Pain for days after inject

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I'm not "new" to injecting but no guru either. Anyways, I'm running a cycle of deca, EQ and test e. Last cycle I used test prop brewed in sesame oil, and I can never do it again... the pain was so intense for days after and the muscles knotted up bad.

This time I'm using gear made in EO, trying to cut the pain, but the pain after MOST injects is still lingering for about 3-4 days... sometimes really bad too ( I'm not a p*ssy and wouldn't be asking about this unless it was very painful lol).

SO what I'm asking is, am I the only one out there with this problem, and is there anything I can do to cut the pain down?!

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
I had that problem when I first started injecting. Here's a few things that helped out as far as the pain. Inject right after a hot shower, as it loosens up the muscles. Some like to warm up their gear in the vile before injecting, putting it into a cup of hot tea or water. Make sure you're stable as possible while going in, the tip of that pin is like a serrated edge knife, if it's moving around its slicing up tissue. And a good massage directly where you made the injection afterward for about 5 minutes helped as well. Hope this helps bro~

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Where Exactly Are You Sticking? And How Many Cc's Are You Doing At A Time?..that Would Be Helpfull Info...

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Are you nervous when injecting? is the needle shaking?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I'm not "new" to injecting but no guru either. Anyways, I'm running a cycle of deca, EQ and test e. Last cycle I used test prop brewed in sesame oil, and I can never do it again... the pain was so intense for days after and the muscles knotted up bad.

This time I'm using gear made in EO, trying to cut the pain, but the pain after MOST injects is still lingering for about 3-4 days... sometimes really bad too ( I'm not a p*ssy and wouldn't be asking about this unless it was very painful lol).

SO what I'm asking is, am I the only one out there with this problem, and is there anything I can do to cut the pain down?!
I wanna think I read something where this is very common with "EO" gear...is the EQ/Test-E a blend or seperate?

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I wanna think I read something where this is very common with "EO" gear...is the EQ/Test-E a blend or seperate?
seperate... Its jst EO, but it hurts a LOT less than the sesame oil i used before, that stuff was literally debilitating

I keep the needle very steady, as I said, I'm not really "new" to this... I'm like, intermediate LOL.

I pin in shoulders anywhere from 1-2cc's, tris 1/2-1cc, glutes 2 cc, quad 1-2 cc's, lats 1-2 cc's and pecs 1/2-1cc

I do massage a little after, but I haven't tried warming the gear first. I've tried inject after a hot shower a bunch of times and it didn't help :(

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What length of needle are you using? I thought I have read that you could experience pain if you are not getting the oil deep enough into the muscle (although this doesnt make much sense to me).

greenwing7

greenwing7

Awards
there could be a preservative in there that can cause a little bit of pain on IM injections, your volume seems to be ok (keep it <2cc) what gauge are your needles, you have done this before so I am assuming you are ok in this department

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
i use 25g 5/8" for less than 1 ml in small muscles... 25g 1 inch for 1 ml+ in small-medium muscles... and 23g 1 1/2" for glutes.

I'm set in that dept guys, I know I'm doing everything right, I just was wondering if anyone else reacts like this to oils?

Owell, I guess I'll try heating the oil a little first, see how that goes

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
i use 25g 5/8" for less than 1 ml in small muscles... 25g 1 inch for 1 ml+ in small-medium muscles... and 23g 1 1/2" for glutes.

I'm set in that dept guys, I know I'm doing everything right, I just was wondering if anyone else reacts like this to oils?

Owell, I guess I'll try heating the oil a little first, see how that goes
Like I said, I have heard my people say they react this way to EO gear.

Have you tried ventro-glute?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When I shot my ventro with the first prop I had, I was sore as hell. Could barely walk...but I did shoot two ccs haha
your FIRST SHOT and it was 2CC!?!?!?!?!?! :nono: **even I, know not to do THAT! :trout:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
your FIRST SHOT and it was 2CC!?!?!?!?!?! :nono: **even I, know not to do THAT! :trout:
could be a low concentration, or a highly dosed cycle...

I agree with what Ubi told me once..."shooting prop below the belt is a bad idea"

...and my first shot ever was 3cc's into the glut.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
could be a low concentration, or a highly dosed cycle...

I agree with what Ubi told me once..."shooting prop below the belt is a bad idea"

...and my first shot ever was 3cc's into the glut.
gss i don't really know anything then........:frustrate

ya'll know i am still learning.......:food:

BIGAINS

Awards

Deca and EQ are not the problem. What mg/ml is the test E? Also, unless it was human grade I would never buy test E. Low quality raw test E powder will have residual bi-products from manufacture of the ester (carboxylic acid) which causes some people alot of pain and swelling. You will never have this problem with test C even if the powder used wasn't the best quality.

Try doing 1cc of deca, 1cc of test, and 1cc of EQ all in the same syringe. Mix it up very well inside the barrel until you get a uniform solution, then shoot it in your ventrogluteal injection site. If it still hurts like hell throw that test E away and get some test cypionate.

BIGAINS

Awards
Also do not worry about injection volume, it is the concentration of the compounds in the oil that will cause pain. You can shoot 3cc in any recommended injection site.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Deca and EQ are not the problem. What mg/ml is the test E? Also, unless it was human grade I would never buy test E. Low quality raw test E powder will have residual bi-products from manufacture of the ester (carboxylic acid) which causes some people alot of pain and swelling. You will never have this problem with test C even if the powder used wasn't the best quality.

Try doing 1cc of deca, 1cc of test, and 1cc of EQ all in the same syringe. Mix it up very well inside the barrel until you get a uniform solution, then shoot it in your ventrogluteal injection site. If it still hurts like hell throw that test E away and get some test cypionate.
Hmmm, good post. Cant say I have heard this before and it would explain why I see more users have pain from eth than cyp. Never really understood what the difference was and thought it was just a weird coincidence.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established

Thats what you would think right, but I started my cycle with test cyp brewed in sesame oil and the sh*t hurt worse than the test e i have lol

My EQ is 400mg/ml, deca as 300mg/ml and test is 250mg/ml
And I do 1 cc test e, 1 cc deca and 1/2 cc EQ all in the same syringe :)

Guess I'm a lost cause HAHA

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
So I started takin some tetracyclin, just to be on the safe side, and the sh*t is already feeling and looking better. Whether or not its getting better from the advil and ice or the anti-biotics, somethin is workin! If the tetra is whats makin it better maybe it was infected, but either way, I'm happy I was actually able to lift again today!!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Advil's fever reducing and anti inflamatory properties are probably all you really need.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Right but ive been taking advil for days, but the swelling didnt start going down till i took the anti-biotics

Blown_SC

Blown_SC

Eh Hole Board Supporter
Awards
Some people are just straight up allergic to EO... it's more common than you'd think.

BIGAINS

Awards
Some people are just straight up allergic to EO... it's more common than you'd think.
That is weird... ethanol is metabolised into EO when it is broken down in the human body. You would think they would be allergic to drinking ethanol as well.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
ethanol and EO are two completely different compounds...you can't like allergies of one to the other.

BIGAINS

Awards
ethanol and EO are two completely different compounds...you can't like allergies of one to the other.
I know they are not related, however when ethanol is metabolized by the human body an intermediate step is ethyl oleate.... look it up. So as a person is metabolising Ethanol they are making ethyl oleate. If this were a true allergy then they would have an allergic reaction from the ethyl oleate their body makes from ethanol.... understand? In other words people are not truly allergic to EO, perhaps UG labs are using cheap lower purity EO which is causing some people to have reactions at the injection site.... Or they are trying to dose their gear too high and it is crashing once injected. If alot of people were truly alergic to EO then viramone would not use it in their test prop amps.