1-4 AD Bold
- 07-29-2007, 09:00 PM
- 07-29-2007, 10:26 PM
1,4 AD works great in a transdermal and personally i think it works good orally too at higher dosages. The only problem with turning "bold" into a transdermal is that the capsules contain fillers which will ultimately mess with the transdermal absorption of the compound. Basically, until we can get raw 1,4 AD powder we will not have an effective transdermal.
- 07-29-2007, 10:31 PM
07-29-2007, 10:48 PM
07-31-2007, 01:48 PM
07-31-2007, 02:30 PM
07-31-2007, 03:41 PM
yea agree completly, with the effectiveness of the Oral version, you are just wasting time doing this Transdermaly.
just keep the doses in the 800-1400 range, and you would be set
08-01-2007, 12:26 AM
I've never tried to suspend the 1,4 diol so I'm not sure of whether it will be need to be ground with a mortar/pestle or not. Also not too sure of the types of concentrations you'll be able to achieve...gonna have to play around with it a bit. Also, if you're having trouble getting the hormone to dissolve, try heating the oil a bit.
Similar Forum Threads
- By denaliDriver7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 77Last Post: 06-18-2007, 02:52 AM
- By denaliDriver7 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 05-23-2007, 02:13 PM
- By powerhouse21 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-24-2007, 04:22 PM
- By verner in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 03-19-2007, 08:38 PM
- By xtraflossy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 08-09-2006, 11:28 PM