1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

1-4 AD Bold

Has anyone had any luck making this into a transdermal?

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.24%

1,4 AD works great in a transdermal and personally i think it works good orally too at higher dosages. The only problem with turning "bold" into a transdermal is that the capsules contain fillers which will ultimately mess with the transdermal absorption of the compound. Basically, until we can get raw 1,4 AD powder we will not have an effective transdermal.
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by coug42 View Post
    1,4 AD works great in a transdermal and personally i think it works good orally too at higher dosages. The only problem with turning "bold" into a transdermal is that the capsules contain fillers which will ultimately mess with the transdermal absorption of the compound. Basically, until we can get raw 1,4 AD powder we will not have an effective transdermal.
    Good post. In all reality, I don't think that transdermal would be that much better than oral bioavailabitly of 1,4AD (estimated at around 45%). Honestly, I think you're better off just taking caps than messing with a transdermal. When the bulk 1,4AD comes out, I think that suspending in olive oil will be an awesome way to accurately dose the stuff and will also aid in lymphatic absorption.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.24%

Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    Good post. In all reality, I don't think that transdermal would be that much better than oral bioavailabitly of 1,4AD (estimated at around 45%). Honestly, I think you're better off just taking caps than messing with a transdermal. When the bulk 1,4AD comes out, I think that suspending in olive oil will be an awesome way to accurately dose the stuff and will also aid in lymphatic absorption.
    Very true. I've taken it both transdermally back in the day when homebrewing and avant labs products ruled the ph world and i've also taken it orally (mn's boldione) and saw great results with both. Nothing incredibly dramatic and shocking like some other compounds but also a lot easier on the body than others. I think it is a great compound.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.52%

Quote Originally Posted by coug42 View Post
    Very true. I've taken it both transdermally back in the day when homebrewing and avant labs products ruled the ph world and i've also taken it orally (mn's boldione) and saw great results with both. Nothing incredibly dramatic and shocking like some other compounds but also a lot easier on the body than others. I think it is a great compound.
    Would the 100mg orals work well in a stack with H-50?
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.48%

Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    How do you suspend 1,4ad in olive oil ?
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.41%

yea agree completly, with the effectiveness of the Oral version, you are just wasting time doing this Transdermaly.
    just keep the doses in the 800-1400 range, and you would be set
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    How do you suspend 1,4ad in olive oil ?
    Just figure out what concentration you want (mg per mL) and dump the required amount of powder in that amount of oil. Steroid hormones are all lipid soluble, so they should dissolve in oil or alcohol.

I've never tried to suspend the 1,4 diol so I'm not sure of whether it will be need to be ground with a mortar/pestle or not. Also not too sure of the types of concentrations you'll be able to achieve...gonna have to play around with it a bit. Also, if you're having trouble getting the hormone to dissolve, try heating the oil a bit.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Iforce 1,4 AD Bold
    By denaliDriver7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 06-18-2007, 01:52 AM
  2. Iforce 1,4 AD Bold
    By denaliDriver7 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 01:13 PM
  3. 1,4 AD BOLD stack
    By powerhouse21 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8