The best oral roids....

B

borninsin

Awards
Whats the best Oral roids for mass and strenght and who is the nicest when it comes to sides like liver dammage ++??
And wich of these is best to stack with Test E?

D-bol at a low dose 20-25mg ED
Superdrol
T-bol
Anavar

i personally dont like orals that much, but i got a little interesting in D-bol at a low dose!! heard many got good gains and strenght with D-bol at 20-25mg ED and with few of the normal sides like bloat,gyno, liver ++

If you have other favorite orals you are free to mention them to and why!!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd take dbol over any of the other oral choices you have listed.

B

borninsin

Awards
I'd take dbol over any of the other oral choices you have listed.
Why? is D-bol less toxic to the liver and does it work well at 20-25mg for a first time user do you think?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
25 is a bit low but not too bad if stacked to check tolerance etc.

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
I think tbol is interesting too, you'll get less weight gains than with dbol but they will be clean gains easy to keep and it is not so liver toxic. Anyway if you run dbol at low dose as Jayhawkk you'll not get bloat and the gains will be easy to maintain too... Dbol kicks soon though...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dbol for the jumpstart.

as far as mass and strength, usually sides = gains. So harsher orals give bigger gains but, not always the case. Dbol is pretty nice on the liver at moderate doses and gives good size and strength so i would go with that.

M

MrBiggs

Awards
I like var. Very Very mild on Liver. Solid strength gains and Clean muscles. I am 6'0 230 and 40mgs is doing great for me.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
isn't Var more pricey than Dbol? I know he din't mention price.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
a lot more brother. have not tried either, i but i want to

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dbol
The breakfast of champions

J

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd pick anadrol as number one for size and strenght. I'd probably put superdrol second and dbol third. I have no experience with anavar. As for anadrol sides I didn't feel as crappy as I do on superdrol. Actually I felt better on anadrol than I do most otc gear. The only other one I'd recommend for mass is x-mass but its sides are probably worse than any you listed. It seems gyno is a huge concern on it for many.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hm orals....i love me some m1t but you have to be out of your blessed mind to give it a whirl.

dbol, out of the choices you listed. dont be a pussy bump that **** up to 40-50mgs a dayh

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Whats the best Oral roids for mass and strenght and who is the nicest when it comes to sides like liver dammage ++??
And wich of these is best to stack with Test E?

D-bol at a low dose 20-25mg ED
Superdrol
T-bol
Anavar
Solo: Oral Turinabol

With Test E: D'bol first 2-4 weeks, Anavar last 4-6 weeks.

T

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
i have used superdrol and dbol at 20/25/25/30....the strength and weight was slightly better on superdrol but i felt 10x better on dbol...no lethargy or back/shin cramps

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
isn't Dbol more of a water retentive look though? Easier to stay lean on SD? Many peple see to be happy with both around here.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Tbol is working out very well for me [at only 30mg] but you have to get it from where it originated

T

TheDrive

Awards
Anyone try Chlorodrol-50? It's a Halodrol clone... That's what I have planned for my upcoming cycle...

Anyone's input it greatly appreciated.

T

TheDrive

Awards
It's already on its way. I'm not going to waste the $ and not take it unless someone thinks it'll kill me or something...LOL

P

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
be a man...USE A PIN! orals suck.... but if stackign with test E then maybe consider using epistane..very mild, good gains, not bad in the sides department.

R

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
I am doing a cycle for the first time in almost a year...and choosing to use anavar solo at 60 or 75mg ed....for either 6 or 7 weeks....really looking forward to it!

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
I am doing a cycle for the first time in almost a year...and choosing to use anavar solo at 60 or 75mg ed....for either 6 or 7 weeks....really looking forward to it!
come on bro, thats a little too much no?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
^^ my fault then bros.. continue with thread lol. yo tom, u gotta update after this 7th week is done. i gotta see some pics dude