Superdrol Epistane stack

JayRock

Awards
I know how harsh SD is on the liver, and i've used it before, but i've been doing Epidrol (epistane) now for the last 3 weeks and I haven't noticed much gains at all, and I was just gonna bridge SD and Epistane for this week at 30mg Epi and 20mg SD, and just stick with the SD for another week or two at 20mgs. The reason i probably haven't see the gains from teh Epi is bc i've been trying to stay lean and not eat alot of calories, but when I've taken SD before, even when I wasn't bulking or eating adequate cals, I stilled gained at least ten lbs. what do u think?

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
HMM, I am interested to see the responses on this one. Ive heard good things about both - a stack of them would be SICK if safe :twisted:

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
BUMP - Would it be good to stack these two? The anti-estrogen effects of epistane would stop the chance of gyno and the superdrol would cause huge gains! Has anyone done this????

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
don't stack two methyls very hard on liver try a non methyl to stack with one or the other.

jaydesiel4651

Awards
what about 20-30 mgs of each ed for 3-4 weeks

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
i used 20mg of superdrol with 50mg of epistane and it was just ok...however, i do have a lot of experience...superdrol is always great...i wont use epistane again

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
i used 20mg of superdrol with 50mg of epistane and it was just ok...however, i do have a lot of experience...superdrol is always great...i wont use epistane again
you didn't like epi?

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
i started at 50mg epistane and then added 3 weeks of 20mg superdrol at the end....epistane didnt do much of anything except give me sore joints and about 2 lbs of weight gain...once i added superdrol, my stength went through the roof and i gained about 8 pounds (as it always treats me so well)

sp33dkillz

sp33dkillz

Awards
i've got a few bottles of x-mass laying around, and was considering stacking that with epistane. i was hoping the epi would dry up the x-mass a little. is there any reason i shouldn't stack the two?

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
i've got a few bottles of x-mass laying around, and was considering stacking that with epistane. i was hoping the epi would dry up the x-mass a little. is there any reason i shouldn't stack the two?
Ive personally thought about that stack very often..... DO IT!!! I want to see the results. Logging sucks, but you could just post updates on bodyweight and composition and strength and enjoyability like once a week or something???? Maybe I am being pushy, I just really want to see how well those two stack together.

sp33dkillz

sp33dkillz

Awards
Ive personally thought about that stack very often..... DO IT!!! I want to see the results. Logging sucks, but you could just post updates on bodyweight and composition and strength and enjoyability like once a week or something???? Maybe I am being pushy, I just really want to see how well those two stack together.
i havn't tried epi yet, but i responded really well to the x-mass. i won't be running my next cycle until october, but maybe that's what i'll do.