Black Dragon Testanate 50

• Thread starter brittishbulldog
  • Start date

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
i have been looking into this product it contains Superdrol,Phera Plex and Finigenx Magnum, i have tried SD and found that very effective but i have never tried phera plex or finigenx,

has any one here tried testanate 50 or phera plex or finigenx

jrob24

Awards
havent tried it because i dont want die of liver failure, do yourself a favor and stay away from it. Not being a jerk man, but that seriously is such a toxic mixture. Everyone knows how toxic superdrol was then you add in a double methylated compound like phera, and on top of that finigenx which just tops the cake

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
havent tried it because i dont want die of liver failure, do yourself a favor and stay away from it. Not being a jerk man, but that seriously is such a toxic mixture. Everyone knows how toxic superdrol was then you add in a double methylated compound like phera, and on top of that finigenx which just tops the cake

i see what you mean been but i think the gains would be great:good:

jrob24

Awards
yeah man for sure, id pulse it if you did it, some1 in here i believe has a log on it in a pulse cycle, i actually think it right above this thread

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
there is also a pill out there that will increase heart rate (resulting in death) shut your kidneys down (resulting in death) it's called rat posion - maybe you should stack that too

stuff is bad, REAL BAD!

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
there is also a pill out there that will increase heart rate (resulting in death) shut your kidneys down (resulting in death) it's called rat posion - maybe you should stack that too

stuff is bad, REAL BAD!

if it was that bad it would be ban, if it was it would have been ban very quickly and withdrawn :ntome: from sale, every body says that M1T is really bad and not to take, great gains some sides, gains far outweighed the sides i even did one cycle with no liver support or PCT. people stack ban steroids far more potent and live to tell the tale

Timyg

Awards
fini is a non-methyl, most of it absorbs before it even hits the liver anyways. there are worse combo's on the liver out there, if you are looking for a combo product, T-50 is the way to go, better gains, two methyls instead of 3 like some other products. running this for 4 weeks or an 8 week pulse is no worse than running a sd/pp 4 week cycle. or running "other" oral substances for 6-8 weeks. not as toxic as some may think. like always, liver product is a must.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you have bloodwork supporting your theory that M1T isn't that bad? That was a pretty ignorant set of statements you made there.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
I checked out the price of this stuff. Wow I think you would be better of gram per gram to just buy a bottle of each of the components. This product doesn't even make $$$ sense.

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
Do you have bloodwork supporting your theory that M1T isn't that bad? That was a pretty ignorant set of statements you made there.

i don't have any blood work to prove it but i have run several cycles of M1T

matthew76 have you ever tried any of these substances?

as for my statement about it not being ban is not ignorant,
it is illegal for humans to consume animals that have been given a vacination the foot and mouth out break was an example of this, even though the risk to human health was very small, paracetermal is banned in packs containing more than 8 or 16 pills due to risk to humans, alcohol above 40% is illegal because of the risk to human health the list is endless of things ban because of risks to health, loads of foods are recalled from sale because of health risks even when the risk is very small, i do realise that not everything that is bad is always ban, but PH and testonite 50 pose no more health risk than alcohol or smoking and if they did they would be ban very quickly.

Timyg

Awards

it is illegal for humans to consume animals that have been given a vacination the foot and mouth out break was an example of this, even though the risk to human health was very small, paracetermal is banned in packs containing more than 8 or 16 pills due to risk to humans, alcohol above 40% is illegal because of the risk to human health the list is endless of things ban because of risks to health, loads of foods are recalled from sale because of health risks even when the risk is very small, i do realise that not everything that is bad is always ban, but PH and testonite 50 pose no more health risk than alcohol or smoking and if they did they would be ban very quickly.
i do have to agree, m1t is a harsh substance, no worse than the di-methyls out now on the liver, but worse on cholesterol and BP.
Alchohol is not banned b/c of abvious reasons (read history of prohibition) . not b/c it does not harm health.

Just b/c these substances are not banned does not mean they are not harmfull to health if they are abused. very little is still known about them, that is the main reason they are still legal, and it cost a lot of time and money to go through the proceedings to ban products.

They are very good products if used correctly and safely. So I advise the use of them by all means, just know what you are doing, and use them safely and dont abuse them. 18yr old kids taking them for 16weeks with no protection then ending up the hospital and making a big public case about it, is what gets products taken off the market in a heartbeat.

just my 2

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
M1T is banned and is illegal in the US under the controlled substance act...However, I do have bloodwork from M1T and I can attest to the substance's ability to damage the body.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established

The supplement industry is not regulated by the FDA. Your comparison is completely irrelevant.

if it was that bad it would be ban, if it was it would have been ban very quickly and withdrawn from sale, every body says that M1T is really bad and not to take, great gains some sides, gains far outweighed the sides i even did one cycle with no liver support or post cycle therapy. people stack ban steroids far more potent and live to tell the tale
Some of these new designers are some of the most toxic androgens I've ever seen. M1T, Superdrol, etc are downright nasty.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes i have ... AX PP with ALL the support supps. and ALL the CORRECT post cycle therapy supps. including a SERM

as far as SDROL, i started a cycle and it made gave me the most un-barable back-pumps, along with almost shutting me down (thankfully my doctor hooked me up with the right stuff to combat it)

go ahead a do your stack bro - why should i care if you f*ck yourself up - you can be the POSTERBOY for liver-transplants!

UNSUB:

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
i realise that M1T is ban in the US tribulus is oly availble in Ireland on precription, M1T is legal in the UK, almost anything can be harmfull to the body in large amounts, we breath in polluted air that
is harmfull to our health and do we all use a gas mask No. Nothing is without risks in life and unlike the air we breath people can choose to use PH or choose not to it up to us,

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
did you get hit in the head as a child?

JUST DO YOUR CYCLE!

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
yes i have ... AX PP with ALL the support supps. and ALL the CORRECT post cycle therapy supps. including a SERM

as far as SDROL, i started a cycle and it made gave me the most un-barable back-pumps, along with almost shutting me down (thankfully my doctor hooked me up with the right stuff to combat it)

go ahead a do your stack bro - why should i care if you f*ck yourself up - you can be the POSTERBOY for liver-transplants!

UNSUB:

every substance effects every one differently just because SD ****ed you up does not mean it will **** everyone up,

:toofunny:

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
fini is a non-methyl, most of it absorbs before it even hits the liver anyways. there are worse combo's on the liver out there, if you are looking for a combo product, T-50 is the way to go, better gains, two methyls instead of 3 like some other products. running this for 4 weeks or an 8 week pulse is no worse than running a superdrol/pp 4 week cycle. or running "other" oral substances for 6-8 weeks. not as toxic as some may think. like always, liver product is a must.
Wow, there's some serious "brotelligence" going on in this thread.

Okay first, just because an androgen isn't methyl does NOT mean that it won't cause some hepatoxicity. Conversely, just because it is methyl does NOT mean that it will cause hepatoxicity. Anavar is a good example.

I know it is popular opinion that taking two oral methylated AAS is somehow "worse" than taking just one...but have any of you seen any evidence to back this up? I'm genuinely curious, because I haven't. From what I've seen, it would really have to depend on the nature of the drug itself...not the fact that there's 2 of them there.

Oh, and what "liver support" supplements are you referring to?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
every substance effects every one differently just because superdrol ****ed you up does not mean it will **** everyone up,

:toofunny:
no sh*t - you asked me if i ever used any of the products, i replied

have fun - i'm out :FUfinger:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dose, cycle length, potency etc all play a factor and you're right about methyl versus non methly products and whether they are hepatoxic etc. but M1T is very toxic at low doses when compared to most of the other orals running around when you compare gains at similar doses.

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
i stacked SD with M-Dien and Methyl range for 6 weeks and got great gains, thats what makes me so keen on running the testonite 50,

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established

stuff is bad, REAL BAD!
Warfarin is rat poison. Warfarin is also a prescription anti-coagulant drug. In proper doses for the correct medical use, its good.

5150hammer

Awards
Im on day 17 out of 30 right now with testanate50. I started at 212 lbs today im 232lbs. 4000+ calories a day, 350 grams of protein. Really clean diet with lots of water, around 3 gallons a day. My strength is through the rough, i can definatley see a big change in size and definition. No sides except for pretty good back pumps. (taurine cured those) So far im happy, dont feel bad at all, but i guess we'll see where my liver values are and what not after this. I know its hard to believe 20lbs in 17 days but im tellin ya, its probably the hardest ive ever hit the gym. 6 days a week.

Timyg

Awards
Wow, there's some serious "brotelligence" going on in this thread.

Okay first, just because an androgen isn't methyl does NOT mean that it won't cause some hepatoxicity. Conversely, just because it is methyl does NOT mean that it will cause hepatoxicity. Anavar is a good example.

I know it is popular opinion that taking two oral methylated anabolic steroids is somehow "worse" than taking just one...but have any of you seen any evidence to back this up? I'm genuinely curious, because I haven't. From what I've seen, it would really have to depend on the nature of the drug itself...not the fact that there's 2 of them there.

Oh, and what "liver support" supplements are you referring to?

qoute from my earlier post:

"Just b/c these substances are not banned does not mean they are not harmfull to health if they are abused. very little is still known about them, that is the main reason they are still legal, and it cost a lot of time and money to go through the proceedings to ban products. "

that has been my point. there is no evidence backing any of these compounds up, we go off of opinions, not facts of these accual products.
on the other hand, a lot of people say they will not touch any of these new products b/c of the forms, and combo's of methylations, but may run 8-14 weeks of dbol (17a-METHYL) and thinks T-50 will make your liver fall out in 4 weeks?

The only facts/opinions that are important here.
Everyone knows they will get results from these compounds.
You use them at your own risk, just like any other compounds of this nature, legal or not.
There is little studies and not a lot of factual evedence of side effects, total liver damage, or long term effects, just refernce opions comming from older similar substances that have been around for tens of years.
The compounds work no doupt. your just using at your own risk.

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
gizza the FDA means nothing on this side of the water as far as i now but the EU directive does and the industry is regulated in the UK, before something can be sold it has to be proven safe,

hammer that sounds like great gains what are you using for liver support and what are you planning for pct?

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
it's all to "ray sausage" for my liking, mixing methyls is a dangerous pursuit IMHO

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Noteboom Cycle Logs 7
TheBigBrodie Anabolics 2
Noteboom Anabolics 30
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 3