Superdrol Epistane stack

1. Registered User
    Answers

Superdrol Epistane stack

I know how harsh SD is on the liver, and i've used it before, but i've been doing Epidrol (epistane) now for the last 3 weeks and I haven't noticed much gains at all, and I was just gonna bridge SD and Epistane for this week at 30mg Epi and 20mg SD, and just stick with the SD for another week or two at 20mgs. The reason i probably haven't see the gains from teh Epi is bc i've been trying to stay lean and not eat alot of calories, but when I've taken SD before, even when I wasn't bulking or eating adequate cals, I stilled gained at least ten lbs. what do u think?

2. Registered User
    Answers

HMM, I am interested to see the responses on this one. Ive heard good things about both - a stack of them would be SICK if safe
  3. Registered User
    Answers

BUMP - Would it be good to stack these two? The anti-estrogen effects of epistane would stop the chance of gyno and the superdrol would cause huge gains! Has anyone done this????
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

don't stack two methyls very hard on liver try a non methyl to stack with one or the other.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

what about 20-30 mgs of each ed for 3-4 weeks
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

i used 20mg of superdrol with 50mg of epistane and it was just ok...however, i do have a lot of experience...superdrol is always great...i wont use epistane again
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Tom 185 View Post
    i used 20mg of superdrol with 50mg of epistane and it was just ok...however, i do have a lot of experience...superdrol is always great...i wont use epistane again
    you didn't like epi?
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jaydesiel4651 View Post
    what about 20-30 mgs of each ed for 3-4 weeks
    you could run both at 20 that would be fine, but remember that you only have one liver so treat it well slow and steady wins the race
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

i started at 50mg epistane and then added 3 weeks of 20mg superdrol at the end....epistane didnt do much of anything except give me sore joints and about 2 lbs of weight gain...once i added superdrol, my stength went through the roof and i gained about 8 pounds (as it always treats me so well)
  10. Registered User
    Answers

i've got a few bottles of x-mass laying around, and was considering stacking that with epistane. i was hoping the epi would dry up the x-mass a little. is there any reason i shouldn't stack the two?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sp33dkillz View Post
    i've got a few bottles of x-mass laying around, and was considering stacking that with epistane. i was hoping the epi would dry up the x-mass a little. is there any reason i shouldn't stack the two?
    Ive personally thought about that stack very often..... DO IT!!! I want to see the results. Logging sucks, but you could just post updates on bodyweight and composition and strength and enjoyability like once a week or something???? Maybe I am being pushy, I just really want to see how well those two stack together.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by haroldjg View Post
    Ive personally thought about that stack very often..... DO IT!!! I want to see the results. Logging sucks, but you could just post updates on bodyweight and composition and strength and enjoyability like once a week or something???? Maybe I am being pushy, I just really want to see how well those two stack together.
    i havn't tried epi yet, but i responded really well to the x-mass. i won't be running my next cycle until october, but maybe that's what i'll do.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. superdrol epistane stack
    By loftus44 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-03-2009, 10:37 PM
  2. SuperDrol and Epistane stacked
    By ECTOmorph in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 03:39 PM
  3. superdrol/promagnon stack
    By rooter in forum Anabolics