M-DROL and P-PLEX pulse cycle

pman

pman

Awards
Can you run a M-DROL and P-PLEX pulse cycle at the same time (do you know what i mean???)
Do like P-PLEX before workout and do M-DROL after or something to that nature.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Can you run a M-DROL and P-PLEX pulse cycle at the same time (do you know what i mean???)
From what I've read, yes you definitely can. I'd say go with M-drol pre-workout cuz it may help with aggression a little and P-plex post. Hope that helps! :thumbsup:

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
You can, but if I'm not mistaken they are both classified as class 2.

I would say it's better to stack a class 1 with a class 2, so they don't compete for receptors.

Epi is classified as class 1, so stacking M-Drol with Epi, or P-Plex with Epi would create more synergy.

Just my 2 cents. :)

pman

pman

Awards
Yeah...i'll probably just stick to one or the other...thanks bros

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am thinking of Epi and MDrol as a stack. Hoping for real solid results.

NAS

NAS

Awards
I am about to start a mdrol pulse, probably a 5 or 6 weeker. I was also contemplating using a bottle of JN's pherabol I have sitten in the fridge during the first 2 weeks but really cant make up my mind about it. I have been taking liver detox for a week and loading up some carnitine to help with androgen receptors in the muscle also.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I am going to use p-plex and mdrol in a pulse but i am going to pulse p-plex for 5 weeks then take a week off then continue with m-drol for 3 to 4 weeks then take another off then take epi for 4 weeks. How does this sound? anyone think its too long i will be taking retain and hyperdrolx2 on off days and fenugreek. I feel this might work better because the last time i pulsed with mdrol my gains stopped at week 3 until i upped the dose to 40 the last week.My theory is that by switching up compounds it should help me make more gains without upping my dose too much. also my pct will be some nolva and activate x and retain. let me know some opinions

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol wtf are class 1s and class 2s? ph's are classed now?

Blue Boogie

Awards
Hman... What dosages are you talking? Offhand, it does sound unresponsibly long, but I've seen it done with strong results and reasonable liver values afterwards.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just curious for an opinion here, and not trying to hijack, if I were to run MDrol and Epi would it be better to:
1. run MDrol for three weeks then during the 4th week introduce the Epi
2. start them both week 1
3. finish my MDrol cycle then start Epi right after

Thanks for the help guys

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
lol wtf are class 1s and class 2s? ph's are classed now?
They are classified based on their steroid counterparts, although I don't know how accurate is the relationship of all the these new designers to their original steroid counterparts, but basically the difference between the two categories is the mechanism on how they work in the body.

The idea is IF you want to stack 2 PH/PS together, get 1 each from different classification, so that they won't compete for the same receptors and work in better synergy.

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
you mean wet and dry compounds?
Not exactly, say for example class 1, it includes both wet and dry compounds, same thing with class 2. For example PP and superdrol are both class 2, but SD is dry and PP is wet.

There is a ProHormone FAQ at discountanabolics that talks about this.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Hman... What dosages are you talking? Offhand, it does sound unresponsibly long, but I've seen it done with strong results and reasonable liver values afterwards.
doses will be as low as possible just enough to get gains. I will probably start at 20 to 30 for each. what do you think?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just curious for an opinion here, and not trying to hijack, if I were to run MDrol and Epi would it be better to:

Thanks for the help guys
any thoughts? anyone?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established

Thanks for the help guys
Run the m-drol for 4 weeks then run the epi for 4 weeks that would be best.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you planning to start again? :)

Or are you using injectables instead?
i'm using injectibles and real oral steroids. although i can't really tell the difference between superdrol and dbol aside from bloat.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I would suggest some liver support along with some items to keep your lipids at a safe level.

CROWLER

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
i'm using injectibles and real oral steroids. although i can't really tell the difference between superdrol and dbol aside from bloat.
Ah ok. :)

Yeah I would love to try injectables, but I haven't found any good source yet here in my country, so I stick with the designers for now..

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn id think in indonesia roids would be in pharmacies...... wheres the nearest country that has them?? and can you go there and buy them?

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
damn id think in indonesia roids would be in pharmacies...... wheres the nearest country that has them?? and can you go there and buy them?
They are available here, although not exactly in pharmacy... The thing is I just don't have much faith in the dealers.. lol! :D

So until I can get a reliable source, then I won't pin anything yet..

I heard in Thailand it's legal like in Mexico, but I'm not so sure..