Considering Super1+

The Mayor

Awards
Being my first cycle of PH I'm not considering home brews or anything like that. I hear alot of good things about Super1+, so I'm considering a 8 week cycle of it.

How many squirts a day would be best?
My diet is spot on so I'll be getting plenty of food. I've heard 6 squirts 2 times a day but that seems a little light.

phil216

Awards
  • Established
go with Legalgear.com's products. More bang for your bck

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by phil216
they are endorsed by BDC

I was talking to The Mayor, but where on Legal Gear's web site do they offer BDC PHs or their own brews?

phil216

Awards
  • Established
they say they use BDC's gels and they are advertised right here on this site

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by phil216
they say they use BDC's gels and they are advertised right here on this site

Ahh yes now I remember.  The beta topicals.  That is what they are listed under.

OK back on topic.

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
t-1 final, the best value right now. Ive done 2 cycles of ph's both oral and transdermal I used superone+ for one of them. It was great, awesome product but it was a little expensive and the lotion was a little more runny and it stung. I am currently using t-1 final and im very impressed 2-3 bottles of t-1 final + liquasolutions clomid+nolva (for post) and you have yourself a dynamite cycle for 4-6 weeks where if you stay dedicated to your diet and workout plan you will gain big and keep a decent amount with little downtime for your boys postcycle.

synesta

Awards
Well I bought the higher power Trenabol X, which so far I am not happy with how it's mixed. This is my first transdermal ph and hell I get to much that isn't liquified in it. No matter how much I shake it or heat it up. Unless this is normal to some extent. I will next try BDC products, then Legal Gears. Want to try Legal Gears too because they have helped with a lot of my research on the boards, or I assume it's one of the owner's/employees that keeps the name in signatures. I appreciate all the info. from these boards. I am an expowerlifter and trying to get in the bodybuilding area after a back injury from a car wreck. Just gotta get over the fat boy genetics.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Hey Synesta, welcome to Anabolic MInds. You can't go wrong with either T-1 Final or T-1 Pro. The difference between them is that you get a 2:1 ratio of 1-Test to 4-AD with T-1 Pro while T-1 Final gives you a 1:1 ratio of 1-Test to 4-AD. I'd personally go with T-1 Pro, I like that formula better since I also have the fat boy genetics a.k.a endomorph and I really would look like I'm holding a lake if I got too much water retention from 4-AD.