Andro Mass M1T

punkrawker07

Awards
hey guys, just a quick question. I've done a lot of reading on M1T lately on this site and it seems the general consensus is that 4 weeks is the max you want to take it for. This M1T I've been taking says to take 10 mg a day for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and no more than 20 mg a day. After reading around this site i decided to take 10 mg twice daily one with breakfast and one around supper or before I go to the gym. I'm in week 3 now and just wanted people's opinion, who have actually taken it, on whether or not it was worth going the 4th week. I've just really noticed the gains over the past few days and it would be day 16 today. I'm 5'9" and started at 189 lbs and am up to 196 now. The only sides I've noticed are being tired randomly and a little lethargy now and then. Thanks in advance for the replies

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If the sides are that minimal for you Id suggest you run the 4th wk since gains are starting to get good.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
go with the 4th week i say....if your not doing that bad with sides....you could also pick up some dhea from WMart and dose it at like 300mg+ a day to combat lethargy(recomended)..

punkrawker07

Awards
thanks for the input guys. anybody else have any?

punkrawker07

Awards
go with the 4th week i say....if your not doing that bad with sides....you could also pick up some dhea from WMart and dose it at like 300mg+ a day to combat lethargy(recomended)..
thanks tripdog, i'll have to see if i can pick some up

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
punk, where the hell did u get this m1t? lol, never heard of it. id say if u can deal with it, go for the fourth week but just make sure ur pct is in order

punkrawker07

Awards
punk, where the hell did u get this m1t? lol, never heard of it. id say if u can deal with it, go for the fourth week but just make sure ur post cycle therapy is in order
a buddy of mine sells supplements and stuff and got some in so i figured i'd try it. it's made by Andro-Mass Innovations Inc. and comes in a bottle of 100 caps. each cap contains 10 mg 17-methy-1androstene-17b-0l-3one. I have no idea where he got it from though. Seems to be doing the trick anyways lol. oh yeah and for the sure the pct is all good. I'm gonna decide sunday if i'm gonna go the fourth week or not. i might just finish the third week here and do another cycle after christmas.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
im gonna run a search and see if i can still find it

punkrawker07

Awards
i believe i found it in a search on this site before i started it. i think someone had mentioned it in a thread from a long time ago, but so far i haven't found anything else on it.

punkrawker07

Awards
well i ran a few searches on it and couldn't find out any info other than a few thread with other people asking if anyone has heard of it. if you were looking to try and find it to buy i did find one site, not sure if you can post links to sites here, that was selling it as well as a couple other brands of M1T. just do a yahoo search and you should find it.

punkrawker07

Awards
has anybody else here heard of this brand??

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend some bloodwork showing liver values when you're done, just so you know where your at and if this was as non harsh as it sounds :thumbsup:

punkrawker07

Awards
I would recommend some bloodwork showing liver values when you're done, just so you know where your at and if this was as non harsh as it sounds :thumbsup:
i've never actually had any bloodwork done yet in my life. is it better to do it right after or wait a few weeks

caliboy

Awards
anyone find the site selling the m1t ran a couple searches and didn't come up with anything

punkrawker07

Awards
anyone find the site selling the m1t ran a couple searches and didn't come up with anything
i pm'd you with some info caliboy. anyone else looking for it just search andro mass m1t on yahoo and it's the first site it brings up. unless i can actually post the site in this forum but i'm not sure on the rule for that i need to go read them again lol

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't post the site since it is considerd a steroid. It sounds like your m1t might be underdosed. Either that or you just don't respond as well as most. For me I would of been bloated and up 10bls by week two. Plus feeling hypo if I didn't constantley eat carbs. Also the lethargey was insane and I would miss many meals and workouts. This was at only 15mgs ed. I used it a few times and loved it though. Almost forgot painfull back pumps that would start during warmups and last the entire 1 hr workout plus about 15 minutes after.

punkrawker07

Awards
well this is the strongest stuff i have ever tried so i'm pretty happy with the results. I'm up 10lbs as of last night. my goal was to build a bit of quality muscle and lean out a bit. I didn't go to crazy with the calories either because i didn't want to pack on any fat as it is summer right now. I don't usually watch my calories that closely just eat clean and portion control. i ended up not getting to the gym as often or as long as i would have liked either. i've still been keeping up with at least 4 times a week but a few have been rushed workouts getting only maybe 45 minutes in. this probably wasn't the best time for this cycle with the way my schedule as been lately to get the most out of it. The only side i've noticed the whole way through is being tired lots. i've had a little lethargy randomly, a couple of times the back pumps were noticeable especially after my last back workout. yesterday i felt right bloated, today not as bad. i've had stomach cramps 2 or 3 times but they were only brief don't know if it was the m1t or not. the dose i've been using has been 20mg/day since day one. i smoke a lot of bud mind you maybe that helps combat the sides lol. anyways i'll be finishing up my cycle this weekend i think but you never know week 4 might still be a go and i'll post all of my final results as well as any more sides if i notice any.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
i've never actually had any bloodwork done yet in my life. is it better to do it right after or wait a few weeks
LOL it is better to do it right before you get started, so you know about any problems that may already be there AND then after as well.

Do you honestly know how harsh M1T is on the liver???

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/55477-poll-best-prohormones.html

m1t harsh - Google Search

Just trying to help man, I am a PH / PS / AAS virgin. There are many options before getting to this stage but I see you've gone for it so I hope you are taking some sort of liver support......cause they are expensive to replace... :D

punkrawker07

Awards
yeah i did all that reasearch before i started taking it. i even read that thread before. I understood the fact that it is hard on the live but in my opinion any pill is more or less not so good on the liver. i've never had any bloodwork done yet as the strongest stuff i've taken to this point was animal stak and that was like 5 years ago. at that time i was taking every supplement i could get a hold of and have come to the conclusion that the majority of supplements are a waste of money as far as results go other than the extra energy some give. in the last 5 years i have only been taking protein, creatine off and on, and a multi. i have been going to the gym steady for the last year now, i was in and out for 2 years before that because i hurt my shoulder pretty bad in hockey, and decided i needed something to give me a little extra as i have kinda plateaued in the last 6 months. i have never had any health problems, not allergic to anything, only had the flu twice in my life, and rarely even get colds. I figured a cycle of m1t wouldn't kill me too bad as long as i used liver support and good pct. i was kinda curious about getting bloodwork done just to see if anything is out of wack so i was wondering if it was best to go as soon as i finish the cycle or wait a few weeks after.

i don't want to come across as being all defensive here but i just wanted to give some background as not to be lumped in with all the people who will just throw anything in their bodies.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Kewl yo! It seems that the consensus for these type products is waiting at least a week, preferably two before getting bloodwork. This way you give your body a chance to flush all the stuff out so as not to alter your results or give false values on anything.

punkrawker07

Awards
well guys, i figured i'd finish off this thread with my overall opinion of this cycle.

Starting stats:
Age 27
Weight 189lbs
Height 5'10"
previous cycles: none

Ending Stats
Weight 201lbs

Dosage: 20mg's a day 10mg with breakfast and 10mg with supper or before afternoon workout. 21 day cycle

Sides: a little lethargy, tired lots, loss of appetite, back pumps near the end but not too bad, stomach cramps a couple of times not sure if related or not, definitely didn't feel 100% while on it but nowhere near how I thought I'd feel after researching it before I started and reading other peoples sides. Also the last week i felt quite bloated. Overall I'd say I had very minimal sides minus I didn't get any bloodwork done, couldn't get in to get it done.

Overall I liked the gains i got and the sides, other than being tired all the time, were hardly noticeable. It could have been underdosed a bit too as well just from what i've read about other people and their cycles. Overall I gained 12lbs, that's without increasing my calories, and it is now almost 2 weeks since i finished and i'm currently at 195lbs. I would say in this cycle i gained 4-5lbs of muscle. I still have 58 pills left so I'm planning on doing another cycle after christmas. This time I will be increasing my calories and changing my workout to try and put on some major mass and then after I'm done a cutting workout to lose and excess bf that i gain on it. I am also going to try and get bloodwork done before and after so I can see if it affects me more so than it seems. Next time I will also up my dosages a bit too I think. Like maybe 20mgs the first week and then maybe 25mgs for the last two, or 20mgs for the first 2 weeks and 30mg for the last week. I'll decide when the time comes.

Well, any comments or recommendations for my next cycle are appreciated and if any one has questions about this cycle feel free to ask away. Later

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
i can't believe you did a M1t cycle without increasing your cals. whats the point of putting your liver through the stress if your not going to maximize your gains.

advice.......... stay away from anabolics until you eat your self to 200pounds. otherwise you'll be stuck 190-205 lbs forever!

also do your self a favor and use some test next time 500 mg for 10 weeks. these orals have there place but the risk/reward ratio is out of porportion.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know if people are gonna disagree with me or not ,but I do blood work right before I start my cycle and I wait untill at least 8 weeks after my cycle is done then I do blood work again. If you do it a week or two after your cycle your numbers are gonna still be all out of whack. I usually take an off cycle of 16 weeks and by the time I'm ready to do another cycle my numbers are beautiful. And I've done M1T many times. Just my 2 cents. Most of the time I wait 16 weeks after my cycle and do blood right before my next cycle.

punkrawker07

Awards
I don't know if people are gonna disagree with me or not ,but I do blood work right before I start my cycle and I wait untill at least 8 weeks after my cycle is done then I do blood work again. If you do it a week or two after your cycle your numbers are gonna still be all out of whack. I usually take an off cycle of 16 weeks and by the time I'm ready to do another cycle my numbers are beautiful. And I've done M1T many times. Just my 2 cents. Most of the time I wait 16 weeks after my cycle and do blood right before my next cycle.
How did you find M1T affected you according to your bloodwork

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i took m1t for 12 weeks one time cause i didnt know any better. and i had no side effects what so ever. except a bloated in the face

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How did you find M1T affected you according to your bloodwork
Well I always take long off cycles minimum of 15-16 weeks a couple of time I took 20-22 weeks.Then I do blood work right before my next cycle. My numbers by then are always great.But like I said I never do the blood work during or right after my cycle because I don't want to freak myself or my doctor out.And I know during or right after my cycle my numbers will be off that's just normal,but that's why I'ts important to take long off cycles I think that's key to staying healthy. Some people might disagree about not taking bloodwork during the cycle. But the fact is on something like
M1T your numbers are gonna be off that's just normal the only thing that's gonna make your numbers normal is time off. So why put your self through the worry. It works for me.