Mad props to 1Fast and BDC

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
I know this has been said before but you just can't say enough about their great service.

Last thursday I bought a bunch of stuff, getting ready for my next cycle. I bought T-Gel from BDC, PH powders from 1Fast, Clomid and Nolva from Liqua-Sol, and protein powders from some other site to save a few bucks (my bad).

I received both the powders and the T-Gel today, i'm impressed as i've never received anything from an online store this fast without having to pay extra. I haven't even heard from Liqua-Sol or from the the site where I ordered the protein. I've read both good and bad things about Liqua-Sol, but their prices are hard to beat. Its all good though since I won't be starting my cycle for another 3-4 weeks.

I'm now a believer, you guys rock! You have a customer for life.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
yea now we just need chemo to carry some anti-es so we can have atrue 1 stop shop......

mike4130

Awards
web site

Do you have the link to Liqua-Solo? thanks

Marquis

Awards
Here, here!!!

I ordered some stuff from both BDC and 1Fast, and I had everything in 2 days (BDC stuff came overnight with ground shipping).

You shoulda bought your liquid research chems from ScienSupply. I had that in two days as well.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
You shoulda bought your liquid research chems from ScienSupply. I had that in two days as well.
You're prolly right, but i was tryin to save a few bucks, lesson learned.

So far, i've gotten everything else. Now i'm just waitin for the clomid and novla.