difference between deca esters?
- 07-11-2003, 05:46 PM
- 07-11-2003, 06:07 PM
I believe phenylpropionate is a much shorter ester designed for eod or e3d injections.
ManBeast-Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
-Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
*I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
07-11-2003, 07:18 PM
07-11-2003, 07:35 PM
07-11-2003, 08:27 PM
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate has a Molecular Weight(MW) of: 406.5638
Nandrolone Decanoate has a Molecular Weight(MW) of: 428.6538
As a point of reference Nandrolone has a Molecular Weight(MW) of: 274.4022
So not a whole lot of difference in length of ester there, although phenyl is obviously somewhat shorter.
Similar Forum Threads
- By glipp in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-13-2008, 03:34 PM
- By East1600Plus in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-24-2006, 02:28 PM
- By BigChuckles in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-13-2004, 03:55 AM
- By diamonddave in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-04-2004, 09:23 AM
- By ricardas in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-02-2003, 12:54 PM