Half way through Halodrol-50 cycle.. should I bump up the doseage to 75mg?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.49%

Question Half way through Halodrol-50 cycle.. should I bump up the doseage to 75mg?

So far I have went from 182.5-188lbs in 2 weeks and happy with the results so far. I was searching a little and saw quite a few people have taken 75mg and 100mg of halodrol and made even more gains. Also saw some people have extended the cycle to 6 weeks but I only plan on doing 4 weeks as planned.

So I was thinking since I have only 1 box of Halodrol-50 and now exactly 2 weeks into the cycle I could cut the tabs in half which would equal 75mg. I was going to order a Halo clone like Fast Action H-Drol and take that at 75mg untill the end of week 4. If I dont order more halodrol I will only have enough for 3 weeks.

So whats everyone thoughts on this? What would be bad about doing this, harder pct? Also would it be ok to take the 75mg all at once or should I take 50mg in the morning and 25mg later in the day?

Thanks

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

i think you're better off riding 50mg longer than 75mg and stopping sooner. You've already been gaining good so why up the dose?

Only up the dose if you're getting another bottle.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.49%

What I am thinking about doing is upping the dose to 75mg for the next 2 weeks, not just end the cycle at 3 weeks. So I would have to order some more halo (clone like h-drol) to complete the next 2 weeks at 75mg. I will have some left over and could use that maybe next year.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.76%

Quote Originally Posted by San Quinn View Post
    What I am thinking about doing is upping the dose to 75mg for the next 2 weeks, not just end the cycle at 3 weeks. So I would have to order some more halo (clone like h-drol) to complete the next 2 weeks at 75mg. I will have some left over and could use that maybe next year.
    Celc5 has a H-drol log going. He's just started, but may go 6 weeks at 50mg if he feels good. You may want to consider that. You'd be staying at 50mg, which has been working, and you'd probably have even more leftover when you're done for next year.

Although, some people to push up the dosage until they get worse side effects. Then you could always drop back down to 50mg or stop after 4 weeks if you get bad sides. I don't think any of these are bad options. But like you said you'll need to buy more to go beyond 3 weeks. That part is your call, but I'd say if you decide to make that purchase, you have a couple good options on how to use it. Good luck!
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.49%

I ordered some H-Drol and yesterday I started taking 75mg, we'll see how I do. If for some reason I dont like it I will back it down to 50mg.

Now heres the question....can I take all 75mg at once or should I take the 50mg in the morning like I have been doing and 25mg later in the day? If its better to spread them out would taking the second dose 4-5 hours later be ok?

Last night I had a real hard time sleeping and not sure if it was the halo or just one of those nights?
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.76%

Quote Originally Posted by San Quinn View Post
    I ordered some H-Drol and yesterday I started taking 75mg, we'll see how I do. If for some reason I dont like it I will back it down to 50mg.

Now heres the question....can I take all 75mg at once or should I take the 50mg in the morning like I have been doing and 25mg later in the day? If its better to spread them out would taking the second dose 4-5 hours later be ok?

Last night I had a real hard time sleeping and not sure if it was the halo or just one of those nights?
    From what I've read, you should always spread out the doses. I think 4-5 hours in between is OK. I'm no expert though, so you might want to do a quick search or PM somebody. I've also read that Halo really starts kicking butt around week 3, so you might notice some changes in how you react to it then. That's another reason to extend the cycle a bit if things are going well. Always be ready to kill it and go to PCT if you get uncomfortable though.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bumping up the TRT to a 2nd cycle.
    By lboston in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-07-2013, 03:56 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 10:15 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 03:50 PM
  4. First Cycle- Half way through, please critique.
    By bigbeasta4 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 05:34 PM
  5. M1T after half way through 1-ad/4-ad cycle?
    By Jason161 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-12-2004, 01:11 PM