Halodrol/H-Drol is Suppressive... My Scanned Blood Work Inside

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    SubliminalX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    254
    Rep Power
    237

    Halodrol/H-Drol is Suppressive... My Scanned Blood Work Inside


    I keep hearing people on the net say that H-Drol is not all that suppressive. Well, 2 weeks in on CEL's product (50 mg ED), I'm up about 5-6 pounds, noticeably harder, fuller, with noticeable strength gains. But I've been feeling like a$$ lately. Don't have the "destroy the world" mental focus that I had while on Rebound Reloaded / Activate (see blood work from last year below). Only thing that gets me motivated right now is my MMA class.

    I figured.... low Testosterone without much compensatory androgenic activity from H-Drol (Oral Turinabol has like ZERO androgenic activity). And sure enough, I'm running low on the man fuel. Interestingly, no shrinkage and not much drop in libido [yet].

    Liver enzymes up a little... I'm on AI cycle support but I'm backing down to 25 mg ED of H-Drol and stacking my remaining Rebound Reloaded + Activate to see if I can get some Test back (might as well use it all). The NHA stack is easy on the liver (see blood work from last year below). I'm feeling A LOT better already in one day. This makes me believe that the 6-bromo in Reloaded is, in part, a PRO-HORMONE, that produces an ANDROGENIC metabolite. I don't think HPTA stimulation via AI happens that quickly to [presumably] get my Testosterone back up. Maybe it does, I dunno. Another idea is to run Activate Extreme and pulse H-Drol or other oral to reduce liver stress and limit shutdown.

    Bottom line is....

    1. Don't let internet scientists tell you that Halodrol/H-drol is mild and not very suppressive. You need a good post cycle therapy (mine is Torem inverse to 6-oxo Extreme).

    2. When doing cycles, you NEED Testosterone as a base. Otherwise, you feel like a$$. I go with OTC Testosterone-based stuff only because I make too much money to risk breaking the law. Since Rebound Reloaded is discontinued, possibly Activate Extreme may be a good choice to stack with orals (just speculating since no one has blood work on this yet) to keep Testosterone levels up and feeling good. Otherwise, maybe go with Pheraplex or another Testosterone-based derivative as a standalone. In retrospect, it now makes sense that the original Gaspari Halodrol-50 had DMT/Madol in it, to help keep you feeling good. They probably knew the pure compound will make you feel like crap, which I just found out first hand.

    Stay tuned for more blood work in about a month. You guys are lucky to have a forum member who's got the paper [and smarts] to run blood work regularly to objectively evaluate OTC items!

    Attachment 1: Chem panel on NHA stack summer 2006.
    Attachment 2: Testosterone levels on NHA stack summer 2006.
    Attachment 3: Current liver Enzyme / Testosterone levels 2 weeks in on H-drol
    Attachment 4: Current chem panel on H-Drol + NHA stack
    Attachment 5: Testosterone and LH levels after 4 weeks PCT (Toremifene inverse to 6-OXO Extreme)
    Attached Images Attached Images      

  2. Registered User
    jasonschaffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,253
    Rep Power
    741

    Interesting (we all knew that Halodrol was suppressive though right?). Interesting about the 6-bromo on cycle though...
  3. Registered User
    bearmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    286
    Rep Power
    259

    Quote Originally Posted by SubliminalX View Post
    You guys are lucky to have a forum member who's got the paper [and smarts] to run blood work regularly to objectively evaluate OTC items!
    Indeed. It is very much appreciated.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,690
    Rep Power
    2461

    Ofcourse a hormone mimicking compound is going to be supressive...anyone who didn't think that is an idiot.

    But it's always good to see the bloodwork...
  5. Registered User
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,690
    Rep Power
    2461

    I was interested to see that it doesn't seem to have that bad of an effect on your lipids. You don't have pre cycle bloodwork to compare, do you? Any time recently that you were clean?
  6. Registered User
    SubliminalX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    254
    Rep Power
    237

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    I was interested to see that it doesn't seem to have that bad of an effect on your lipids. You don't have pre cycle bloodwork to compare, do you? Any time recently that you were clean?
    You can go back to last summer's lipid levels, but that's a long time ago. Last I was on something was the NHA stack for 4 weeks. Back in March of 2007.

    I can get some more detailed lipid work this weekend for HDL/LDL, triglycerides, etc. That's covered through insurance. As long as they're normal I'll assume there wasn't much change from pre-cycle levels even if I didn't take the time to get them measured.
  7. Registered User
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,690
    Rep Power
    2461

    I always just assumed it was harsher on the lipids...no need for more detail, i wouldn't truly understand it.
  8. Registered User
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,210
    Rep Power
    82447

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    I always just assumed it was harsher on the lipids...no need for more detail, i wouldn't truly understand it.


    I wouldnt understand either, but I would like to see hdl, ldl, total chol for tdoay, I might have missed it in the pics, but the first page, I guess from long ago has those results, it would be of interest to see where those levels are today.

    Edit:saw that old cholesterol total was 160, now 189, not terrible, but still would like hdl,ldl.
    Last edited by RoadBlocK; 07-27-2007 at 03:00 PM. Reason: correction
  9. Registered User
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Questing for beast status
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5024

    interesting, i experienced no suppression at all on Hemadrol
    i think in most cases it is not very suppressive
  10. Registered User
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,211
    Rep Power
    140358

    I'd like to help you out before this prohormone interferes with your blood levels any further. Feel free to send me the rest of your H-drol.
  11. Registered User
    RBKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    149

    H-drol was not very suppressive for me, but I took it in the morning at 6 am, any thing taken late in the day will be more suppressive. Hdrol relatively speaking is LESS suppressive.
  12. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10638571

    Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    I'd like to help you out before this prohormone interferes with your blood levels any further. Feel free to send me the rest of your H-drol.
    you did'nt, yes you did. you beat me to it.
  13. Registered User
    SubliminalX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    254
    Rep Power
    237

    Quote Originally Posted by RBKing View Post
    H-drol was not very suppressive for me, but I took it in the morning at 6 am, any thing taken late in the day will be more suppressive. Hdrol relatively speaking is LESS suppressive.
    Unless you have Test levels measured you wouldn't know. Going by overall subjectively feeling isn't completely worthless... I'm just providing hard data that's all.
  14. Registered User
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,690
    Rep Power
    2461

    All of you who stated it wasn't suppressive...care to back it up?
  15. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10638571

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    All of you who stated it wasn't suppressive...care to back it up?
    of course its suppressive. why else would you run a pct? theres some people saying that the 6-bromo in rr is suppressive. anyone who thinks halodrol or its clones arent suppressive should not be doing pro-hormones.
  16. Registered User
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,211
    Rep Power
    140358

    Quote Originally Posted by SubliminalX View Post
    Unless you have Test levels measured you wouldn't know. Going by overall subjectively feeling isn't completely worthless... I'm just providing hard data that's all.
    You are focusing on blood levels while on a pro hormone but then suggest PP instead. I wouldn't be going out on a limb by saying that having a blood test 2 weeks into a SD, PP, or tren cycle would be more detrimental on blood values than H-drol.

    If everyone paniced at altered blood levels, no one would make it past week 2 in a cycle.

    Posting your blood levels is appreciated. It does prove that ph's can be detrimental to your health. Thanks.
  17. Banned
    Travis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,966
    Rep Power
    0

    Yeah, as already stated it is suppressive. But something that is very suppressive for one person may not hold true over every individual. But posting bloodwork is helpful....very helpful.

    Wish more people would do it.
  18. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10638571

    between cycles,pct and natty test boosters it seems like i am on some kind of test altering supplement 9 months out of the year. i think for blood test to be valid i would have to be clean for at least 3 months after pct. of course that would mean that i would have to be clean for 3 months pre cycle.
  19. Registered User
    lifthardheavy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    149

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    I wouldnt understand either, but I would like to see hdl, ldl, total chol for tdoay, I might have missed it in the pics, but the first page, I guess from long ago has those results, it would be of interest to see where those levels are today.

    Edit:saw that old cholesterol total was 160, now 189, not terrible, but still would like hdl,ldl.
    I'll bet anything his HDL tanked. I went on superdrol and my total cholesterol went from 153 to 188. Not bad you say? My HDL went from 38 to 15.
  20. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10638571

    Quote Originally Posted by lifthardheavy View Post
    I'll bet anything his HDL tanked. I went on superdrol and my total cholesterol went from 153 to 188. Not bad you say? My HDL went from 38 to 15.
    damn, what support supps were you taking? i heard that sd was harsh but thats crazy. have you had tests done again?
  21. Registered User
    Ninjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    44
    Posts
    932
    Rep Power
    9060

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    damn, what support supps were you taking? i heard that superdrol was harsh but thats crazy. have you had tests done again?
    Actually the trashing of HDL is the norm with Superdrol. That's what really makes Superdrol scary!
  22. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10638571

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    Actually the trashing of HDL is the norm with Superdrol. That's what really makes Superdrol scary!
    i ran hema/prop last summer. when i had my annual checkup 2 months ago my doctor said everything showed up fine. if i remember it was under 190. dont remember hdl/ldl. but the doc said it was good to go. memo to self-never do superdrol.
  23. Registered User
    lifthardheavy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    149

    Oral steroids will jack up your lipids, there's little you can do about it. TD & injectables will also have a negative impact but to a lesser degree. Some lucky people won't have any problems but most will. My results weren't even that bad. I heard of some people's HDL going to 10 and their TC/HDL ratio near 20.

    The supplements like RYR are useless on cycle unless you have the worst diet and poor cholesterol levels to begin with (in which case you shouldn't take aas). They give peace of mind, that's about it. If you take steroids, you accept the cardio risk.

    The good news is that your values return to normal pretty quickly (1 month).
  24. Registered User
    lifthardheavy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    149

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i ran hema/prop last summer. when i had my annual checkup 2 months ago my doctor said everything showed up fine. if i remember it was under 190. dont remember hdl/ldl. but the doc said it was good to go. memo to self-never do superdrol.
    you ran a cycle a year ago but only recently did bloodwork? that won't prove anything. you need to do it during the cycle. when I ran the tests 1 month after my SD cycle, everything was normal.

    generally, test will reduce your HDL to some degree.
  25. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10638571

    Quote Originally Posted by lifthardheavy View Post
    you ran a cycle a year ago but only recently did bloodwork? that won't prove anything. you need to do it during the cycle. when I ran the tests 1 month after my superdrol cycle, everything was normal.

    generally, test will reduce your HDL to some degree.
    i did'nt get blood test done to prove anything. im 49 and get a yearly physical plus blood test. i am agreeing with you, if the cycle did affect my levels, it would appear its only temporary.
  26. Registered User
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Questing for beast status
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5024

    Yes it should be temporary, if the chemical imbalances were permanent you'd be fukked after a few oral cycles.
  27. Registered User
    SubliminalX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    254
    Rep Power
    237

    Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    You are focusing on blood levels while on a pro hormone but then suggest PP instead. I wouldn't be going out on a limb by saying that having a blood test 2 weeks into a superdrol, PP, or tren cycle would be more detrimental on blood values than H-drol.

    If everyone paniced at altered blood levels, no one would make it past week 2 in a cycle.

    Posting your blood levels is appreciated. It does prove that ph's can be detrimental to your health. Thanks.
    I suggested that one should have something androgenic while on cycle to maintain the "feel good" mentality... nothing else. H-drol, while being a decent anabolic, doesn't provide that same feeling as injectable Testosterone or oral Testosterone preparations like DMT.

    My main point wasn't about what's easier on blood values, but but rather about maintaining endgenous Testosterone levels via RR/Act or use another androgenic compound to prevent the crappy feeling I went through while on H-drol solo. Of course, everyone responds differently. Halo is a great compound for me thus far... just not as a solo. Just giving a heads up to others thinking of Halo clones.
  28. Registered User
    quigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,252
    Rep Power
    10629

    Quote Originally Posted by SubliminalX View Post

    Stay tuned for more blood work in about a month. You guys are lucky to have a forum member who's got the paper [and smarts] to run blood work regularly to objectively evaluate OTC items!
    I must say that I really appreciate the fact that you post your bloodwork for these compounds. Your willingness to share this information truely makes you an asset to this board. Reps.
  29. Registered User
    quigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,252
    Rep Power
    10629

    Quote Originally Posted by SubliminalX View Post

    2. When doing cycles, you NEED Testosterone as a base. Otherwise, you feel like a$$. I go with OTC Testosterone-based stuff only because I make too much money to risk breaking the law. Since Rebound Reloaded is discontinued, possibly Activate Extreme may be a good choice to stack with orals (just speculating since no one has blood work on this yet) to keep Testosterone levels up and feeling good. Otherwise, maybe go with Pheraplex or another Testosterone-based derivative as a standalone. In retrospect, it now makes sense that the original Gaspari Halodrol-50 had DMT/Madol in it, to help keep you feeling good. They probably knew the pure compound will make you feel like crap, which I just found out first hand.
    Unfortunately for myself, even madol decreased my libido. Had some ED problems as well towards the end of the cycle which sucked pretty bad. It was a lot better than 1AD or superdrol were however.
    So many factors contribute to libido, its almost impossible to predict how many these compounds will effect it.

    Your response to 6-bromo in terms of libido is interesting, as I agree that this provides some evidence that it may in fact have some androgenic activity (not necessarily a bad thing). I would be curious to see how this compound does when stacked with some of the other popular orals out there. I think that adding 6-bromo + DHEA , formestane + DHEA, or Jungle Warfare's ADED (6-DMT) + DHEA would provide a decent 4AD alternative to reduce some of the nasty libido sides attributed to these newer designer orals. These all have anti-aromatase activity which should in theory increase test conversion from the supplemented DHEA. I'd be curious to see others try this approach.
  30. Registered User
    quigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,252
    Rep Power
    10629

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    All of you who stated it wasn't suppressive...care to back it up?
    You cannot determine level of supression based upon how you feel. Just because you don't feel shut down doesn't mean that HPTA is supressed. For example; injecting testosterone will not make you feel supressed, but exogenous test will surely decrease natural test production...in effect causing supression.

    So yeah, I agree with pumping...I'd like to see how you determined that you weren't that shut down.
  31. Registered User
    Ninjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    44
    Posts
    932
    Rep Power
    9060

    Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    I would be curious to see how this compound does when stacked with some of the other popular orals out there. I think that adding 6-bromo + DHEA , formestane + DHEA, or Jungle Warfare's ADED (6-DMT) + DHEA would provide a decent 4AD alternative to reduce some of the nasty libido sides attributed to these newer designer orals. These all have anti-aromatase activity which should in theory increase test conversion from the supplemented DHEA. I'd be curious to see others try this approach.
    Interesting point about a potential alternative to 4AD while on...I've been thinking lately that if I ever run SD, I would stack it with some transdermal 4AD...the thing that would concern me most about this approach however is the potential for the 4AD to further impact lipid values, and in particular HDL...a close friend of mine has speculated that 4AD, being an aromatizeable compound as it converts to test, would actually aid in this regard (i.e. improve lipid values) but I am still skeptical...anyone have an opinion??
  32. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10638571

    Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    You cannot determine level of supression based upon how you feel. Just because you don't feel shut down doesn't mean that HPTA is supressed. For example; injecting testosterone will not make you feel supressed, but exogenous test will surely decrease natural test production...in effect causing supression.

    So yeah, I agree with pumping...I'd like to see how you determined that you weren't that shut down.
    everyone by now has got to agree that exogenous test will suppress natural test, the question is, by how much. to determine this i feel you would have to establish baseline by being clean of test altering substances 3 months pre and prior to any exogenous test cycle. to those who dont believe pro-hormones shut you down, i have just one thing to say-pct.
  33. Registered User
    Jstrong20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,354
    Rep Power
    48202

    I'd keep running the halodrol at 50mgs as the cycle appears its going well. No way around supression with steroids or prohormones. Supression and sh!tty lipid profiles is all part of it. You'll bounce back quickly after the cycle. I'm surprised liver values where off already at the 2 week mark.
  34. Registered User
    SubliminalX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    254
    Rep Power
    237

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    I wouldnt understand either, but I would like to see hdl, ldl, total chol for tdoay, I might have missed it in the pics, but the first page, I guess from long ago has those results, it would be of interest to see where those levels are today.

    Edit:saw that old cholesterol total was 160, now 189, not terrible, but still would like hdl,ldl.
    Got some more bloodwork. See above. Lipids took a tiny hit, but still in the acceptable range. I do a lot of cardio, so that might help keep the lipids in check. I think I might be the first person on the net to post such detailed labs on halo!

    A little concerned about increasing liver enzyme levels, but I'm aymptomatic (no abdominal pains, no jaundice, no lethargy, etc) and I only have one week of halo left while I transition to NHA stack only. I just started on NOW Liver Detox tabs to see if it helps. Just for reference, people with hepatitis have values in the hundreds and sometimes 1000+.

    Feeling great otherwise. The NHA stack is really helping me keep my mood and energy up while I continue to gain from halo.
  35. Registered User
    San Quinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    320
    Rep Power
    1604

    Nice to see some bloodwork from Halo.
    I am about to go into week 5 on Halodrol + H-Drol and wonder how suppressive this cycle really is. So far mood is great, libido is really up, not really any noticeable shrinkage and feel like a monster in the gym lol. I just go from one exercise to the other without really any rest, feel like damn Conan the Destroyer

    Cycle details
    Start weight 182.5 lbs.
    Current weight 193 lbs.
    Week 1 50mg Halodrol-50
    Week 2 50mg Halodrol-50
    Week 3 50mg Halodrol-50 + 25mg H-Drol
    Week 4 50mg Halodrol-50 + 25mg H-Drol
    Week 5 50mg Halodrol-50 + 25mg H-Drol

    I have bloodwork from last year and at that time I had no experience with any PH's or any supplements besides protein and CEE. I did the NHA stack before this cycle and RR really lowered my Libido A LOT which surprised me since some people say the opposite? I asked my Doctor if I could get some blood work to see how my test levels were and she said if I am having normal erections then I dont need the blood work. How do you go about getting blood work for test levels? I want to get blood work this week.
  36. Registered User
    Ninjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    44
    Posts
    932
    Rep Power
    9060

    Quote Originally Posted by San Quinn View Post
    How do you go about getting blood work for test levels? I want to get blood work this week.
    Well at the age of 26, it may be tough...I'm 37 and tried telling my doc that my libido was noticeably down...he suggested that, if the condition persisted, I should have my test levels checked...I haven't done this yet but I will be doing so in the near future...problem is that, again according to my doc, the lab test is not covered by my provincial insurance coverage (i.e. I live in Canada) so I will need to ante up to cover the cost. For me, it'll be money well spent though.
  37. Registered User
    SubliminalX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    254
    Rep Power
    237

    Quote Originally Posted by San Quinn View Post
    How do you go about getting blood work for test levels? I want to get blood work this week.
    Directlabs.com if you want to pay straight up for it. Think I paid about $100 for liver panel and total Testosterone. Look at this way... people often spend $500+ per cycle to get illegal stuff. You're on OTC stuff that costs you about $100 per cycle including PCT. Spend the extra to keep yourself in check. If you can't spare the coin for your health then don't do steroids.

    To get lipids on insurance, you can make up something about how you have a family history of high cholesterol and you want to start getting annual or semi-annual blood work. No respectable doctor will deny you based on that.

    You don't wanna tell your doctor you're on steroids... once it goes into your medical records you never know if an insurance company is gonna get their hands on it.
  38. Registered User
    phrost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    145

    Testosterone levels on NHA stack summer 2006.
    Did that include rebound xt or rebound reloaded?
  39. Registered User
    SubliminalX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    254
    Rep Power
    237

    Quote Originally Posted by phrost View Post
    Did that include rebound xt or rebound reloaded?
    Reloaded.
  40. Registered User
    phrost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    145

    Quote Originally Posted by SubliminalX View Post
    Reloaded.
    That is a pretty impressive boost. When I used the nha stack I got really good increases in free test, but nothing major in terms of total test. I used reloaded as well.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-27-2012, 05:55 AM
  2. Blood work back from my h-drol cith Post Cycle Support pct
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 05:17 PM
  3. my latest blood work...
    By phatkid77 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 07:13 PM
  4. Havoc - is the verdict in? blood work, results...
    By Alpine in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-21-2006, 01:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in