Stupid Test Flu!!!

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
My god man, why oh why do I get this **** every time I use injects? I woke-up around 2am Sunday night puking my BRAINS out!! SHortly thereafter, I became ridden with cold-chills, fever, achy-bones, headache, diahrea, etc... I then spent THE WHOLE FRIGGIN DAY yesterday IN BED!!! I couldn't even take a SIP of water without puking it back up within the next 5min or so. Then with the vomiting and diahrea, I became violently dehydrated and was about to go to the ER to get some fluids via IV's. Didn't get to that point though and am feeling much better already today. Still can't eat much right now, but some is better than none.

I stopped SD this past thursday due to the overwhelming sides and am just gonna continue on with the test for 12-16 weeks.

Anybody else ever get it this bad? I'm actually starting to question my gear now, but if it was the gear itself, wouldn't I have been feeling like ass much sooner? I shot 300mg last mon and fri. Didn't give myself my shot yesterday since I couldn't even walk to the bathroom w/o almost passin out. :)

tek

Awards
dam bro. i had that awhile back when i started my Test E. Test flu does suck. cant do ****. should clear up in a couple weeks. i feel fine now. just gotta ride it out =]

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Were you frontloading? Just curious as I know Skye has mentioned seeing this problem when people frontload.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
No, like I said above I shot 300mg last Mon and fri. Was supposed to do my 3rd shot yesterday(mon) and still haven't. Will do it 2 marrow(wed). Ate NOTHING AT ALL yesterday and only had about 1500 or so cals 2 day while I usually need AT LEAST 4500/day just to maintane. But I only lost 6lbs in the last 2 days so I guess it ain't all too bad.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that is an extremely strange reaction. especially that magnitude for such a mild dose.

how long have you been using the SD and at what dosage? it sounds more like extreme liver and kidney stress than test flu

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Yes, ug lab test-e

I was only on superdrol for like 5 days or so at 20mg/day. Stopped it on Thursday and then got sick on Sunday night. My piss is still golden brown which I'm not used to seeing...

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you should probably start pounding down the water just to be safe.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I am with Jomi on this...dunno if its JUST test flu...esp at 600mg/wk.

Water is always a really good thing..I guess just ride it out..maybe go to the doc if the urine doesn't clear up.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Thx guys. Yes, I'm still not eating much today, not because I can't, but so I can just concentrate on drinkin mad h20 for the whole day...hopefully it will do the job.

mckinnj

Awards
Yes, ug lab test-e

I was only on superdrol for like 5 days or so at 20mg/day. Stopped it on Thursday and then got sick on Sunday night. My piss is still golden brown which I'm not used to seeing...
I got liver damage a few years ago from A'Drol. It started out as a cold and progressed into nausea when I ate. My piss was the color of iced tea and my sh*& was grey. A couple weeks later my eyes and skin started turning yellow. I was sick for 3-4 months. When I ate fatty foods I felt worse, but all foods made me sick. I was only on the drol for like 2-3 weeks. Not trying to scare you- just giving you some of the symptoms to look for. I woudl take Jomi's advice and drink a ton of water and eat liver friendly foods.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
waitttt a second, is this UG gear based in EO or oil?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Well, maybe it is liver damage, I dunno. Now I'm wondering if I should even continue the test?? My piss isn't dark brown anymore. I went twice since the last time I posted and it was a lighter yellow now. Prolly drank 1.5liters of water so far... if I drink anymore, I'll puke right now, bleh.

My gear isn't with me right now, so I couldn't tell you what it's suspended in, will know later. What is the reason though? Again, thx for the help guys, keep it comin please. :)

Oh, and what liver friendly foods do you suggest?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Well guys, I just got back from the ER and got some bloodwork done just to be safe. I simply told him that "I used a legal supplement for bodybuilding and didn't realize that it was an actual methylated steroid." I didn't know what else to say, at least this way it'll look better on my insurance records...

Anyways, all liver values were completely normal, everything. I got a copy of them to take with me as well, a complete liver panel as well as some others were taken. I didn't get my cholesterol levels checked since he said that the ER doesn't really do that (whatever that means) and said that since I was sick, the dark urine was prolly just from that and being dehydrated. They took a urine sample as well as bloodwork.

I'll be getting my lipids checked here in another week or so, and then again at the end of my cycle. My BP was 135/95 but mighta just been me being ansy about this whole thing. I bought a digital BP monitor awhile back but could never use it cause the cuff was too small for my arm...will have to get a bigger one to keep a better eye on it. Gonna start taking one baby aspirin/day to help with the elevated BP for now.

Oh, and I don't know what my test is susp in...it doesn't happen to say on the vial. Thx for your help guys...

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
I know we bumped heads on another post but I had some similiar issues w/ some ug prop,Now I brew my own...I'd say its the gear...If it was me I'd refilter the gear into a new (sterile) vials...break off the test a few days til'flu is gone...and go at it again...I refilter my gear if its sat for over 6mos....before I use it...longer it sits,more that bacteria can grow...filters are cheap,so are vials...Refilter with a .2 and you'll be reassured its not the gear..even add a little BA to be sure...Bet that would solve it...Also when your piss turns cloudy,not so horrible,however when its tea color,thats you kidneys/liver...usually if its tea color(brownish),which you can't tell unless you piss in a small cup to see...if its tea color its blood in your urine,which is usually liver stress...Only time it happened to me was with Superdrol...Right now I'm on 150mg drol/60mg dbol ED with no problems...however the 30-40mg SD fvcked me up that time...doc said,you have blood in your urine....thats why its tea colored....he knew I was doing somethin...also got zero gains from the SD....I swear that stuff more harsh than a handful of dbols...I don't fvck with the stuff anymore,that was years ago,right before the SD ban.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I know we bumped heads on another post but I had some similiar issues w/ some ug prop,Now I brew my own...I'd say its the gear...If it was me I'd refilter the gear into a new (sterile) vials...break off the test a few days til'flu is gone...and go at it again...I refilter my gear if its sat for over 6mos....before I use it...longer it sits,more that bacteria can grow...filters are cheap,so are vials...Refilter with a .2 and you'll be reassured its not the gear..even add a little BA to be sure...Bet that would solve it...Also when your piss turns cloudy,not so horrible,however when its tea color,thats you kidneys/liver...usually if its tea color(brownish),which you can't tell unless you piss in a small cup to see...if its tea color its blood in your urine,which is usually liver stress...Only time it happened to me was with Superdrol...Right now I'm on 150mg drol/60mg dbol ED with no problems...however the 30-40mg superdrol fvcked me up that time...doc said,you have blood in your urine....thats why its tea colored....he knew I was doing somethin...also got zero gains from the SD....I swear that stuff more harsh than a handful of dbols...I don't fvck with the stuff anymore,that was years ago,right before the SD ban.

Thx for your info. Anytime I buy UG, I always refilter with a whatman just to be safe, then put in 50ml jug. That also helps me hide my stash easier too... instead of 10 vials I'll just have 2. :D

He said that there was a little blood in the urine but nothing too bad. I can get the exact numbers if somebody wants 'em. But I woulda thought that if there was blood in my pee why wouldn't my liver enzies be eleveated?? I mean they were like right smack in the middle of the range, just seems odd to not even be on the upper side of normal at least. I ain't complaining ;)

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
superdrol actually gives me really good gains at only 10-20mg/day. I legitimately gain like a lb./day on the stuff. It reminds me of dbol in the way that it nutrient partitions. I get strong and big off the stuff but the sides just ain't worth it. Anymore I'd rather just cycle with just test since I actually feel good on it. Everything else to me anymore just makes me feel like anus.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like what happened to me w/ superdrol...i can handle orals very well..more than most...but SD IMO is just BS...It had me all messed up for a week or so...ever since I havn't messed with any OTC sh1t...no need for it anyways...basically if they sell it at a local supp shop,I don't want it...m1t was some heavy sh1t too...but works well...I just don't see a need for oral ph's when nothing will ever really surpass drol/dbol anyways...unless you can't get them...but how hard is it really...not very...Orals have there place...but injectables are always key.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Well, maybe it is liver damage, I dunno. Now I'm wondering if I should even continue the test?? My piss isn't dark brown anymore. I went twice since the last time I posted and it was a lighter yellow now. Prolly drank 1.5liters of water so far... if I drink anymore, I'll puke right now, bleh.

My gear isn't with me right now, so I couldn't tell you what it's suspended in, will know later. What is the reason though? Again, thx for the help guys, keep it comin please. :)

Oh, and what liver friendly foods do you suggest?
worse thing is when your drinkin alot of water as you should your piss will always be much more clear than it really is...its that first piss or so in the morning that you can really guage the color by....if your first morning piss is still dark I would be concerned...watch it closely...blood in urine is not good..

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like what happened to me w/ superdrol...i can handle orals very well..more than most...but superdrol IMO is just BS...It had me all messed up for a week or so...ever since I havn't messed with any OTC sh1t...no need for it anyways...basically if they sell it at a local supp shop,I don't want it...m1t was some heavy sh1t too...but works well...I just don't see a need for oral ph's when nothing will ever really surpass drol/dbol anyways...unless you can't get them...but how hard is it really...not very...Orals have there place...but injectables are always key.
I agree. Time after time Ill buy a bottle of these new PH/PS's and then the thing will sit there collecting dust because classic sauce (that's what I call it now, lol) is still better in terms of everything, sides, gains, blah, blah... and I don't like fixin what ain't broke. :D

Got this bottle of dx3 now and am about to put it in rat traps to put it to use.:lol:

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
waitttt a second, is this UG gear based in EO or oil?
I was just curious why you asked Jomi...I've been lovin' some EO gear lately...as a matter of fact I'm about to start cooking with my big jug of grapeseed oil,I don't see using it ever again....

Litfed,you can tell if its Eo if its clear/watery...very thin...if its oil based it will draw slowly through a standard pin...if its EO it draws VERY fast and even in a slin pin..

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was just curious why you asked Jomi...I've been lovin' some EO gear lately...as a matter of fact I'm about to start cooking with my big jug of grapeseed oil,I don't see using it ever again....

Litfed,you can tell if its Eo if its clear/watery...very thin...if its oil based it will draw slowly through a standard pin...if its EO it draws VERY fast and even in a slin pin..
ive heard of a few allergic reactions to the EO based gear out there, shot in the dark but it might have explained a thing or two.

im just getting started on EO, the stuff is smooth as silk.

like buttah

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
ive heard of a few allergic reactions to the EO based gear out there, shot in the dark but it might have explained a thing or two.

im just getting started on EO, the stuff is smooth as silk.

like buttah
Yeah I def think it nice and smooth...

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
swole, just curious to how long were you running SD to not see any gains but screw you up that bad?? were you just upping it more and more cause you weren't getting the gains?

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
swole, just curious to how long were you running superdrol to not see any gains but screw you up that bad?? were you just upping it more and more cause you weren't getting the gains?
I've gave superdrol a chance 3 x...with little results....Most designers don't do sh1t to me...probably for the best anyways...I tried a few approaches,a standard 10/10/20/20..........a 20/20/30/30

10/20/30/40.....And it was the AX(good stuff)...Superdrol just doesn't work with me...if I did gain anything it was only 2-3 lbs,which is crap compared to how much SD craps your liver/kidneys out....Long ago I did make gains on some m1t....but nothing like dbol or drol...I just see no point in designers,they don't make sense to me when I can get the real deal...Just my opinion...And even at that,Injectables are the only way to go...orals have their place,but not without a solid inj' program

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
And even at that,Injectables are the only way to go...orals have their place,but not without a solid inj' program
Hell j-j-yeah:afro:

CYcling inj. Test changed my life... to me, I figure you only live once. Might as well do it big, right? I believe that you should enjoy your time on a cycle, make it memorable and 110% productive.

Taking designers is just for the most part unappealing in that most of them make you feel like ass for 4-6 weeks. Okay you can gain a descent amount of size/strength off 'em, but at what expense? Feeling like the walking dead and having 153 different side-effects going on everyday and losing your mind as well as possibly your health to boot? Nah, doesn't seem worth it to me more and more. I think longer, lower-dosed cycles of healthier AAS are the way to go. Test @ 300mg for 6mos/24 weeks? Mmm... nice, solid, healthy, gains man, so nice, so nice...
Sorry, enjoying my test kicking in full force right now. :cool: so nice, so nice:twisted:

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Hell j-j-yeah:afro:

CYcling inj. Test changed my life... to me, I figure you only live once. Might as well do it big, right? I believe that you should enjoy your time on a cycle, make it memorable and 110% productive.

Sorry, enjoying my test kicking in full force right now. :cool: so nice, so nice:twisted:

Thats very true,you can be healthy as sh1t and get killed pulling out in traffic on the way to the gym...enjoy every minute...Sounds like your over your Flu,good stuff...

You mentioned"Mine as well do it big"...you havn't seen my cycle have you...
Check this crazy sh1t out..it'll make you wanna bump your test doses up a lil';)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/71076-end-world-cycle.html:afro:

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Thats very true,you can be healthy as sh1t and get killed pulling out in traffic on the way to the gym...enjoy every minute...Sounds like your over your Flu,good stuff...

You mentioned"Mine as well do it big"...you havn't seen my cycle have you...
Check this crazy sh1t out..it'll make you wanna bump your test doses up a lil';)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/71076-end-world-cycle.html:afro:
LOL!!! I know bud, I've been following it for the most part. That is a CYCLE boy! :) lol, u gonna be a monster man, I haven't had the balls to do one that (or remotely close to it) big/heavy. If I ever lose my hair for good, I'll prolly give tren a run sometime, just outa curiosity. Never did though because was worried bout that and shutdown factors.

I've been toying with the idea of adding in 40-60mcg's IGF-1/day during post cycle, stopping for a month and then running more IGF again for another month.

Good luck with the rest bro, I'll keep tuned in. :cool: