Powerfull/Epistane Pulse Cycle Input

1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Powerfull/Epistane Pulse Cycle Input

I've been clean for about a year now. My last cycle was a 14 week Test Prop/Tren cycle. Yes, I know, 14 weeks of prop is pretty insane and I agree. I built up quite a bit of scar tissue. I was on the tren for 10 weeks. I dosed the prop @ 150mg ED, and the tren @ 50mg ED.

Anyways, I'd like to give one of these OTC orals a try. The only one that I tried that ever really did anything for me was Phera plex. I've used Phera Plex, Superdrol, Methyl-vol, Methyl-plex, Winztrol, and Ergomax LMG. This is my first time even coming to the forum in a while as I've been concentrating mainly on school and online poker for the last 6-9 months or so. I've pretty much just been in a maintnence phase with the bodybuilding. Maybe getting in 3500 cals a day or so.

I'd like to try this pulsing thing out and see how it goes for me. My workout is a little on the different side and I'd like opinions on the best way to run Epi throughout:

Mon- Legs/Back/Bis/Traps
    Tues- Chest/Delts/Tris/Calves
    Wed- OFF
    Thurs- Repeat Mon
    Fri- Repeat Tues
    Sat and Sun - OFF

For each muscle group I do 2 warmup sets and 4 solid sets (with the exception of legs being broken into quads and hams so it equals 12 sets for legs rather than 6). Monday and Tuesday are low rep days (4-8) while Thursday and Friday are hi rep days (12-15). All sets are taken to failure.

I'm going to shoot for 4500 clean cals throughout the cycle. I was thinking of running Epi on workout days at 50mg spread throughout the day for five weeks, and Powerfull on Off days (the equivalent of 15 caps of the old stuff). Suggestions please.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

BUMP! Please help me out, guys. I need some advice on this one.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I've been clean for about a year now. My last cycle was a 14 week Test Prop/Tren cycle. Yes, I know, 14 weeks of prop is pretty insane and I agree. I built up quite a bit of scar tissue. I was on the tren for 10 weeks. I dosed the prop @ 150mg ED, and the tren @ 50mg ED.

Anyways, I'd like to give one of these OTC orals a try. The only one that I tried that ever really did anything for me was Phera plex. I've used Phera Plex, Superdrol, Methyl-vol, Methyl-plex, Winztrol, and Ergomax LMG. This is my first time even coming to the forum in a while as I've been concentrating mainly on school and online poker for the last 6-9 months or so. I've pretty much just been in a maintnence phase with the bodybuilding. Maybe getting in 3500 cals a day or so.

I'd like to try this pulsing thing out and see how it goes for me. My workout is a little on the different side and I'd like opinions on the best way to run Epi throughout:

Mon- Legs/Back/Bis/Traps
    Tues- Chest/Delts/Tris/Calves
    Wed- OFF
    Thurs- Repeat Mon
    Fri- Repeat Tues
    Sat and Sun - OFF

For each muscle group I do 2 warmup sets and 4 solid sets (with the exception of legs being broken into quads and hams so it equals 12 sets for legs rather than 6). Monday and Tuesday are low rep days (4-8) while Thursday and Friday are hi rep days (12-15). All sets are taken to failure.

I'm going to shoot for 4500 clean cals throughout the cycle. I was thinking of running Epi on workout days at 50mg spread throughout the day for five weeks, and Powerfull on Off days (the equivalent of 15 caps of the old stuff). Suggestions please.
    I see u workout 4x a week. Maybe starting off with 40mg, 20 before and after then jump up to 50-60mg. 6-8 week pulse would be great. U have alot of prior usage and Epi is pretty mild on the sides. Low toxicity even at 60mg for a straight cycle.

I may get flamed for not knowing much about Powerfull, I will be getting some soon though. Just run it on off days at the recommended dose. 15 caps I guess going by what u typed.

Some don't run a post cycle therapy afterwards, including myself after the one pulse I did. But of course having a PCT lined up would be a plus if u ran into trouble. But I am sure u know that being the steroids u have used in the past. U should get some great LBM out of it.

Hope that helps. Be sure to post ur results in the Pulse feedback thread
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.25%

Thanks for the suggestion. I'd like to stay away from the PCT on this cycle mainly because I think the whole purpose of doing pulse cycling is being able to get away from that since you are avoiding shut down; however, as you said, I do have a background and a lot of knowledge on it so I'm not going to be the guy that isn't prepared. I'll be sure to have some tamoxifen on hand just in case. I don't feel like toremifene is necessary for this cycle.

Similar Forum Threads

1. epistane pulse cycle no PCT
    By lambo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 08:56 PM
  2. Epistane pulse cycle questions
    By helioseb in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-17-2007, 12:36 PM
  3. Epistane pulse cycle 120 tabs
    By Eatmyyolksman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11