Sustevol Suvivors?

bab925

Awards
Hey everyone need a little help.
Im 5'10" 160lbs 26 yrs old.
Bought a supplement called sustevol and am looking to start it in a couple weeks. I also purchased Post-cycle from the PROTEIN FACTORY. From what I read on this site, its highly recommended that I also use a liver protectant while I take the sustevol. My question is:
Can anyone recommend a good liver protectant?
My info is coming from this website and I want to do this right

dirtydean12

dirtydean12

Awards
not to be a jerk, but you're only 160 @ 5'10''....IMO you've got a ways to go naturally before even considering ph's, especially a combo like this

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You will regret taking sustevol. Enlarged heart, chest pains, bad bad bad lathargy, hair loss, balls smaller than youve ever seen them. Nice gains tho.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
diet, lifting history? dont take this honestly. not a good steroid to start with. we can help u honsetly put on some good weight without it just yet

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SuStevol is NOT the way to go bro... If you could answer BigSchmidt questions we can possibly help you out - that is if you're willing to listen to reason

oafyc

Awards
No one has even mentioned that the PCT you have probably won't be enough after a major shutdown like that.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No one has even mentioned that the post cycle therapy you have probably won't be enough after a major shutdown like that.
No need because we are trying to convince him not to take the sustevol.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Like everyone else has said, whatever you do don't take Sustevol. You aren't ready. In fact no one is ready for Sustevol. It shouldn't even exist in my opinion. It's possibly the worst supplement out there (if you want to call it that). It's combining three strong methyls into one compound. It's not safe or smart.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
for u youn sound like a beginner there are many things u can do first. its a steroid plain and simple a combination of three steroids to be exact. no purification guranteed. the only way i run these is a longer cycle at moderate doses to keep ur body without to much strain

bab925

Awards
diet and workout

diet, lifting history? dont take this honestly. not a good steroid to start with. we can help u honsetly put on some good weight without it just yet
Hey man would love the help. Its very frustrating my situation when it come to putting on weight. First off I have a high metabolism, counter that with a small stomach, and an even smaller appetite.
Typically for breakfast ill eat oatmeal, a bagel, or a bowl of cereal.
For lunch fruit and a sandwich. with either chips or granola bar thats it for lunch
For Dinner I like pasta typically with ground beef
Purchased Cytogainer from my gym 24 hr fit.
So I try to have one 30 min after work out.
Ill eat when Im hungry which is never consistant, usually force myself
Oh yeah workout:
Never had a rountine, so I met some friends at the gym and workout five days a week, spliting each body part to a specific day. Chest,Back, Shoulders,Bi's and Tri's, Abs and legs.
Bought sustevol cause I came to the conclusion in my mind that there is no way to gain weight with my situation in a quick period.
Faced with that when my friend had suggested sustevol and the gains I was ignorant of the side effects dumb huh.
Its crazy cause the things you will do in order to make a change quick sometimes comes at a price that is too high.
Lesson learned, changed my mind on sustevol and would like help. thanks

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
glad to see u want help,
let me send u wher i learned alot about eating
animalpak.com the place has workouts and articles with no bullsh!t
also lets focus on your eating bro, cuz ur not eating really
i understand ur not hungry u can change that in two weeks
eat till u feel like u cant any more and add some more at that point. this is expanding ur stomach so u can teach yourself to eat. also a routine is important. very important, get set with one animalpak.com has them for everyone from beginner to advanced.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
glad to see u want help,
let me send u wher i learned alot about eating
animalpak.com the place has workouts and articles with no bullsh!t
also lets focus on your eating bro, cuz ur not eating really
i understand ur not hungry u can change that in two weeks
eat till u feel like u cant any more and add some more at that point. this is expanding ur stomach so u can teach yourself to eat. also a routine is important. very important, get set with one animalpak.com has them for everyone from beginner to advanced.
:goodpost:

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Lesson learned, changed my mind on sustevol and would like help. thanks
At least your willing to listen to reason because there are a lot of people that come here in the same situation are to stubborn to listen to what people tell them. There are a lot of very knowledgeable people here who really know what they are talking about.

How long have you been lifting?

bab925

Awards
At least your willing to listen to reason because there are a lot of people that come here in the same situation are to stubborn to listen to what people tell them. There are a lot of very knowledgeable people here who really know what they are talking about.

How long have you been lifting?
I wish I would have not bought this stuff cause im out about $100. But I have belonged to several gyms for 3 years. I would say off and on for three years.
Another reason why I bought sustevol was beacause I
noticed that I was always tired out quickly and fatiqued early in workout. Friends were saying that they can pump and pump with no let off while taking sustevol.
Not making lite of your question with the vague anwser. Am serious with getting a consistant workout routine and diet. And all the positive feedback I can get is appreciated.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
I wish I would have not bought this stuff cause im out about $100. But I have belonged to several gyms for 3 years. I would say off and on for three years.
noticed that I was always tired out quickly and fatiqued early in workout. Friends were saying that they can pump and pump with no let off while taking sustevol.
Not making lite of your question with the vague anwser. Am serious with getting a consistant workout routine and diet. And all the positive feedback I can get is appreciated.
I'm sure that they can pump out set after set while running sustevol, that's one of the positives of running steroids. But I also gaurantee you that none of your friends got blood tests done after their cycles because if they did you would see how ****ed up their bodies are after running such an incredibly harsh compound and then on top of that following it up with a pathetic post cycle.

First off you need to find a routine and stick to it. Don't blow off workouts. You aren't going to see differences immediately. It takes time to see changes in your body. Just keep yourself motivated and don't let yourself give up.

Second, as mentioned before you need to eat. Make yourself eat and then eat some more. You can't gain weight, strength, or muscle if you don't eat. Without increasing calories you can't grow.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You could get a good creatine/NO-energy stack for probably 30-40 less than what you paid. If you have never taken a proven stack of what I am recommending, then you would get some great gains. Going back to what everyone is saying...YOU NEED TO EAT TO GET BIG! I have somewhat of a guy now from the way I eat and you know what, I do not care, because I am growing. Diet is probably 85-90% of the reason that you get gains in the gym. I think I saw somewhere one time that supplements will only increase your gains by 10% or so...of course depending on what you are taking! Stick to being more natural for the time being. I for one am npw aware that there is a lot of "Crap" supplements out on the market, especially in so called PH form. Just eat till you feel like you are gonna puke at least 4 times a day. If you do not feel like eating, then train hard enough to make you hungry all day. That's what I do.

You sound like a good candidate for this "RPM" stuff.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Sustevol may possibly be the most dangerous designer combo on the market. 80 mg of methylated compound per serving. Take at your own risk pal, I wouldn't.

bab925

Awards
lets talk muscle mass article

I liked the article.Sounds like a very healthy way to gain weight. Deep down for some reason I was alway nervous bout taking Sustevol and when I did a little research, there was considerable reason. A couple of clishes come to mind when considering steriods, "K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Stupid", or "its better to be safe then sorry." For real!

thanks for the feedback.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
To be honest with your current diet the results you would have gotten off sos would have more than likely been dissapointing. Congrats on not being a total nob and actually listening to the good advice you are being given.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
this is an awesome thread because this guy actualy listend, much repect bro.
YEa eat more, i knwo it may be tough but ou have too. Theres almost always room to gain natty. there are plenty of creatines and preWO supps to keep you busy.

Idea for the sus, put some PB on it and us it in rat traps! oh man, talk about cruel....that'll teach em'. Or they may get really strong and eat you in your sleep...:think:

Grimmy

Grimmy

Awards
I dont think there is any point in telling a 26 year old guy to not take sustevol, or not drink lard. Even though it looks like he might not cross over to the dark side he might decide to give in to the temptation. If he takes only one sustevol per day, it would be simply be similar to him taking a 1 halodrol 50 + 2 superdrol 10mg+ 1 2-ene per day (just a guess, I dont know their proprietary **** formula). Just thinking about it makes my liver ache. I wouldnt take it, neither would The Reporter (he is dead). At this point only thing we can tell him to do is to take double dose of cycle support from Anabolic Innovations and pray to god that 'may his liver survive this one cycle'. I would also tell him to get some serious PCT ready even before he touch that bottle. If I were as desperate as him I would use the Fareston/extemastane + Mass Fx+ Activate combo. Though I have never met you in person, I will remember you in my prayers.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
^^ have you been reading the thread? He said hes not going to take it and he's very willing to learn how to gain naturally. :frustrate:

Work out regularly + Eat + Creatine MONO

Good luck. I jumped into a PH without knowing what I was doing. It wasn't smart, but I quickly learned the ropes by hanging out on this site. I am just wrapping up my cycle. I've got a good post cycle therapy lined up with a SERM and a blood test to check my liver values on Monday. Mad props to you for being willing to listen to sound advice.

Grimmy

Grimmy

Awards
^^ have you been reading the thread? He said hes not going to take it and he's very willing to learn how to gain naturally. :frustrate:

Try to read before responding ... it will help your image, a bit. Look at the second sentence, by the way I make all kind of promises all the time, doesnt mean I actually keep them.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
I read your 2nd sentence. Given that he said he wasn't going to take the product, I still don't understand the rant.

You said there wasn't any point in telling a 26 year old not to use Sustevol. Well, the reason is that he *might* change his mind. And guess what? He did. Thats a pretty good reason, no?

Regardless, this isn't a pissing contest between you and I. So thanks for the info :thumbsup:

Grimmy

Grimmy

Awards
I read your 2nd sentence. Given that he said he wasn't going to take the product, I still don't understand the rant.

You said there wasn't any point in telling a 26 year old not to use Sustevol. Well, the reason is that he *might* change his mind. And guess what? He did. Thats a pretty good reason, no?

Regardless, this isn't a pissing contest between you and I. So thanks for the info :thumbsup:

Edward, he got Sustevol sitting inside his closet me boy. Who can resist Sustevol?:jaw:

Slider77

Slider77

Awards
Is OmnEvol which is 4-chloro- 17a-methyl-etiocholan-1, 4-dien-3-17b-diol2a, 17a-dimethyl-17B-hydroxy-5a-etiocholan-3-one 17a-methyl-17B-hydroxy-5a-etiocholan-2-ene

the same as Sustevol?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 0
Cycle Logs 1
Anabolics 2
srx600 Anabolics 4
Supplements 12