advice on T-1 cycle needed

1. jayrebbz

advice on T-1 cycle needed

Hey bros I am running a 4wk cycle at what was supposed to be 4 squirts a day. I didnt realize however what a chore applying at night was but still tried to get it done.

The cycle is turning out to be half-baked, and a few times it hasnt even been possible for me to apply on certain days because i was either away or late for something. I made some very minor gains as expected.
    I have some suppression starting from the 3rd week. Im unsatisfied now, and i want to correct this bad bulking cycle.

My question is would it be safe for me to turn this into an 8 week cycle cranking the dosages up to 6 squirts a day? and being more responsible about the dosing of course. Just concerned because i know most guys just run 4wk.

my post cycle is 6OXO and tribulus.

2. Registered User
    Answers

How far along? Don't increase dose though. You could run a longer cycle, but you'll have to recover alot better than 6 oxo. More like Nolva. and or clomid. Are you stacking with anything?
  3. Registered User
    Answers

8 weeks isn't a prob to extend to, just get some clomid/nolva like stated above.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2008, 12:01 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-23-2007, 02:41 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 03:55 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 05:50 PM
  5. Need Advice on Havoc/TST cycle
    By klugman in forum Cycle Info