Stack question (Would this work?)

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have on hand a full bottle of WinZtrol, but it looks like I may have some actual winstrol tabs coming my way too.

Now, although the effects are supposed to be similar, the first is a ph and the other is real-deal a.a.s. So, where I generally like to take 300mg WinZtrol, could I stack these two (maybe 50mg winstrol e/d and 150mg WinZtrol)?

I’d like to hear some opinions on this. I’d be running it with T4 and Venom Hyperdrive for a cut.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What advantage are you trying to obtain through this?

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What advantage are you trying to obtain through this?
I'm not sure I get you. If you're refering to the goal, it's to cut. I just happen to have 1 on hand, and it's looking like some of the other is coming my way, so I was wondering if I should plan 2 seperate cycles, or if they would combine well.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you're running a cutting cycle using only winstrol, Winztrol (Zol), and thryoids? I'm not gonna flame you, but get out the SPF.

My concern is Zol has the ability to converts to stanozol in, stacking real winstrol will lessen Zol's conversion rate. I think (I'm pretty sure, at least) that Zol is active in itself, but I don't know (and wouldn't think) it would be as powerful as stanozol.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So you're running a cutting cycle using only winstrol, Winztrol (Zol), and thryoids? I'm not gonna flame you, but get out the SPF.

My concern is Zol has the ability to converts to stanozol in, stacking real winstrol will lessen Zol's conversion rate. I think (I'm pretty sure, at least) that Zol is active in itself, but I don't know (and wouldn't think) it would be as powerful as stanozol.
Sounds reasonable enough to me, dude. That's all I was wondering, whether it would be like more of the same, added benefit or one diminishing the other.

I'm going to apply your advice and just double up on another bottle of WinZtrol for now, and run a straight simple 4 week cutter at 300mg daily w/ T4 and Venom, just to finish out my 4th quarter, so to speak, and I'll save the hardcore orals for early next year.

Thanks!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:thumbsup: Sounds like a good idea; however, I would recommend running something else along side of it.

Good stacking choices would be:
Halodrol
Epistane
11-oxo

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
People seem to love winstrol. I personally didn't find it that effective. Halotestin or trenbolone would work way better. I'd probably steer clear of the halotestin though since it is pretty toxic. Even a low dose of test with femera or arimidex to control the bloat would be a better option. If oral is the only route though I'd say anavar all the way. I haven't ran anavar but think it has to be better than winny.lol

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup: Sounds like a good idea; however, I would recommend running something else along side of it.

Good stacking choices would be:
Halodrol
Epistane
11-oxo

You know, I've been kicking around the idea of Epistane (my last cycle was Halo/Win/TRN and I wasn't nuts about it). A lot of people seem to like Epi as a cutter. What do you think about keeping Win at 150mg and bringing in Epi? I'm going to research it some more and give it some thought.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Start with 20mg of Epi your first week to see how your body reacts. Some people will get nasty calf & shin pumps even at low dosages. If you don't feel you're getting much from it, start kicking it up each week.

How long are you planning on running this cycle.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Start with 20mg of Epi your first week to see how your body reacts. Some people will get nasty calf & shin pumps even at low dosages. If you don't feel you're getting much from it, start kicking it up each week.

How long are you planning on running this cycle.
I'm trying to keep it simple and just go 4 weeks, no bridges, nothing complicated.

I'm thinking of doing it like this:

Week0
T4 (ramping up to 300mg, so I'm at that dose for week 1, then ramping down on week 5)
Venom Hyperdrive all 6 weeks

week1
Epi 20mg
winZtrol 150mg (or maybe 300)

week2-4
Epi 30mg
winZtrol 150mg (or maybe 300)

week5-8
PCT
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/100/50/50
Trione 600/600/300/300
L-Tyrosine

I'm a little torn as to whether or not use the ztrol at 300mg. I love the way it works at that dosage, but since I have no experience with Epi, I don't know if it's worth it, or if I just won't need to do that.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
One thing I've learned from experience is that it's best not to map out an exact protocol, but rather a general idea of what you're gonna do. Always have a few extras in case you want to rev things up a bit. I'd say stick with 150mg to start, and continue to pile it on as needed.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
One thing I've learned from experience is that it's best not to map out an exact protocol, but rather a general idea of what you're gonna do. Always have a few extras in case you want to rev things up a bit. I'd say stick with 150mg to start, and continue to pile it on as needed.
Yeah, that sounds like good advice. I'm happy with the muscle I have, I just want to harden a bit, define and cut, and probably 300mg Zol is going to add a little bit more muscle. At least that's my experience in the past.

After week 1 or 2 are finishing up I can judge and just get another bottle in 2 days if I want to double up.

Thanks again!