NEWBIE VIP

Group: NEWBIE VIP
Member No.: 5,655
Level: 1
Kills: 0 | VIP GOLD: 0
Hp: 30/30
Str: 30/30
Exp: 2/30

After completing a successful cycle of Test E and Dbol six months ago I am about to start my second cycle of Test E, EQ, and Dbol for 12 weeks.

I gained 25 and kept 20 from last cycle, however bc I was doing a power lifting routine at the time so I just got big and bulky not defined....For this cycle I want to put on a lot of lean muscle and wanted to incorporate a high rep bodybuilding routine. I am open to suggestions and looking for example routines you guys follow....

Thanks in advance for the help

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I personally dont believe doing heavy weight will build "bulky" muscles while doing high reps will build "lean" muscles. To me there is only muscle and fat.

I usually lift 4-8 reps and have never noticed the reps defining the quality of the muscle added.

pushpull24

Awards
What do bodybuilders do to gain lean mass?

pushpull24

Awards
I ran it the first time for 50mg at 4weeks

This next time I am going to take Dr. Ds advice and pulse it doing 75mg 3 days a week for 5 weeks only pre-workout.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
It's your diet and gear, D-bol will bloat you. Eat only clean calories and do cardio year round to keep your bf levels incheck and lift heavy and you will have the look you want.

pushpull24

Awards
do you or anyone else have a sample routine

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
I ran it the first time for 50mg at 4weeks

This next time I am going to take Dr. Ds advice and pulse it doing 75mg 3 days a week for 5 weeks only pre-workout.
i'm thinking about running it 30mg @ 6 weeks. what would be the benefit of pulsing it at such a high dose only three days a week?

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
I hate to sound like an ass or be the bearer of bad news but if u cant even come up with your own routines your are definately not ready for AAS. Just slight research here or on other sites will net you some good routines. Dig down do some research and try working out with the routine for a while before even thinking about AAS use.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've been coming up with routines for years, steroid users aren't supposed to come and ask for a routine that builds "lean mass" as opposed to "bulky mass." That's ridiculous.

In fact i would think that a powerlifting routine, which focuses on speed and strength, would build "leaner mass" than a bodybuilding routine, where the sole purpose is to gain muscle as quickly as possible. With the powerlifting you would be building denser muscle more slowly.

Like CHAPS said, it was bloat, and the issue is bodyfat, not routine. If you're at the level of competence where you are using, then you should be pretty damn confident with your routine, or able to make a new one. What's a sample bodybuilding routine supposed to be? quads/calves, chest/back, biceps/triceps/forearms, shoulders/hamstrings?

pushpull you want some help, what are your stats?

pushpull24

Awards
I hate to sound like an ass or be the bearer of bad news but if u cant even come up with your own routines your are definately not ready for anabolic steroids. Just slight research here or on other sites will net you some good routines. Dig down do some research and try working out with the routine for a while before even thinking about AAS use.
I am older than you (26) I have done competitive powerlifting for 2 years played college football 4 years.. 2 a University Nebraska Lincoln I am 6'1 220lbs, I squat 720 Bench 530 and DL 660 every routine has either been given to me by a coach in which routines would revolve around speed agility and power, after football i transitioned into power lifting and have been following a pl routine ever since....I am just looking for a tried and true bodybuilding routine to switch things up... I know it must have made you feel good to tell me to go "do a search" however next time avoid insulting me when you obviously have no clue who I am...Thanks

pushpull24

Awards
I've been coming up with routines for years, steroid users aren't supposed to come and ask for a routine that builds "lean mass" as opposed to "bulky mass." That's ridiculous.

In fact i would think that a powerlifting routine, which focuses on speed and strength, would build "leaner mass" than a bodybuilding routine, where the sole purpose is to gain muscle as quickly as possible. With the powerlifting you would be building denser muscle more slowly.

Like CHAPS said, it was bloat, and the issue is bodyfat, not routine. If you're at the level of competence where you are using, then you should be pretty damn confident with your routine, or able to make a new one. What's a sample bodybuilding routine supposed to be? quads/calves, chest/back, biceps/triceps/forearms, shoulders/hamstrings?

pushpull you want some help, what are your stats?
It was not bloat I I took 10mg of Nolva troughout the cycle just for that reason.

I understand what you mean about lean muscle but come on how many power lifters have six packs...our hips are wide our ass's are huge...plus if you know about powerlifting the movements are different for instance bench pressing in power lifting is done with an arch and elbows tucked to put the stress on the triceps lats and traps, not the chest..... I also do my squats extremely wide unlike many bodybuilders who use narrow stancce...So now that I have explained myself again I am looking for a bodybuilding routine to follow that focuses on the whole body rather than three lifts

If your response doesn't include a sample routine don't bother posting:FUfinger:

pushpull24

Awards
I've been training for a while now, and I'm still learning new things about weight lifting and training. In addition, I have changed my routine many times, and I actually just have changed it in the past weeks. I still read up on new and different exercises and I'm always trying new things. Hes just looking for a change man and maybe some valuable input. You can't know all there is to know, thats why people come here.
Right on brother

eric21

Awards
It was not bloat I I took 10mg of Nolva troughout the cycle just for that reason.

I understand what you mean about lean muscle but come on how many power lifters have six packs...our hips are wide our ass's are huge...plus if you know about powerlifting the movements are different for instance bench pressing in power lifting is done with an arch and elbows tucked to put the stress on the triceps lats and traps, not the chest..... I also do my squats extremely wide unlike many bodybuilders who use narrow stancce...So now that I have explained myself again I am looking for a bodybuilding routine to follow that focuses on the whole body rather than three lifts

If your response doesn't include a sample routine don't bother posting:FUfinger:
Powerlifters eat for strength while bodybuilders eat for appearence. Listen the biggest thing you can do to change your build is to change your diet. End of story

pushpull24

Awards
Powerlifters eat for strength while bodybuilders eat for appearence. Listen the biggest thing you can do to change your build is to change your diet. End of story
Like I said I am only interested in example routines

eric21

Awards
I am older than you (26) I have done competitive powerlifting for 2 years played college football 4 years.. 2 a University Nebraska Lincoln I am 6'1 220lbs, I squat 720 Bench 530 and DL 660 every routine has either been given to me by a coach in which routines would revolve around speed agility and power, after football i transitioned into power lifting and have been following a pl routine ever since....I am just looking for a tried and true bodybuilding routine to switch things up... I know it must have made you feel good to tell me to go "do a search" however next time avoid insulting me when you obviously have no clue who I am...Thanks
I wasn't trying to be a **** before, but with lifts like you stated before you should be built like a tank. Those three excersices hit all the muscle groups well. I personally have never noticed a change in muscular shape from changing rep ranges like 4-8 reps or 8-12. I do chest/tri's, back/bi's, legs, and sholders/abs with 12 sets per bodypart and 8-12 reps.
What is your body percentage? I'm 210lbs at 6'1 and 10% bf, so at your weight/height and strength I would assume that you would have to be ripped since my strength is not even close to yours. So i'm confused to what you look like now curently, do you have a picture?

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
dude, just do a simple split, there are a **** ton of splits out there. just because your coaches have spoon fed you routines all your life doesn't mean we should. but here ya go man, i'll give you some ideas, but i'm not going through each exercise per bodypart, you can do SOME of the work. weighing that much and pushing weight like you say you do, i'm sure you've been in the gym long enough to see fellow members doing some of the exercises associated with each bodypart

throw in your days off where ever you feel

3 day split example
chest/bis
legs/back
shoulders/tris

4 day split example
chest/tris
back/bis
legs
shoulders/abs

5 day split example
chest/abs
bis/tris
quads/calves
shoulders/abs
back/hams

the combinations are endless man. you have the knowledge to put together a good workout. just use it

pushpull24

Awards
dude, just do a simple split, there are a **** ton of splits out there. just because your coaches have spoon fed you routines all your life doesn't mean we should. but here ya go man, i'll give you some ideas, but i'm not going through each exercise per bodypart, you can do SOME of the work. weighing that much and pushing weight like you say you do, i'm sure you've been in the gym long enough to see fellow members doing some of the exercises associated with each bodypart

throw in your days off where ever you feel

3 day split example
chest/bis
legs/back
shoulders/tris

4 day split example
chest/tris
back/bis
legs
shoulders/abs

5 day split example
chest/abs
bis/tris
quads/calves
shoulders/abs
back/hams

the combinations are endless man. you have the knowledge to put together a good workout. just use it
You have got to be kidding me...

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
You have got to be kidding me...
I really don't understand why your getting frustrated.. Your orignal question is very broad, like SFEARL said.. the possibilities are endless. Having the knowledge to put togther your own routine should come WAY before one should consider AAS. It all depends on what you're after, powerlifting, bodybuilding, endurance, strength.... blah blah. A routine that would be perfect someone, may not be for another. Use the search function in the training section to find some good ideas about training, then come to us about questions on cycling.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
sorry just tryin to help bro. good luck in finding what your looking for

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Not to go off subject, but I am. Sfearl, you figure out what you're going to dose for your dbol?

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Not to go off subject, but I am. Sfearl, you figure out what you're going to dose for your dbol?
yea i don't really mind hijacking this guys thread. i'm thinking i'm going to go ahead with the 6 weeks at 30mg. if any unwanted sides pop up i'll end it around week 4 or 5. no sense in getting too crazy on my first test cycle.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Exactly... how many mg's of test u runnin again?

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Exactly... how many mg's of test u runnin again?
500mg a week. pinning 250 every monday and thursday i think..

have you decided what your next one is going to be yet?

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
500mg a week. pinning 250 every monday and thursday i think..

have you decided what your next one is going to be yet?

I'm thinkin
1-12 Test-e 500 mg
1-12 EQ 500 or 600 mg
1-5 dbol 40 mg

torp

Awards
I'm thinkin
1-12 Test-e 500 mg
1-12 EQ 500 or 600 mg
1-5 dbol 40 mg
Not a bad cycle. I did a similar cycle last year. Suggestion - run the EQ for 16 weeks. You will literally start noticing the results at week 12 and it rapidly progesses from there over the next few weeks. Just my suggestion bro.