Liquid Clen Questions.

JWest0926

Awards
Heres the deal. aug 1, i need to look as lean as possible for a photoshoot.
Current stats 6'2" 190, bf prob around 8-9%

Its been recd to me that i stack liquid clen, t3 and ph's for a quick 2-3 wk stack. I've spent the morning reading about liquid clen

I have a bit of T1-pro left over, as well as 1,4 ad oral. I plan on throwing this in, moderate dosage.

I can do the liquid clen for 2 weeks, using the dosing provided in the basic.

I can also take the taurine.

Should I add T3 as well? Aug 1 I want to look as hard as possible. What are the actual effects of T3, and is it needed?

And finally should I throw in Yohimbe.

I plan on taking Nolva which I have after I finsh my short time on the PH's.

And if My goal is to lose 3 lbs, how should I eat? Below maintenance, above maintenance? I've also read keto is a bad idea?

Any help with these questions greatly appreciated.

JWest
oh ya, should i get the liquid clen at LR.com?

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
t3 will cause glycogen depletion which = not hard looking if your looking to look hard and only lose three pounds. Use Clen + yohimbine hcl + increased cardio. Eat about 500 under amintenence and the phs you use should be non aromatizing or aromitization should be bllocked using an anti aromatose such as arimidex or letrozle(prefer letrozle cause no effect on igf1)

JWest0926

Awards
thanks for the reply magg. can I use 1,4 and a bit of T-1 Pro for my PH's? I assume these will be ok, im simply using up some remaining stock.

I'll get the clen, and yohimbine HCL. I don't need the taurine if I only do the clen for 2wks?

And I assume I use the nolva after i finish the PH's? How will nolva affect my look?

Best place for quality cheap liquid clen? LR, or liquachem.com?

JWest

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Ive had no issue with liquid research but some bros have Nolva will stop estrogen from reaching the receptor it should not affect your look , t1 pro is low bloat and 1/4 is also so at most you will probably get a little bit if you wanted to remain totally dry like I said you could use arim

chosen5

Banned
Awards
thanks for the reply magg. can I use 1,4 and a bit of T-1 Pro for my PH's? I assume these will be ok, im simply using up some remaining stock.
Yes, the T-1 Pro would be great - probably don't even need to bother running the 1,4 as it takes a while to kick in and you're not really running it long enough to notice much, if any effects, at 2-3 weeks.

I'll get the clen, and yohimbine HCL. I don't need the taurine if I only do the clen for 2wks?
I would still run the taurine. the clen will deplete it like crazy and you could end up being one sore biatch without some taurine supplementation - not to mention it's cheap, better to be safe than sorry! Might want to supplement w/some potassium for your joints sake!

And I assume I use the nolva after i finish the PH's? How will nolva affect my look?
I'm assuming the nolva is considered your post-cycle recovery agent? If so, run it afterwards, or if signs of gyno appear during. The nolva won't hurt your look, might even allow you to dry up a bit.

Best place for quality cheap liquid clen? LR, or liquachem.com?
Either one would be fine, go with the cheapest. I've received from LR 4-5 times now w/no problems!

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
ye ai missed the taurine question those cramps are nasty and I wouldnt wish em on anyone. Use it its cheap.

JWest0926

Awards
thanks for all the help guys. ordered the clen from LR.com. Gonna get the taurine, along w/yohimbine hcl, not sure where yet. the reason I was gonna throw in the 1,4 is I only have like 1/4 bottle of T-1pro left.

Probably gonna get an eca as well to take if i get really lethargic.

I wish i had this all when i was cutting the last month, coulda saved a bunch of quality mass!

(I was cutting before for a spot on Elimidate, lol)

JWest

chosen5

Banned
Awards
thanks for all the help guys. ordered the clen from LR.com. Gonna get the taurine, along w/yohimbine hcl, not sure where yet. the reason I was gonna throw in the 1,4 is I only have like 1/4 bottle of T-1pro left.

Probably gonna get an eca as well to take if i get really lethargic.

I wish i had this all when i was cutting the last month, coulda saved a bunch of quality mass!

(I was cutting before for a spot on Elimidate, lol)

JWest
Don't take an eca and clen at the same time!!! 1/4 of a bottle should still last good 2 weeks at mediocre levels just to maintain muscle during your 'cut.'

Yeah, in the future get some type of androgen, clen and t3 and the fat will fall off in no time! Save you muscle, time and energy with much better results than trying to cut natty or w/supplements.

JWest0926

Awards
such bashing of the Natty way here. Well i guess I'm well on my way to the dark side anyways...

Thanks Chosen. Can I take any stimulant if i get lethargic?

JWest

jediclampet

Awards
What if I am trying to finish off a cut before starting a bulking PH cycle? This means I don't want to use an androgen with the liquid clenbuterol. Is this a bad idea because I will loose a lot of muscle? Is there anything I can do (e.g glutamine and BCAA's) to minimize muscle catabolism?

Also, someone recommended I take a 7-keto while using the clen. Is this necessary?

This is my first time using clen so any advice is appreciated!

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Nothing wrong with using clen alone it tends to be anticatabolic any ways. 7 keto+ clen would be a stack similar to t3 + clen but on a lesser scale. i see no problem wit that either. Glutamine + bccas are great supps and are anti catabolic so through them in there and hope they help....

jediclampet

Awards
I have posted these question at bb.com but got no help so thanks so much for your response!

I was thinking about using T3 but I must admit I am kind of scared to do so because I don't want to suppress my natural thyroid function. I am not going to compete so long term fat loss and muscle development are my goals. Would using 7-keto after T3 to boost my thyroid be advisable? Are there any other ways to get the thyroid back on track after using T3?

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
without aas i wouldnt use t3 to much negative for the positive. If your not going to compete clen is a pretty safe compound throw in some yohimbine and some fl7 and youve got yourself a good fatburning stack with in my oppinion more managable sides than t3. Theres nothing worse than watching a whole winters worth of hard earned muscle disappear in a couple of weeks. T3 + anabolics good idea t3 + no anbolics bad idea.

JWest0926

Awards
so if i buy a kilo of taurine, can i just spoon it?

Lol.

for real though.

JWest

jediclampet

Awards
How important is the fl7?

Is this effective in preventing catabolism as advertised? Is the topical significantly surperior to the 7-keto capsules?

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
topical is superior I have used both noticed the most effect from the topical, obviously you can homebrew for cheaper but you would have to make a larger quantity. It doe prevent catabolism but not totally since cortisol is only one catabolic pathway and there are others

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
taurine can be mixed in shakes or i guesss taken straight but id put it in a shake if I remember right its pretty bitter.

bricks24

Awards
what would be a good dosage for lion nutritions liquid clen and can caffieine be used with it also and if so how would you cycle them together

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MaddMaxxZ Anabolics 0
50Magnum Anabolics 23
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 25
Cycle Logs 5