Pubertal gyno be-gone!

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
I have a case of pubertal gyno... I have read many people with these same symptoms seeking to vanquish it, but no one has ever seemed to post results of a regimen similar to the one I am about to follow.

I have puffy nipples... definitely no lump. This confused me for a while, as it took a while to find others with similar gyno NOT caused by m-trn, superdrol, etc., but rather puberty. It is definitely prolactin gyno as if I squeeze my nipples very hard, there is a discharge that comes out. This is pubertal, as I have had puffy, raised nipples for as long as I can remember. If I pinch around the nipple and squeeze around, I can feel the stringy/fibrous what I imagine to be "ducts" there.

I will be running:
EPISTANE - 30mg/day every, 10mg every 6 hours
Cabergoline - .5mg e3d
B6 - 300mg/day

I will see if any of the puffiness disappears. If I can get rid of this thing without surgery, great. I hope that I can post some positive results here, as I have yet to see many results of similar kind on no-lump pubertal puffy nipples.

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing your results, keep us informed.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro.. heard puffiness disappears w/ cabergoline if it's caused by m-trn, etc. Figured it would if puberty was the cause as well! lookin forward to the results

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
I've had puffyness since puberty also. I ran a pulse of Epi and that didn't help (not that I was doing it only for that, it was great for strength). If this works for you My next cycle will be a full on Epi cycle. Sub'd.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
one of my friends with pubertal gyno ran epi at 30-40mgs and said it didn't help....but he did gain about 8 lbs and some strength

good luck bro hopefully it works for ya

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. Pretty sure that the cabergoline will be the kicker if this does work... the epistane was 75% for strength gains. Cabergoline should bring down puffiness