2 week OTC PH cycle?

Ibench800

Awards
I know, I know. It's not optimal for a 2 week cycle, but I'm heading to Hawaii in about 2 weeks. Right now, I'm 205 @ 6'1" and about 10% BF. I'd love to put on a few more lean pounds in the period I have before the trip.
What would be the best choice? I'd like to buy it OTC from a vitamin shoppe and keep it as inexpensive as possible? Ergopharm 1-AD or maybe Biotest's 4-AD-EC? Would I need an anti-E for a 2 weeker or not?

FYI, I'm planning a T1-Final with liquid clomid cycle in the fall.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
150mg ed of anadrol should do the trick...

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Yep, the drol should be right beside the nitro-tech stuff :)

On a serious not, i think bow did 3 - 2 weekers and gained well, you should pm him about it.

Ibench800

Awards
Thanks Kitchen Chemist for the help. I'll pm him.

And thanks to Jarconis for dropping the bombshell that Anadrol is now OTC and reverted to a prohormone. Truly exciting, jackass.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
dude i dont even think its worth it for two weeks bro.. i say just wait.. i mean a lot of people say that you dont need an anti-e on only a 2 week cycle but i know when i did a two week cycle when i came off my test levels dropped to **** for about 4 days and i was taking 6-oxo at the time.. the longer the better and i would say go 6 weeks or longer..

Ibench800

Awards
Thanks for the input. I've decided to wait and do a 4 weeker with t1-final with liquid nolva/clomid in late August or Early September. I'll just work on my tan and bodyfat in the meantime.

I'm kinda worried about the FDA (f'in douchebag agency) all in the grill of the prohormones. I honestly have the concern that t1 and other products will get pulled before September.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input. I've decided to wait and do a 4 weeker with t1-final with liquid nolva/clomid in late August or Early September. I'll just work on my tan and bodyfat in the meantime.

I'm kinda worried about the FDA (f'in douchebag agency) all in the grill of the prohormones. I honestly have the concern that t1 and other products will get pulled before September.
trust me youll be happy with your decision to go with the longer cycle.. why not just order the ph now if your worried and take it when ya get back? it can be stored without problems..

Ibench800

Awards
Well, I read the shelf life of a bottle of t1 final isn't considerably long (maybe 3 months). If I buy it now, there could be unforeseen circumstances that make me delay my cycle. I'd rather buy the bottles a week before my cycle or slightly earlier.

Am I wrong? Is the shelf life longer? Any idea on the shelf life of liquid nolva and liquid clomid? I'm probably going to buy both, nolva in case of gyno and clomid for pc. Or maybe just nolva for both.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
i dont see anything wrong w/ doing a 2 week cycle to look a bit better for vacation.

i did a 2 weeker of 1AD @ 600mg/day and gained about 5lbs. and leaned out a bit. i thnk it would be worth it for ur situation. i would go with 1-test as it will work faster. that short amount of time "on" will shutdown some people but everyones different. i mean its only 2 weeks right? i say go for it bro. my $.02...........