short cycles your opinions

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
i was thinking of running a 6 weeker of tren and prop. now ive read somthing about short cycles anything over 2 weeks will shut u down completly and there was this guy bill roberts who had this theory of 2 on 2 off somthing like that i just wanna get the facts straight

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was thinking of running a 6 weeker of tren and prop. now ive read somthing about short cycles anything over 2 weeks will shut u down completly and there was this guy bill roberts who had this theory of 2 on 2 off somthing like that i just wanna get the facts straight
was he talking about orals? 2 on 2 off is more of a harsh oral cycle, typically m1t. m1t will shut you down hard within days but i dont think most steroids will shut you down completely in 2weeks. It takes a bit longer but depends on the doses, compounds involved.

chleric

Awards
IMO, the 2 on 2 off theory might be a waste for injectables; someone might want to concur. But, I wouldn't run that type of cycle for any injectables, not even with Suspension. If you run it straight through, the results are better.

You should run it for at least 8 weeks....trust me, you'll love the results. The tren will shut you down, but the prop will keep your libido up. When I do tren, I've always ran the test ester 2 weeks longer just to keep things safe! So if you ran the tren weeks 1-6, run the prop weeks 1-8.

If your worried about getting shutdown, then run HCG throughout the cycle....

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not gonna lie, shutdown is the side effect of a direct, desired effect. You want you're injected steroids to start "takin' over the joint", meaning they start taking the place of your natural testosterone in you're body's steroid metabolism.

And yeah, 2on-2off is usually practiced with harsh orals like superdrol and M1T. It used to be ver popular with superdrol (if you dig up some older logs) , as a lot of users were complaining that they noticed their gains starting to wain after 2 weeks of use.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats the point if you're going to cycle for 2 weeks and be somewhat shut down? You still should take a post cycle therapy to get your sh*t up to snuff anyways. I don't understand.
There's not a whole lot of science behind this protocol.

I've only seen it being discussed for superdrol, but never really saw the end results from it.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
i think i did mistake it with orals my bad listen i just wanna avoid the depression side cause last time i got FUC&** up with that side baddd

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think i did mistake it with orals my bad listen i just wanna avoid the depression side cause last time i got FUC&** up with that side baddd
are you refering to depression post-cycle?

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
yes depression post cycle hardcore!! during cycle i felt like a god i was at a great weight 205 ripped then a month after my cycle when my pct was over i crashed really bad depression wise and was bed ridden couldnt leave my bed

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
IMO, the 2 on 2 off theory might be a waste for injectables; someone might want to concur. But, I wouldn't run that type of cycle for any injectables, not even with Suspension. If you run it straight through, the results are better.

You should run it for at least 8 weeks....trust me, you'll love the results. The tren will shut you down, but the prop will keep your libido up. When I do tren, I've always ran the test ester 2 weeks longer just to keep things safe! So if you ran the tren weeks 1-6, run the prop weeks 1-8.

If your worried about getting shutdown, then run HCG throughout the cycle....

Take the advice of this gent here, good post, and best way to skin this cat... trust me to trust him ;)

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
yes depression post cycle hardcore!! during cycle i felt like a god i was at a great weight 205 ripped then a month after my cycle when my post cycle therapy was over i crashed really bad depression wise and was bed ridden couldnt leave my bed
What did you use for PCT? Clomid usually gives most people VERY bad depression/emotional sides. That is the main reason I use nolva now, that and the vision probs assoc. w/ clomid.

If it is really that bad for ya during PCT, then I'd have to say that AAS just isn't for you then. It sucks, I know, but has to be said and has to be realized. Don't wanna see you come off cycle and commit suicide or sumthin bud, that would def suck BIGtime.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
i hear ya yea i think i dont ever wanna touch the stuff again i loved it tooo much lol but yea i hear ya i was taking hcg clomid and nolva your basic full force pct it was flawless but after the pct was when i hit depression like a week or so. I think im just gonna try PH i bought a bottle of halovar well see how that goes i saw sombody here on the forum gained 20lbs usuing that stuff and ill have my diet on CHECK. also thats why i was asking about shorter cycles cause i was wondering maybe i wouldnt crash that bad

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
What did you use for post cycle therapy? Clomid usually gives most people VERY bad depression/emotional sides. That is the main reason I use nolva now, that and the vision probs assoc. w/ clomid.

If it is really that bad for ya during PCT, then I'd have to say that anabolic steroids just isn't for you then. It sucks, I know, but has to be said and has to be realized. Don't wanna see you come off cycle and commit suicide or sumthin bud, that would def suck BIGtime.

thanks for the concern
yea i got so depressed i could easyily see how and why a person would do somthing like that thats why i was curious about shorter cycles half reg length ones see if depression would be minimal or sides more or less

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i honestly think some people cant handle longer cycles or just respond better to shorter periods of shutdown. My next darkside run im going to go shorter to see how it goes, I think the long cycle just burnt me out and i had a harder time recovering. If i ever run a long one again id say HCG would be a must.

chleric

Awards
i hear ya yea i think i dont ever wanna touch the stuff again i loved it tooo much lol but yea i hear ya i was taking hcg clomid and nolva your basic full force post cycle therapy it was flawless but after the post cycle therapy was when i hit depression like a week or so. I think im just gonna try PH i bought a bottle of halovar well see how that goes i saw sombody here on the forum gained 20lbs usuing that stuff and ill have my diet on CHECK. also thats why i was asking about shorter cycles cause i was wondering maybe i wouldnt crash that bad
Some people react differently. Assumming that your PCT protocol was decent or standard enough AND you still hit depression...your body was telling you something. Back in the day, I remember when Clomid first came out and the standard PCT was 21 days with Clomid, Nolva, and A-dex. Today, majority will say to run PCT for 4-6 weeks. PCT is just as, if not more improtant after a cycle itself. Your levels and hormones are way out of wack and dont know what to do.

I have felt depressed and rather *****y on certain PCT protocols (Clomid). I still used Clomid because I believe it brings the LH levels back, but I used it in small dose.

If you do run another cycle, try running the test ester 2 weeks longer IF you stack it with tren. The 2 weeks will act as a buffer for your body from the tren sides. I've ran tren/test in the past this way and just stopping both compounds at the same time. I will always run the test base longer from now on, it made me feel alot better during PCT.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
are you agreeing with me, that this protocol is relatively worthless unless something like M1T. If someone is trying to avoid shutdown, then these products just arn't for them. I hate seeing how people don't want side effects. Its part of the game, take it or go home.
:goodpost:

and no, I'm saying this protocol is relatively worthless until proven otherwise.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How is pulsing different than the 2 on 2 off protocol?
You're not continuously taking the steroid for 2 weeks straight.

You realize that 2on 2off is in reference to WEEKS and not days, right?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You're not continuously taking the steroid for 2 weeks straight.

You realize that 2on 2off is in reference to WEEKS and not days, right?
LOL, no I did not realize that....my bad.

I see your point now though.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bottom line: Fukc short cycles. Go all out or don't go at all. Don't b*tch about side effects.
Some will argue that they keep more on longer cycles then shorter ones and vice versa.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
Bottom line: Fukc short cycles. Go all out or don't go at all. Don't b*tch about side effects.

yo im not *****ing about the side effects like pain or what not depression isnt like pain its real bro if you reacted the same way i did im sure youd be scared ****less of the stuff for a bit so chill. im merely just asking if a shorter cycle would reduce sides im not *****ing like ooo the site injection was soo soreee i couldnt walk or anything....

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
my pct was 5000iu hcg a week for 3 weeks 300mg clomid first day 250 second day and 100 for 2 weeks after that than 50mg til gone that was for about 4 weeks then nolva 40mg last week of cycle then 1st week of pct then 20mg everyday til the last wek of pct that was my post cycle therapy

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The reason you got depressed so bad was because you were using clomid.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
The reason you got depressed so bad was because you were using clomid.
so basically if i took out the clomid and possible replaced it with somthing else, i wouldnt of got depressed and possibly woulda kept more cause the depression is what made me loose my gains and my gains

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
id have to also say the clomid played a big part. kinda like how pregnant chicks get

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
man if pregnant chicks get like that wow that sucks cause im sure it last longer for them damn hormones

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
It is notoriously known that clomid is a real downer and has many other undesirable side-effects, yet it is effective. If you decide to do another cycle replace clomid with toremifene citrate. I and many others have used this instead of clomid with great results during PCT with way less sides. Also HCG during a PCT isn't really a great idea. I may be wrong but HCG is very susceptible to the conversion of estrogen and also i believe it desensitizies your testes to either LH or FSH. I am no expert but i believe this to be true........anyone else care to expand on this????

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think the HCG should be taken during your cycle before post cycle therapy. I don't know what that could've done though. I'm pretty sure it actually further suppresses natural testosterone. So that would basically negate your first 3 weeks of PCT with clomid. Somone correct me if I'm wrong.
this is 100% true

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
It is notoriously known that clomid is a real downer and has many other undesirable side-effects, yet it is effective. If you decide to do another cycle replace clomid with toremifene citrate. I and many others have used this instead of clomid with great results during post cycle therapy with way less sides. Also HCG during a PCT isn't really a great idea. I may be wrong but HCG is very susceptible to the conversion of estrogen and also i believe it desensitizies your testes to either LH or FSH. I am no expert but i believe this to be true........anyone else care to expand on this????

then i consider myself a dumbass i was getting "mentored" by a mod on another forum telling me hcg will kick start the testes again also people here who have switched out clomid was it because of the depression sides and if so what did you experiance?? i think im gonna do the 6 weeker of test prop and tren ace not gonna run test prop past 8 weeks im only looking for 15 lbs of lean mass but before i begin im gonna train natural for about 4 months hit up a epi cycle train for another month then hit up the tren/prop cycle hopefully all goes well this time around.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
that hcg protocol is old school, most of the old timers would tell you to do that or just the uneducated ones. it is an artificial jumpstart to the testes so why would you use it post cycle when you want to ideally begin your OWN natural production and function.

and yes, i believe just about anyone that has switched from clomid to another serm was because of emotional sides.

15lbs of lean mass in 6 weeks? good luck i personally dont shoot for that high of numbers unless i want to be let down :D

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
well ill be runnin the prop for either 8 or 10 weeks....yea so in conclusion **** clomid that wass definatly the reason my emotions were so outta wak!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well ill be runnin the prop for either 8 or 10 weeks....yea so in conclusion **** clomid that wass definatly the reason my emotions were so outta wak!
Good deal my friend. Get some tamoxifen or some toremifene and have some fun with this cycle.