T1 Stack

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
what would u guys suggest is the best ph to stack with T1 not T1-pro but T1 anyone think Viratase, or molecular's 3-alhpa would be a good choice? or something else? any info would be appreciated:)

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
3alpha would be great for lean gains and hardening cycle. Lot of androgens though.

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
hmm how about moleculars <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 7.5pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Boldione?</SPAN>

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I think 1, 4 is available here now!

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
oh yead duh.. forgot about that.. hmm only problem with that i see is the price.. i heard 600mg is the normal dosage for it.. now even at the price of 25 bucks a bottle here, 1 bottle would only last 10 days.. that plus the t-1 would really add up.. was looking around for something to add thats a little more cost effecient.. unless a lower dosage of 1,4 would work.. but i heard most people who take like only 200mg or so a day dont get much benefit..

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
go for 400mg/day....its all good....

LG. :cool:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I used 400mg/day on my last (first ever) cycle, and after about a week I was eating everything I could get my hands on, and I did notice the increase in vascularity as well. I was Molecular's Boldione, because the 1,4 wasn't availiable here yet :-( But I'm already stocking up for the next one! :D

ManBeast

dantheman

Awards
I'm on hardcore dosage (2 squirts 2x day) of T-1 pro, and gains are excellent, however, im at about 2 1/2 weeks into cycle and my nipples are starting to get puffy. I've been taking 2 viratase pills a day from beggining, but now had to up it to 4 and i'm taking a 6oxo before bed. Its helping but I wish I would have been taking all these anti-e's from beggining.

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by dantheman
I'm on hardcore dosage (2 squirts 2x day) of T-1 pro, and gains are excellent, however, im at about 2 1/2 weeks into cycle and my nipples are starting to get puffy. I've been taking 2 viratase pills a day from beggining, but now had to up it to 4 and i'm taking a 6oxo before bed. Its helping but I wish I would have been taking all these anti-e's from beggining.
Nipples getting puffy that will be a common reaction to your stack, do not feel bad that you did not start taking the anti-e from the begining, most of us will take after the cycle is done, you should be ok at this point, once you are done with the cycle and keep taking the 60X0, will get back to normal, the 6OXO is desing to be used while on the cycle and post cycle. Personally will used after cycle.

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by Sanosuke
oh yead duh.. forgot about that.. hmm only problem with that i see is the price.. i heard 600mg is the normal dosage for it.. now even at the price of 25 bucks a bottle here, 1 bottle would only last 10 days.. that plus the t-1 would really add up.. was looking around for something to add thats a little more cost effecient.. unless a lower dosage of 1,4 would work.. but i heard most people who take like only 200mg or so a day dont get much benefit..
You will need about 3 bottle of it, another option that will be cost effective is to buy your own powder and cap them!