Best Prohormone for Just Straight Massive Size???

shreddedkid11

Awards
i know superdrol puts on a lot of size, but i can't handle the side effects. besides superdrol, which prohormone will put on the most size. i am going to do a massive bulk cycle with a prohormone. i dont care how i look. water weight is fine as long as i get big. i can then diet and cut down to get a grainy look. any ideas like phera plex or m1, 4add? once again dont care about apperance or strength, just overall mass and size.
thanks

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
id say phera-plex bro. maybe throw some epistane in. how many mgs of superdrol did u run?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
id say phera-plex bro. maybe throw some epistane in. how many mgs of superdrol did u run?
The best bulking combo I've seen used is M14ADD and superdrol... I know that sounds insane, but it's been done quite a bit out of the public eye. IMO m1,4add is NOT wet and nothing like running methandrostenelone, but it is however a fair bulker in it's own rights.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
CEL just came out with a clone. great price too!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
The best bulking combo I've seen used is M14ADD and superdrol... I know that sounds insane, but it's been done quite a bit out of the public eye. IMO m1,4add is NOT wet and nothing like running methandrostenelone, but it is however a fair bulker in it's own rights.
What kind of dosing would you recommend for the M,1-4ADD, when its not stacked with SD, for someone sittin at 185lbs.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What kind of dosing would you recommend for the M,1-4ADD, when its not stacked with superdrol, for someone sittin at 185lbs.
Depends on the dosage you get per cap... but 120mgs + would be my minimum recommendation to a 'moderately experienced hormone user with a minimum of 3 cycles under his belt and a comprehensive knowledge of anabolics, their function and how to restore hpta function and bring the body back to homeostasis" if you don't fit in that category, then 90mgs will do you good.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
how much % does it convert to dbol again?

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
ooh ok. well good idea then brother! it seems interesting, but ill just stick to the king for orals.. SD

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ooh ok. well good idea then brother! it seems interesting, but ill just stick to the king for orals.. superdrol
now.. by superdrol you meant poisondrol right? hehehe (just giving you a hard time, albeit superdrol is rat poison ;) )

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
haha i know, i know. its just so damn effective. m1t is the king of rat poison!

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is it really??? i thought m1t was. what about on a mg per mg basis?
Even so, the side effects may not be as pronounced, but the damage done to your internals is far beyond m1t.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Havoc and m 1,4
Have you done this one bro? (I haven't been around enough to know of any logs, if there some if you wouldnt mind pointing me in their direction.... ) That's an interesting combo.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
havoc and m1,4 sounds like an interesting stack

kingofthechiba

Awards
what kindof results are expected from m1,4? been hearing alot of buzz but never researched it yet. is it a methyl? anyone run it? wondering how an epi and m1,4 stack would be. although sd stacked with anything sounds good ;) my main goal is to gain size. want to get up to 225 and SHREDDED.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what kindof results are expected from m1,4? been hearing alot of buzz but never researched it yet. is it a methyl? anyone run it? wondering how an epi and m1,4 stack would be. although superdrol stacked with anything sounds good ;) my main goal is to gain size. want to get up to 225 and SHREDDED.
M1,4add isn't bad.. but it's not on my "to-do list"... (methyl 1,4ad)... yes it's methylated. Personally, unless you have a lot of experience, don't stack it with epistane (another methyl)....

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm on the stack and I love it. Today was chest day and I hit 315 on the flat bench for two sets. 13 reps set 1 and 8 reps set 2. Most i've ever done was 315x8. I've also done 420x2 on this cycle.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
haha damn i thought i was good with my 315x1, granted i weigh 175 still thats some bigggg weight.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
your proof of this is....?
Sec I'll post some info on it, I *personally* don't have access to the bloodwork done, but it's proven, and SD was considered lighter because not a lot of people ran both and had bloodwork done, I know SLOW-MUN has bloodwork as well... but yes, it's common knowledge now that m1t isnt as harsh as SD in terms of toxicity, and that only the side effects were harsher.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
<= starting to rethink SD run and maybe switch to P-plex by CEL. Is PP more dry though and need joint support?
sorry not try in to jack

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mods, if a link to my own forum isn't allowed, please let me know, it's not a competitive forum, just an information resource, no store involved.

*edited until I get confirmation*

Now if you read that thread, you'll see a part of what I'm talking about.

Anyways, the thread I was planning on posting gives more than enough factual evidence on how people's ignorance on methylated prohormones (not trying to push the term 'ignorant' around, just making a statement about everybody's knowledge in 04) was soo high, that people had no idea what to do with them. Bloodwork has shown that SD is far more hepatoxic and destructive than m1t, but broscience has proven that m1t has harsher side effects... in the end, my conclusion is to run neither.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm one of the very few who had bloodwork done after both M1-T and SD. I'm also one of the few that had more negative bloodwork results on SD than any other Methyl that I've ran. After M1-T, I had slightly elevated liver values, and my cholesterol was through the roof. After SD, I had elevated liver values, cholesterol was through the roof, and I was hypertensive. This wouldn't seem so significant, except for the fact that I was on zero support supplements while on M-1T and on several for SD. I'd post the actual labs, but I can't find my M1-T and I'd have tear my closet apart looking for the SD results. If I come across them I'll post them this weekend(I have some cleaning to do anyhow).
I think m1t was much more suppressive than Superdrol, but the toxicity was greatly exaggerated after the ban. Actually superdrol was released right before the ban and was touted as being m1t with no sides or suppression, well that did not work at so well. I agree that there has been a bit of a domino effect and people passing on misinformation that has contributed to m1t's pariah status among orals. I am not exagerrating but at one point several years ago it seemed as if half the city I live in was running m1t above the recommended dosage for extensive periods of time and though I do not blood levels to verify this, but they all seem fine. This was before the internet forums really took off and no one had a clue what PCT was, yet I have yet to see a single case of m1t liver damage, i have seen several with Superdrol.
Well, this is a comparison of a 2nd generation PH/PS/DeS (M1T) with 4th generation ones (SD, PP), so I think that these items being the "first methyls" is a bit of a challenge estimate outside of M1T.

In order of ranges from what we have seen in hepatotoxicity in the labs and via imaging (though data is far from complete)...the order from MOST toxic to LEAST toxic of this particular subset is:

SD > PP > M1T

I maintain that I think SD was a terrible addition to the OTC PH lot for reasons I got VERY in-depth about on DA in the past...right down to a molecular discussion that 99.9% of the populace likely didn't understand due to its complexity. There are people that will contest SD is less toxic when compared to M1T, but this is usually attributed to the fact that SD remains legal (albeit quite gray) and is still marketable AND THAT ALONE!

Now, there is ONE essential caveat to speak of and I certainly DO VERY MUCH RECOGNIZE IT while attempting to maintain objectivity (a rarity in this particular subsector of the market). And that is when there were talks of the ban of 2004...many M1T products on the market did NOT meet label claims (although supporters of M1T still suggest that SD and PP and various clones too aren't meeting label claims to this day; so this may be a completely moot point) when tested independently (by 3rd party sources).

Liver agents are again a potential detriment to efficacy when used concurrently with PH/PS/DeS/AAS and I continue to suggest separation of dosing parameter as I have discussed many times in the past which offers about a 4-hour separation (allowing for likely a couple liver passes prior to liver agent ingestion for increasing glutathione stores and/or promotion of 2nd pass glucuronidation, etc....).

Suggestion maintained looks as follows:

8am: 1st PH dose
12pm: 1st liver supp dose
4pm: 2nd PH dose (if employed)
8pm: 2nd liver supp dose (if employed)

-or- some variation on that theme but a separation of 4 hours based on half-lives etc... of many oral agents. We have got a grasp on this through in-house studies to a less degree than cortisol control in the post-cycle realm. Many results will be published in books VERY shortly (or alternatively...member-specific areas of my website forthcoming). Many PH studies will UNFORTUNATELY NOT make peer-review due to their nature and the challenges faced in both the ethical domain as well as IRB convincing (and this is par for the course...but still pertinent when it comes to hepatic insult).

D_
Here are a few quotes from that thread.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Quotes from other people prove absolutely nothing. ONE guy said it was worse for HIM. It really is a personal thing for these products. Also, do you really believe PP/dmt is worse than m1t? That statement alone makes me want to not believe him.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Quotes from other people prove absolutely nothing. ONE guy said it was worse for HIM. It really is a personal thing for these products. Also, do you really believe PP/dmt is worse than m1t? That statement alone makes me want to not believe him.
That's because you learned everything you know in a way that everybody believed and have never heard otherwise.. the simple fact is, it's true.. toxicity wise.. side wise, of course not.. we arent talking about side effects, just toxicity.. side wise, m1t takes the cake, hands down. Like I said I don't have access to the bloodwork itself, but it has been done and has been proven that m1t isnt as toxic as our favorite di-methyl substance... that's a take it or leave thing for you I suppose, either way, we can agree to disagree and maintain our own beliefs.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Dinoii is a pretty credible source imo considering his background with supps and his MEDICAL DEGREE. The guy is an MD meaning he is pretty knowledgeable and is not just going to spit out a random bs opinion.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dinoii is a pretty credible source imo considering his background with supps and his MEDICAL DEGREE. The guy is an MD meaning he is pretty knowledgeable and is not just going to spit out a random bs opinion.
My buddy Dana isn't to well known around these parts Coug, I'm not going to sit and argue the point, like I had stated, it's a take it or leave it thing.. I trust Solo and D's word more than most anybody's as far as forums go... but that doesn't mean I just believe everything they say either, I research everything for myself, albeit I don't mark down things I read for future references, I do retain knowledge quite well. Dr. D is big on this forum and knows Dinoiii quite well, maybe he can chime in, who knows.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Posting quotes from BB.com's Leonidas??? isn't that a :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

All on it's own?

:toofunny:

Much Love,

Neoborn

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
many users report worse levels with superdrol while many report worse bloodwork with m1t. depends who you are. they are both very harsh..the dyslipidemia is reported worse with superdrol but ive seen the liver values worse with m1t..more often than not. once again, everyone is different.

as far as epistane..i think it's the most overrated prosteroid on the market..didnt do anything for me but give me sides..i know many others that feel the same way

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
I have never used M1T. I used superdrol and by day 5 my bloodpressure went from 115/68 to 145/90. Lethargy, acne, and too much fat gain was my downfall for superdrol dosed at 20mg for 15 days and had to end it because of blood pressure issues. Never had any issues with it before.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
as far as epistane..i think it's the most overrated prosteroid on the market..didnt do anything for me but give me sides..i know many others that feel the same way
You still complaining about your Epi run.Come on get over it already.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know Doctors that swear creatine is a steroid...That being said, they would be the one's I would tend to believe over others. I have bloodwork that says Superdrol is less harsh than M1T. the next person may have some showing it different. Don't forget the other factors here. Diet, previous medical conditions, previous stresses on the organs, dose,length of cycle, alcohol consumption, etc etc.

1,2-10 bloodwork panels is better than none but it isn't proof positive of anything. It is a great benchmark though, as long as the people providing the information is up front and honest with their results and all their personal information and are not biased.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i know superdrol puts on a lot of size, but i can't handle the side effects. besides superdrol, which prohormone will put on the most size. i am going to do a massive bulk cycle with a prohormone. i dont care how i look. water weight is fine as long as i get big. i can then diet and cut down to get a grainy look. any ideas like phera plex or m1, 4add? once again dont care about apperance or strength, just overall mass and size.
thanks
Revolt / Max LMG / X-mass is a non-methyl, and balloons you up

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know Doctors that swear creatine is a steroid...That being said, they would be the one's I would tend to believe over others. I have bloodwork that says Superdrol is less harsh than M1T. the next person may have some showing it different. Don't forget the other factors here. Diet, previous medical conditions, previous stresses on the organs, dose,length of cycle, alcohol consumption, etc etc.

1,2-10 bloodwork panels is better than none but it isn't proof positive of anything. It is a great benchmark though, as long as the people providing the information is up front and honest with their results and all their personal information and are not biased.
The real answer is that they both fvck you all up, and if you are looking for "safety" neither one fits that bill :)

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
anyone have experience with the Advanced Muscle Science 4-AD?

Is it the same compound as the 4-AD that PA marketed back in the day?
I think it is DHEA and not the PA version

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Epistane bulked me up real quick. 3 weeks @ 20mg, along with ravenous hunger, I was up 10lbs

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
1AD and 4AD is illegal I believe, so I doubt we'll see any clones of them being released.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Medical Degree don't mean jack. No one has a medical degree in anabolics and their affects on the human body. I doubt that this topic was covered and if so probably only grazed upon. This is more in the realm of the chem guys.
After reading this post from you Gixxer you are probably the last person i would take advice from about the human body. HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF EDOCRINOLOGY? (the study of the endocrine system that includes all the HORMONES in the body and how they affect the body) And by the way they do study BIOCHEMISTRY and PHARMACOLOGY as well in med school. On top of that the learning does not stop after med school. They have access to a lot more materials and studies than your average joe as well. I'm not saying that an MD makes you an expert on anabolic steroids but you can gain a lot of knowledge about the human body after going to school for 8 years. You can't say that an MD means jack. Just shows how ignorant people without them can be.

Harley

Awards
I know Doctors that swear creatine is a steroid...
If that's true then you should report those "docs" to your state medical board because they are GROSSLY INCOMPETENT! I am a former military pharmacy tech and I can tell you that even a new recruit medic in training should know creatine is not a steroid!!!

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
M1T is the best for straight out size.. Horrible for you though. PP is also good for straight size and while not as harsh as M1T for some still has some pretty crappy sides.. I have tried both and PP had worse sides from me including a huge bloody nose inside a business meeting AHHH!! However M1T made me bleed from my nose from over 45 minutes until I decided to drive myself to the hospital.. That was the last time I ever touched it.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Most doctors do not believe that creatine is a Steroid. With their Science and chemistry background that is obvious to them. They do however treat supplements with great caution because there is not a whole lot of long term scientific research to prove the effects of most of these agents. Creatine is a naturally occurring substance in the body and they obviously know that it is not a hormone but a chemical compound neccessary in Glycolysis and the formation of ATP in the body cells. Creatine is classified as a cross between a Pharmacological/physiological ergogenic aid according to the American Dietetics Assoc. (ADA). Once again they only treat this with great caution not because they believe it is a steroid but because the FDA does not regulate these like they do with perscription meds. There is a lot of Liability that comes with a professional degree and people are quick to slap a law suit on doctors despite all the good that they do. This is why they have to be cautious about the advice and treatment that they give.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
^ damn that sounds harshh. sorry to hear that. sd gives bad nose bleeds too right?