Designer steroids alternatives?

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
As of now I am 20y/o and I was planning on jumping straight into a Pheraplex cycle even though I am not 21 (how much diff. could 6 months make?), but I have decided to try something less potent to work my way into DS's. I want something that will yield like 1lb per week and doesn't need a pct (or doesn't really need a pct). Would taking this route lessen the effects of the Phera later because of receptors being used on inferior stuff? Anyone know of a product that would work for what I am trying to do? Please help me out.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Good on you for holding off. Plenty of products out there that could help you besides a PH. Might want to check the supplement section though. NHA stack, AX Mass stack, ALRI's JW/BAM/Pro Anabol (it may recommend you be 21 for these as well come to think of it) but i'd suggest you give something like that a try before you jump into PP. And take a closer look at your diet and see if you could make improvements, no doubt you probably could. Good luck.

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
Epistane or the new SuperDrol-NG would be for a begginer

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
epi

epi requires a PCT though. I do have some, but holding off to try something less potent first. I think JW might even need pct from what I hear. How about bold?

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
x factor is a good choice that isnt a designer but yields good gains

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont know about superdrol ng yet. no one really knows exactly what it is yet anyway
It will require a PCT just like any other prohormone... X factor isn't a bad option, but be sure to watch for prolactin related sides, and have the know-how to compensate for them. Another option may be to eat... food is very anabolic and anti-catabolic... ;)

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
it will require pct and not otc stuff. cant see why somone would wanna run otc stuff anyway

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
I would highly suggest running the new Drive, RPM and double your protein intake and start from there.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
It will require a post cycle therapy just like any other prohormone... X factor isn't a bad option, but be sure to watch for prolactin related sides, and have the know-how to compensate for them. Another option may be to eat... food is very anabolic and anti-catabolic... ;)
It only requires you run aPCT which is over the counter and not a SERM like any other ph/ps. I was very skeptical about their thoughts behind NG but now is making a ton of sense to me in the fact that it will be great for the thousands of people just now finding out about the whole ph/ps thing and they wont be messing their boddies up in doing so.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It only requires you run aPCT which is over the counter and not a SERM like any other ph/ps. I was very skeptical about their thoughts behind NG but now is making a ton of sense to me in the fact that it will be great for the thousands of people just now finding out about the whole ph/ps thing and they wont be messing their boddies up in doing so.
I didn't say it required a SERM... and IMO very few cycles do... after actually trying one, I run one anyways, just because it's more effective.

tunnelrat

tunnelrat

Awards
  • Established
I would highly suggest running the new Drive, RPM and double your protein intake and start from there.
sage sh*t here.

you're young bro. eat. squat. eat. squat. eat.

how long have u been training? numbers?

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
SDNG needs OTC czuse it is truley a prohormone so it actually converts inside of your body intoo the active hormone

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
numbers

I have been training for 2 years. I am 6"0 and 180lbs. First year I didn't know wtf I was doing and cut from a fatty 180lbs to a anorexic/weak 150lbs lol. I realized I was a fool, got educated and got back up to 180lbs over the next year. Gains have slowed quite a bit though. I eat about 3000 cals and my protein is around 250g...so Ronnie I don't think I'd want to double that. I think it may be too much already. Diet is on point and squats are brutal. I have a naturally small frame and put on fat easily too (not a good combo). I want mass, but lean gains are hard to come by, even with a strict diet. Hope this helps you help me lol.

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
????

x-mass? Methyl 1-d? Would these do anything and do they not require a PCT?

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
?

anything non-hormonal that can produce good gains...besides food lol? Are you pretty much saying that I might as well run my pheraplex instead of wasting time with something like methyl 1-d, which needs a pct anyway?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
anything non-hormonal that can produce good gains...besides food lol? Are you pretty much saying that I might as well run my pheraplex instead of wasting time with something like methyl 1-d, which needs a post cycle therapy anyway?
The AX stack produced some fairly decent gains, but I double dosed MFX/Retain2 and ran HDX2 @ 5caps/day... so eh.. hard telling if you got that kinda cash laying around or not.

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
hyperdrol

how about hydrol or halo liquigels? Do they need pct?

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Why not try some arninine ethyl ester, citrulline malate, creatine, etc.

The first two are vasodialators, they give you the "pumped" look, and are cycled without post therapy. By cycled I mean manufacturers usually recommend not taking them for more than 8 consecutive weeks. Here you go: Ultimate MassPump Stack (combo pack) By NutraPlanet

You're still young and probably have a lot of natural test in you to keep you going for a few more years. Adjust your diet and training program and you're good as gold.

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
how about hydrol or halo liquigels? Do they need post cycle therapy?
gaspari recommends you do post cycle therapy with halo liquigels. if you did do that, i would do aPCT because unlike novedex xt, it actually helps libido! but those are also for 21+.

save yourself the trouble and do the mass stack from AX. it will do good. and aPCT isnt 21+.

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
What is in the ax mass stack? Is there an element of the stack that I may not need, instead of buying the whole thing (price)? Novedex is 21+...didn't know that. Also, by hydrol I ment Hyperdrol. I have been on creatine for a long time and the NO stuff I use is occasionally pre workout.

S

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
What is in the ax mass stack? Is there an element of the stack that I may not need, instead of buying the whole thing (price)? Novedex is 21+...didn't know that. Also, by hydrol I ment Hyperdrol. I have been on creatine for a long time and the NO stuff I use is occasionally pre workout.
The mass stack contains Hyperdrol X2 (HDX2), Mass FX (MFX), and Retain 2, if you're short on budget then just get Hyperdrol X2 and Mass FX.

Although a stack of HDX2, MFX and ActivaTe Xtreme sounds very nice to me. :D

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
mass stack

What gains could I expect from this stack over the cycle? How long is the cycle? My natural gains are .25-.5lbs per week lean (not going overboard to put on fat). Would this be better than say.....a 10-12 week cycle of BOLD?

S

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
What gains could I expect from this stack over the cycle? How long is the cycle? My natural gains are .25-.5lbs per week lean (not going overboard to put on fat). Would this be better than say.....a 10-12 week cycle of BOLD?
Nah man.. BOLD is a PH, it would yield better gains then the AX Stack.

The gains with the AX would vary, but it won't beat hormonal type of products, you might want to post that question in the AX sub-forum.

AX stack is usually considered non-hormonal stack, but it does boost your natural test, so I guess it is semi-hormonal. lol! :D