SD vs 1-test

adil

Awards
Which one would you use on a 'mild' bulk and why?

dosage would be 20mg superdrol, and 300mg 1-test(oral or transdermal)

Which would shut you down faster, give better gains etc..

I know the common sides and gains experienced from superdrol, but couldn't find much info for the 1-test

Strategic

Awards
1-test by a mile. Stacked with 4ad (transdermal) it gives a nice clean cycle with awesome strength gains. It also gives much less side effects and doesn't f up your liver like superdrol.

For me, a 1test/4ad trans cycle is the closest you can get to a "real" cycle with injectables.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1 test will shut you down fast but at least you won't put stress on the liver so you can run it alot longer. Injectable 4ad cyp and 1-test cyp was the best legal stack ever. To bad you can't legally get 4ad anymore.

yosahab

yosahab

Awards
Does anyone make 1-test and 4 ad anymore, if so where can u get it?

adil

Awards
Does anyone make 1-test and 4 ad anymore, if so where can u get it?
i'm in the UK, and there is a site here that sells 1-ad, 4-ad, 19-nor, 1-test powder. For research purposes of course;)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only injectables are better than 1T, IMO. The best part about 1T is that it can be stacked with so many other compounds for bulking, cutting, or recomping.

Strategic

Awards
how much 4-ad is used with 300mg 1-test trans?

You should use a 2:3 or 1:2 ratio with the 1test:4ad.

Personally I like to use a 1:2 ratio, so I'd run 600mg 4ad trans per day along with your 300mg 1-test.

Also, to anyone who has run 1-test cyp or 4ad cyp injectable, did you mix your own solution or get it premade? I know sledge had some premade stuff, but I dont remember any others. Man, I wish I got a chance to get some of sledges stuff before the ban.

Strategic

Awards
I used sledges stuff before the ban and it was by far my favorite cycle I have done before. As far as making, I know if you do have powder sledge posted the formula he used for making his solution somewhere on here.

Damn you're lucky you got to try that before the ban. By the time I found this forum, sledge had sold his last batch and wasn't making any more. I did see the formula he posted but I don't trust my chemistry skills enough to make something I would feel comfortable injecting into my body.

Which of his injectables did you try? I know he had that "sledge test" and 1test cyp. How would you compare them to other injectable gear?

adil

Awards
And please Do not post the site.
Dont worry, i know it's against the forum rules

So, providing my diet, training etc is in check, what sort of weight/strength increases am i looking at (4 weeks 1test/4ad), when compared to SD (3 weeks)

will running a low dose ATD at 25mg ED at night help prevent shutdown (and gyno for that matter), thereby making PCT 'easier' (which will consist of nolva+clomid+hyperdrol x2)

What is the consesus on this stack in terms of libido, sides, gyno and HAIR LOSS?

Many thanks

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Which of his injectables did you try? I know he had that "sledge test" and 1test cyp. How would you compare them to other injectable gear?[/QUOTE]

I used sledges 1test cyp/ 4ad and it was better than alot of illegal stacks. I'd say the strength gains for me would be similar to a test/tren stack. Actaully the size and strength gains where some of the best of anything now that I think of it. One draw back for some was that injectable 1-test can be painful.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dont worry, i know it's against the forum rules

So, providing my diet, training etc is in check, what sort of weight/strength increases am i looking at (4 weeks 1test/4ad), when compared to superdrol (3 weeks)

will running a low dose ATD at 25mg ED at night help prevent shutdown (and gyno for that matter), thereby making post cycle therapy 'easier' (which will consist of nolva+clomid+hyperdrol x2)

What is the consesus on this stack in terms of libido, sides, gyno and HAIR LOSS?

Many thanks
ATD will not help to prevent shutdown and may actually lower your libido. I never had any troubles with 1T/4AD except for a little lethargy. I hate to make predictions as far as gains go, but I would say that a solid 5 lbs is very possible. Of course that depends on many factors, but that is over 1 lb of LBM a week.

gten79

Awards
Ok lets say you had 12mg powder of 1ad or 1-test. With what instrument can you measure the powder in order to get a precise dosage? I'm really interested in capping it is there a way to measure it and know what amount your capping exactly?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
god i miss 1-test....:sad:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell no!. superdrol will shut you down faster and harder and literally within a few days. Also there is no telling how long it even stays in your system....
actually sd isn't as bad on shutdown as most think(dose dependant tho)..no where near the shutdown of say m1t...

BMW

Awards
  • Established
Ok lets say you had 12mg powder of 1ad or 1-test. With what instrument can you measure the powder in order to get a precise dosage? I'm really interested in capping it is there a way to measure it and know what amount your capping exactly?
do you live in the states or the uk because i was looking to get 12g of some fake 1test powder its really sugar, but i dont know if the overseas site that sells 12g increaments of fake 1test sugar powder is flagged or not.

gten79

Awards
do you live in the states or the uk because i was looking to get 12g of some fake 1test powder its really sugar, but i dont know if the overseas site that sells 12g increaments of fake 1test sugar powder is flagged or not.
I guess I'm not ordering. Thanks

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

ehh...a scale?????

Sorry to be a wise-ass but I just had to do it!.

adil

Awards
i have read various 1test 'logs' and it shuts one down pretty quickly and hard. I just need to know if it will shut me down faster than SD.

I think a trans dose of 200mg ED with 1-test would be sufficient for my first 1-test cycle.

4-AD converts to test in the body, therefore hair loss and gyno are possibilities. Not something i would use

How about something like epi + 1-test?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have read various 1test 'logs' and it shuts one down pretty quickly and hard. I just need to know if it will shut me down faster than superdrol.

I think a trans dose of 200mg ED with 1-test would be sufficient for my first 1-test cycle.

4-AD converts to test in the body, therefore hair loss and gyno are possibilities. Not something i would use

4AD is great. Hairloss?. I'm not really sure on that one, but gyno yes maybe, but its all dose dependant. As long as you don't go overboard you should be fine.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have read various 1test 'logs' and it shuts one down pretty quickly and hard. I just need to know if it will shut me down faster than superdrol.

Test is the king of all hormones. I don't understand why you are bad mouthing it. There is a possibility of hair loss with most hormones, not just 4AD or 1T. Shut-down is very dose and user dependent, so you will just have to try it out.

Also, the 4AD helps to combat the 1T lethargy and, since 1T is dry, the bloat from the 4AD will not be bad.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

I bet when people said it shut you down hard and fast they were comparing to other pre-ban substances that you can not use anymore. Compared to today's orals, I think 1-test is much more mild on shutdown. Many of these compounds out there do it in days, with a trans 1-t you aren't going to need to worry about that.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really?....I just don't know about that.
2a,17a-Dimethyl-17ß-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one

BAD FOR LIVER: YES, less than M1T
BLOOD PRESSURE: VARIES, MIGHT INCREASE.
CHOLESTEROL PROBLEMS: VARIES, CAN BE SERIOUS. Less than M1T.
SEX DRIVE: VARIES, MIGHT INCREASE, TENDS TO DECREASE
MOOD: HANGOVER (some), WELL-BEING (others)
WATER LOSS - dehydration is a real issue.
TYPICAL GAIN IN 1 MONTH: 7-10 lbs.
GAINS START: 10 days.
GAINS STOP: 3 weeks.
MINIMAL ESTROGEN CONVERSION
TESTES SHUTDOWN: slow progression, 10-20 days?

Also known as: Masterdrol, Methyl-drol.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Test is the king of all hormones. I don't understand why you are bad mouthing it. There is a possibility of hair loss with most hormones, not just 4AD or 1T. Shut-down is very dose and user dependent, so you will just have to try it out.

Also, the 4AD helps to combat the 1T lethargy and, since 1T is dry, the bloat from the 4AD will not be bad.
:goodpost: