4ad with a lil m1t.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
whats the best to use for prevention of mpb when using stuff like that? finasteride? I have never used balding meds but i was going to run a transdermal 1t/4ad with a lil m1t.
I dont think I would ever use fina (ED, libido loss, energy drain). Some of the sides from fina seem too harsh. Nizoral, spiro would pry work. There are other things in that long hair loss thread.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
I think taking fina with m5aa destroys the purpose of m5aa.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think taking fina with m5aa destroys the purpose of m5aa.
thats what i was thinking....ive went thru that hair loss prevention thread before but got confused, there is too much in there lol. I still dont understand that much but something like fina kills dht in the body (which m5aa is basicly dht) spiro kills it generally at the application site?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
50mg is very effective...around 30 minutes before workout.
dsade--- I got a bottle of M-5AA. Would you suggest to someone who's never used it to start at 50 mg. pre-workout? I thought maybe start at 30 and ramp up accordingly. But if YOU say 50 mg. is okay, then I'll just jump onboard full steam ahead!! I'm ready to start this so if you'll just give me a shout-out or a PM I'd appreciate it!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade--- I got a bottle of M-5AA. Would you suggest to someone who's never used it to start at 50 mg. pre-workout? I thought maybe start at 30 and ramp up accordingly. But if YOU say 50 mg. is okay, then I'll just jump onboard full steam ahead!! I'm ready to start this so if you'll just give me a shout-out or a PM I'd appreciate it!
What is your previous androgen experience?

It is a very quick acting androgen, so you can always try it for a workout or two at 30mg, then bump to 50 if you are not satisfied.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is your previous androgen experience?

It is a very quick acting androgen, so you can always try it for a workout or two at 30mg, then bump to 50 if you are not satisfied.
I'm 43 years old and I'm 6'3" and 270 lbs. with about 20 years of lifting behind me. I've done alot of the old andros in the 90's and in the last 3 years I've done about 4 superdrol cycles,4 phera-plex cycles, and 2 H-drol cycles. I'm guessing I would be alright here at 50 mg. PWO. I see some dosing up to 100 mgs.! I'll be using this in a stack starting next week. Methoxy trn.(4.5 mg.), M-dien(12 mg,), and the M-5AA at 50 mg. pre-workout. What do you think? Should be good cutting and strength cycle!

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
You know, I have this underground lab, but I'm having the darndest time getting anything done in it. First of all, with it being underground obviously the lighting is horrible, but then, any time we get even a light sprinkle of rain, the walls start to cave in on me.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm 43 years old and I'm 6'3" and 270 lbs. with about 20 years of lifting behind me. I've done alot of the old andros in the 90's and in the last 3 years I've done about 4 superdrol cycles,4 phera-plex cycles, and 2 H-drol cycles. I'm guessing I would be alright here at 50 mg. PWO. I see some dosing up to 100 mgs.! I'll be using this in a stack starting next week. Methoxy trn.(4.5 mg.), M-dien(12 mg,), and the M-5AA at 50 mg. pre-workout. What do you think? Should be good cutting and strength cycle!
sounds like a SIKKKKKKKK dry strength cycle.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

MOD EDIT: NO

I've heard that methoxy TST (biosciences technologies) is pretty close to M-5AA. What do you think dsade? I heard they are both almost non-anabolic but very androgenic. Is this correct? Does it convert to, or at least raise DHT?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
M5-aa converts to M-DHT in the body. It hardens you, enhances a healthy aggression, and boosts strength VERY well.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M5-aa converts to M-DHT in the body. It hardens you, enhances a healthy aggression, and boosts strength VERY well.
I was actually asking about the Methoxy TST. Seems like no one really knows what this stuff is. TripDog says he compares it to M-5AA for PWO aggression. He said he uses 10 to 12 mg. about 2 hours before his workout. Do you think it is comparable to M-5AA? I've got 5 bottles of this stuff, so I'd like to know the best way to use it.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I was actually asking about the Methoxy TST. Seems like no one really knows what this stuff is. TripDog says he compares it to M-5AA for PWO aggression. He said he uses 10 to 12 mg. about 2 hours before his workout. Do you think it is comparable to M-5AA? I've got 5 bottles of this stuff, so I'd like to know the best way to use it.
yeah, it's hard to compare the two because methoxy tst description is based entirely from user feedback, as we have no clue :wtf: it is

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, it's hard to compare the two because methoxy tst description is based entirely from user feedback, as we have no clue :wtf: it is
there was a thread here that was going to test the compound. I believe Dr. D was going to run a test on methoxy tst and trn......never went thru i guess.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't honestly know much about Methoxy TST, except is has gotten decent reviews at high enough dosage.