It's Go Time

G

GaryPrezski

Awards
Alright got all my stuff in the mail today. I will be running Dbol for 4 weeks with PCT and liver care.

It will go ahsomething like dis hur.

weeks...
1. 10mg
2. 20mg
3. 20mg
4. 30mg
Then PCT weeks 4-7 with toremifine.

while on i will use cycle support chocolate too mmm.

Should i keep taking creatine while on? I saw some thread about it but i dont know about all that.

Also what kind of diet do i need for clean gains? no dirty bulk for this guy.

I am 22/ 5'10/ 195lbs

:pose:

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
10mg or 20mgs Dbol really isnt going to do anything for you, but best of luck on you cycle.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I don't have any experience with dbol, so I won't comment on that. However, I believe in running creatine during pct in an attempt to maximize gain retention.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Alright got all my stuff in the mail today. I will be running Dbol for 4 weeks with post cycle therapy and liver care.

It will go ahsomething like dis hur.

weeks...
1. 10mg
2. 20mg
3. 20mg
4. 30mg
Then PCT weeks 4-7 with toremifine.

while on i will use cycle support chocolate too mmm.

Should i keep taking creatine while on? I saw some thread about it but i dont know about all that.

Also what kind of diet do i need for clean gains? no dirty bulk for this guy.

I am 22/ 5'10/ 195lbs

:pose:
From what i've heard you should start the d-bol at 20mg a day and i would say that you are going to have to take 30mg/day to see good gains and break that up into 5mg every 3-4 hours to keep it in your system since it has a short half-life. Definitely take the creatine post cycle but you are going to be retaining enough water while "on" that it probably won't matter whether or not you take it during. D-bol probably isn't the best for a "clean" bulk because it is very wet. I think you should try an epi cycle or even s-drol before this but hey it's your choice. Usually d-bol is used to jumpstart a cycle of test and other goodies and not usually used on it's own but if you've done the research you probably know that. Just my .02.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
What is up with people wanting to run Dbol by itself lately? It really is a waste of time and money. First off 10mg or even 20mg (personal opinion) isn't worth it. Second, almost ALL of the gains you'll get will be water weight, which you'll loose when you come off. Coug said it, Dbol is mainly for jumpstarting a longer injectable cycle. If you are not wanting to go with injectables, stick with superdrol, havoc, epistane, or something else of that nature. Save the Dbol for when you're ready to start injecting.

G

GaryPrezski

Awards
okokok

weeks
1. 25
2. 25
3. 50
4. 50
and from what i have seen its a good start up cycle becuase its not harsh and should get you started. I will work my way up to better cycles but untill then good info. and support is all i ask to be posted in my threads.

:dance:

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
From what i've heard you should start the d-bol at 20mg a day and i would say that you are going to have to take 30mg/day to see good gains and break that up into 5mg every 3-4 hours to keep it in your system since it has a short half-life. Definitely take the creatine post cycle but you are going to be retaining enough water while "on" that it probably won't matter whether or not you take it during. D-bol probably isn't the best for a "clean" bulk because it is very wet. I think you should try an epi cycle or even s-drol before this but hey it's your choice. Usually d-bol is used to jumpstart a cycle of test and other goodies and not usually used on it's own but if you've done the research you probably know that. Just my .02.
Epi fo' sho

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
don't do dbol by it self not worth it it is used to jump start go with epi or superdrol

F

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
There is no real difference between a 4 week cycle of DBol and a 4 week cycle of some of the PHs like superdrol and pheraplex.

Traditionally people use orals to kickstart an injectable cycle, but Dbol isnt really any different than most of the other orals floating around.

I mean its different chemically, but effectively its just another oral steroid like the above mentioned.

G

GaryPrezski

Awards
?

how should i stack Dbol with epi?

weeks?
1. 25 dbol
2. 25 dbol
3. 50 dbol
4. 50 dbol / 20 epi
5. 20 epi
6. 30 epi
7. 30 epi / toremifine
8. toremifine
9. toremifine
10. toremifine

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
how should i stack Dbol with epi?

weeks?
1. 25 dbol
2. 25 dbol
3. 50 dbol
4. 50 dbol / 20 epi
5. 20 epi
6. 30 epi
7. 30 epi / toremifine
8. toremifine
9. toremifine
10. toremifine
personally, i would never stack 2 orals but thats just me

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
just run a superdrol 3-4 weeker... 10mg for the first few days then bump to 20 and bump to 30 wk 3...should be good for a dry 10lbs

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
There is no real difference between a 4 week cycle of DBol and a 4 week cycle of some of the PHs like superdrol and pheraplex.

Traditionally people use orals to kickstart an injectable cycle, but Dbol isnt really any different than most of the other orals floating around.

I mean its different chemically, but effectively its just another oral steroid like the above mentioned.
How do you figure superdrol is a completely different compound alot drier and more keepable gains i am not trying to be a jerk but dbol is for used best for a kick start ,i have seen people do it but the majority of your gains are water which you will loose.But do what ever you want i am not going to stop you i just want to help you and explain why there are much better compounds for a solo oral cycle. it is up to you but you might be very upset when you get done with your post cycle therapy and lose most of it

F

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
How do you figure superdrol is a completely different compound alot drier and more keepable gains i am not trying to be a jerk but dbol is for used best for a kick start ,i have seen people do it but the majority of your gains are water which you will loose.But do what ever you want i am not going to stop you i just want to help you and explain why there are much better compounds for a solo oral cycle. it is up to you but you might be very upset when you get done with your post cycle therapy and lose most of it
I personally dont take advice from people who cant construct a simple sentence. Anyway Im not the original poster, Im done messing with PHs for a while.

And every superdrol cycle I see starts off with, "I gained 20lbs, kept 8". I imagine DBol would be pretty much the same.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
I personally dont take advice from people who cant construct a simple sentence. Anyway Im not the original poster, Im done messing with PHs for a while.

And every superdrol cycle I see starts off with, "I gained 20lbs, kept 8". I imagine DBol would be pretty much the same.
Wait till you see my gains kept and pics will prove it. Im running it at 20mg week one and 30mg week 2-4.

G

GaryPrezski

Awards
will see who is right in about 8 weeks

Sounds good Ronnie, thanks for the info. I think i can keep half of what I put on with hard work and good diet. Goal is to hit 20 pounds and keep 10 if not more.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established

I keep my correct spelling for class. I didn't know this was about composition. And your sentence has some errors too, oh great one:think: