What to Stack Mass Tabs with...?

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
Hey folks...

You all know me.. (or atleas a portion of the regulars do....) from my "Mass Tabs" log and from my "Major Shutdown Help" thread...

I wasn;t the brightest when i took Mass Tabs the 1st time... I assumed since it was over the counter.. tha the shutdown would be relatively mild... and THUS the reason i didn't take ANY PCT for nearly 2 weeks after i got off it! Needless to say, i had SERIOUS libido and shutdown issues....

BUT i learned from my mistakes... and luckily had Liquid Nolvadex on hand..... Things went back to normal pretty quicky and its been 2-3 weeks since i finshed my PCT. (i took about a week off fro EVERYTHING.. and even gave myself a full week of no working out, as to not overtrain)

Anways.... i'm back on track! I was saving up for a Epistane + Test Enanthate cycle... but it looks like my funds wont be available for all i need for that anytime soon.

I AM still wanting to do my first injectible... but i think i am gonna do another ProHormone cycle. I have taken Mass Tabs... and i REALLY liked it! Nearly NO sides... and a good 7-9lbs of lean mass. YES.. the shutdown was sorta bad... but i believe my stupidity of NOT taking a PCT contributed more to the shutdown than the product itself.

Anyways... i REALLY want to stack the Mass Tabs with something else this time...

MY QUESTION TO EVERYONE IS THIS!!!
What would you all recommend?

My thoughts are one of 2 different things:
1. 4 Weeks of Mass Tabs + 8-10 weeks of TEST Enanthate (or cypianate) (the TEST would start my last week of the Mass Tabs)

2. 8 weeks of Mass Tabs + Another ProHormone (need suggestions as to what ProHormone would likely work best in conjunction)

Thoughts?

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
One more thing to add....

Maybe 4 Weeks Mass Tabs + Epistane....? Anyone have an idea as to how those would react and IF it was an option... how best to dose the two? (i.e. 4 weeks mass tabs, THEN 4 week Expistane.... OR both at the same time..?)

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
....?

Are you referring me back to my own post? LOL I referenced it.... I've taken other ProHormones.... and i liked Mass Tabs the best. My buddy took an 8 week cycle and followed it up with clomid and Nolva... and had NOT ONE ISSUE....

I, on the otherhand, was sorta the test subject of the two of us... I did a 4 week cycle and had all my PCT on hand. I had liquid nolva, but did "feel like" the tabs had shut me down. THAT was my mistake! I ASSUMED it didn't... when in reality, it did!

I had my blood tests taken within the 9 days i was off the Mass Tabs and NOT YET on liquid Nolva.... THUS the reason for the EXTREME drop in libido and test levels...

I jumped on liquid nolva and felt good within about 2 weeks. For this NEXT cycle... i will jumpstarting the PCT with clomid, and following it up with Liquid Nolva. BOTH of which i already have on hand! If the cycle is 8 weeks, i'll likely run a small dose of Liquid Nolva during the cycle...

I hope all that made sense! LOL

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
your cycle wasa four weeks, your post cycle should have been around 4 weeks, so 8 weeks total. That means you should wait 8 weeks after PCT to start another cycle.

As for suggestions I'd definitely go with Epistane instead of Masstabs because there's so much feedback on Epi, and you might like it better. Not sure what to stack it with though.

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
Well i know Epistane can tend to act like Nolva (in its estrogen suppresion, that is.... and therefore can help reduce sides like gyno)....

So if i opted to NOT go injectible this cycle... i THINK i could do Mass tabs for 4 weeks and then 4 weeks of Epistane....

Thats an 8 weeks prohormone cycle, which should be lower on sides and would give a clean bulk...

I AM STILL VERY OPEN to running an injectible with this cycle.. but i WON"T be able to do that until after the weeks of Mass Tabs first! PLUS... the cost is a little bit of a factor for me....

I don't want to half-ass anything... and if that means waiting till the first of the year for an injectible, i'll do so.

So again, my options are:
1. 4 weeks of Mass Tabs + another ProHormone
2. Mass Tabs + TEST (total of around 12 weeks, the first 4 being mass tabs...)

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
8 weeks sounds like an awful long time to straight-dose two different methyls.

Good luck making the right decision. :)

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got shivers reading through this and then realizing he wasn't joking... *brrrr* :eek:

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
TOUCHE.....

Didn't bear in mind the toxicity... HMMM......

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
I got shivers reading through this and then realizing he wasn't joking... *brrrr* :eek:

What about this caused the shiver...? LOL

The fact that i neglected to take a PCT after last ProHormone... or the fact that i am thinking of stacking a ProHormone + Test....?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What about this caused the shiver...? LOL

The fact that i neglected to take a post cycle therapy after last ProHormone... or the fact that i am thinking of stacking a ProHormone + Test....?
Option A... I have zero issues stacking a ph with test.. I think in some cases it's a great option actually... but it's not just that... run the mass tabs alone dude, do your body a favor.

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
I've run the mass tabs... and enjoyed them VERY much.... (aside from my lack of PCT right after...)

I would be ok with running it alone... but was interested in what everyone else thought about possible stacking it with something else...

As far as liver toxicity and my kidneys and overall health... it seems that Mass Tabs AND another methylated prohormone may be a bit much...

Mass tabs and Test Enanthate or Cypianate would me be much easier on my body.....

So it seems as though i will either run Mass Tabs alone OR run Mass Tabs THEN a Test....

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've run the mass tabs... and enjoyed them VERY much.... (aside from my lack of post cycle therapy right after...)

I would be ok with running it alone... but was interested in what everyone else thought about possible stacking it with something else...

As far as liver toxicity and my kidneys and overall health... it seems that Mass Tabs AND another methylated prohormone may be a bit much...

Mass tabs and Test Enanthate or Cypianate would me be much easier on my body.....

So it seems as though i will either run Mass Tabs alone OR run Mass Tabs THEN a Test....
IMO there's much better options for kickstarts to cycles.. and as an fyi, I wouldn't run the same compound back to back, as it's been mine and several others' that the effects are severely dimished the second time around.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There is absolutely NO point in running mass tabs THEN running test E. You won't see gains from testE until 4-5 weeks in anyways. Why arn't you listening to what we are saying?
So... uhh you still wanna hook up? hahahaha!!! :lol: :whip:

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
LOL....

I AM listening.... I may have mis-spoke...... I know i would need to run the TEST simultaneously... The Enanthate would take 3-5 weeks to kick in anyways... THEREFORE... the Mass Tabs and the Test would need to run in conjunction...

WORST case scenario.... i could start the TEST 1 week into the Mass Tabs.... (i just prefer to preload a week... that would still give me ample time for the Test to kick in...)

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL....

I AM listening.... I may have mis-spoke...... I know i would need to run the TEST simultaneously... The Enanthate would take 3-5 weeks to kick in anyways... THEREFORE... the Mass Tabs and the Test would need to run in conjunction...

WORST case scenario.... i could start the TEST 1 week into the Mass Tabs.... (i just prefer to preload a week... that would still give me ample time for the Test to kick in...)

........ Dude,

1) running mass tabs twice, back to back will suck for you
2) running it a week late is counterproductive
3) you don't need to pin IMHO, I don't think you're ready
4) test e usually takes ~5 weeks.. not 3
5) you're planning a bit early, you should be waiting quite a while anyways, going back on cycle would make your body hate you and your endocrine system may not full recover as it is now, why chance it?

P.S. 6) there's no need to stack if you couldn't handle them solo and manage to run a proper pct bro.

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
YOUCH!

Valid points.... i take what you say as constructive criticism... and i value your opinion bro!

I appreciate the time your taking to give your input!

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
No problem man. The thing is, you want to make the best cycle you can tailored to your needs and wants. Why? Because you don't want to waste 10-15 weeks of your life. We're just trying to guide you along so you make the right choices.

I hear ya! And, as i mentioned, i appreciate it!

I sometimes hate coming on here b.c people seem to want to flame others at the first chance they get (not saying that anyone has done that on THIS thread, thus far...). Its sorta pethetic if yuo ask me...

Where else is someone to go to learn what they need to know. This forum is FULL of opinions/advertising/d!cks who want to show off...

I DO appreciate your input. I agree... i want to create a cycle that best suits me...

Here is MY situation.. maybe that will help...

I am pretty knowledgable about nutrition, dieting, working out, and even prohormones.... I am learning more and more about gear. I know quite a bit about it.. and have studied this stuff for months and months now. LITERALLY HOURS UPON HOURS daily on this site and others just reading (i'm a personal trainer.. so i this is sorta my life, in some aspects).

When someone says "you're not ready"... i understand where their coming from... but who is to really judge that...

I am here to learn. And i would appreciate everyone's input!

My situation is as follows:
- i DO NOT have lots of extra money to blow on gear.
- i would like to start another cycle (be it prohormone or injectible) within the coming weeks.
- i have a box of Mass Tabs on hand
- I have clomid and liquid nolva on hand
- I amEXTREMELY dedicated to working out
- My diet is SPOT ON and VERY clean!

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hear ya! And, as i mentioned, i appreciate it!

I sometimes hate coming on here b.c people seem to want to flame others at the first chance they get (not saying that anyone has done that on THIS thread, thus far...). Its sorta pethetic if yuo ask me...

Where else is someone to go to learn what they need to know. This forum is FULL of opinions/advertising/d!cks who want to show off...

I DO appreciate your input. I agree... i want to create a cycle that best suits me...

Here is MY situation.. maybe that will help...

I am pretty knowledgable about nutrition, dieting, working out, and even prohormones.... I am learning more and more about gear. I know quite a bit about it.. and have studied this stuff for months and months now. LITERALLY HOURS UPON HOURS daily on this site and others just reading (i'm a personal trainer.. so i this is sorta my life, in some aspects).

When someone says "you're not ready"... i understand where their coming from... but who is to really judge that...

I am here to learn. And i would appreciate everyone's input!

My situation is as follows:
- i DO NOT have lots of extra money to blow on gear.
- i would like to start another cycle (be it prohormone or injectible) within the coming weeks.
- i have a box of Mass Tabs on hand
- I have clomid and liquid nolva on hand
- I amEXTREMELY dedicated to working out
- My diet is SPOT ON and VERY clean!
you're wanting to start to soon... dude, save your money, start later, and do things right... it's your best bet.. you can ignore my advice, and yes you'll still get gains, but when you're on TRT, please don't say I didn't warn you...

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
Agreed...

Say i DID have the $$ (which i am not sure as to how much i need anyways...) what THEN would you suggest!?

Its not that i don't have the time/dedication/diet/workout experience to persue this.... Given that... what WOULD you recommend in regards to a cycle...?

(i was initially thinking Test Enanthate or Cypianate and possible an oral like Epistane or Mass Tabs to kickstart gains during those first 3-5 weeks for the test to kick in....It being my first injectible... i only want to run a single steroid; not a test/dbol and other stuff like all these avid users do... I want to be sure that IF there is any adverse reaction.. i'm not sitting here wondering which product to get off of... By narrowing it down to a sinlge product (i.e. test).... i know what is causing what and can deal with it accordingly...)

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Agreed...

Say i DID have the $$ (which i am not sure as to how much i need anyways...) what THEN would you suggest!?

Its not that i don't have the time/dedication/diet/workout experience to persue this.... Given that... what WOULD you recommend in regards to a cycle...?

(i was initially thinking Test Enanthate or Cypianate and possible an oral like Epistane or Mass Tabs to kickstart gains during those first 3-5 weeks for the test to kick in....It being my first injectible... i only want to run a single steroid; not a test/dbol and other stuff like all these avid users do... I want to be sure that IF there is any adverse reaction.. i'm not sitting here wondering which product to get off of... By narrowing it down to a sinlge product (i.e. test).... i know what is causing what and can deal with it accordingly...)
I'm not one to recommend this often, but I would say test prop would be what you need for a minimum of 8 weeks. The frequent injections are no fun, ESPECIALLY for a first timer, but it 'fits' in this situation.

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
I've done research into the different steroid profiles....

What made you opt for Prop as compared toEnanthate or Cypianate...?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've done research into the different steroid profiles....

What made you opt for Prop as compared toEnanthate or Cypianate...?
Because it's faster acting. ........... Don't run anything with it.. just pure test.

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
i'm gonna read more into Prop...

Thankyou for you input.... I appreciate it very much!

From what i undertstand though... it IS faster acting... but is also a very short ester of the steroid compound but DOES release quicker...

The pro's to that is that if there ARE any sides... discontinuing this form of steroid will halt the side effects quicker than other, longer lasting esters... PLUS.. ther tends to be a little less bloat of fthis steroid....

The Con's (and is a BIG con, atleast for me...) is the frequency of pinning needed. Most pin everyday or every other day at between 50-100mg per pinning! That A LOT for a first time injectible!

When it comes to Cypianate or Enanthate... it seems that enanthate causes less bloat then cyp ....

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't understand why you are pushing this "endocrine destruction" idea. Where are you getting this idea from? And why do you insist on telling him that hes gonna fukc it up?
Because it's a last resort to people who don't listen to the real advice.. eh.. I dunno, just sick of seeing people set in their ways asking for advice they have no intentions of taking I suppose... LOL

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know, but you can't be threatening people and telling them they are gonna be on TRT and that they're gonna fukc up their endocrine system. Especially people who don't know better, and not to mention all the noobs that are gonna read this thread and then sh*t their panties over it. Instilling fear isn't the proper way to teach someone something.
I agree.. but I ran out of ideas and to be honest, it's not healthy to run cycles back to back to back... and it CAN result in a permanent drop in serum test levels.. so in a sense I wasn't "lying".

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
Agreed...

And i'm not one of those "noobs" that gets all scared from what someone says. i DO VALUE what you both have said though... don't ge tme wrong!

ALSO... what made you decide on tst prop for your first cycle? Seems like the pinning has GOT TO SUCK!

Why not a longer acting ester, such a Cyp or Enan...?

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
WOW... thats one heck of a cycle!

What were your gains from the test Prop...?