Oral Test??

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.13%

Oral Test??

How efficient is oral tablet testosterone? I saw it on a website recently. I hate needles, so this would be favorable.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.6%

Alot more expesive cause you have to run them at a high dose to see effects, and the gains are not as good as injectable test. i would just man up or get someone else to inject you.
  3. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

If anything, make a transdermal. Not much of the test is going to make it to your bloodstream with oral ingestion. With a dermal you can get anywhere from 20%-35% of it absorbed. I would recommend to just go with injectable test enth. You know exactly what you are getting and are guessing on how much was absorbed into your body. Plus you need to only inject twice a week and that is not very bad.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.21%

Quote Originally Posted by srx600 View Post
    How efficient is oral tablet testosterone? I saw it on a website recently. I hate needles, so this would be favorable.
    Do you mean Methyltest or andriol??
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.13%

orals

What is the diff between methyltest and andriol? Is one better?
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.21%

Talking

Well, methyltest is pretty liver toxic, more suitable for pre workout agressivity, do not expect noticeable gains even at high dosages and also it can aromatize pretty easily. On the other hand, andriol is not methylated, you'll need high dosages to feel it (pretty expensive i would say), you should not worry very much about gyno, but personally I would not use it as a test replacement only maybe as a complement for testosterone injections ...

Hope it helps..
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.21%

Talking

If I had to choose between both I would go with andriol (no doubt)
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.67%

Bro, andriol is crap IMO. You would have to take rediculous amounts in order to achieve anything from it. By then you would be taxing your liver too much. I would also stay away from anything methylated; too liver toxic IMO. My advice would be to get over the fear of needles. I had the same delima. All I researched were orals in the beginning. The more I researched the more I found that injectables were the way to go. They're so much safer IMO. It took me forever to give myself that first poke. Once I did it I wondered what all the fuss was about. If it's that bad for you at first, get someone else to give you a poke. Glutes and delts are my fav. sites. I'm telling you it's nothing to it. Good luck w/ it.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.21%

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by cranny View Post
    Bro, andriol is crap IMO. You would have to take rediculous amounts in order to achieve anything from it. By then you would be taxing your liver too much. I would also stay away from anything methylated; too liver toxic IMO. My advice would be to get over the fear of needles. I had the same delima. All I researched were orals in the beginning. The more I researched the more I found that injectables were the way to go. They're so much safer IMO. It took me forever to give myself that first poke. Once I did it I wondered what all the fuss was about. If it's that bad for you at first, get someone else to give you a poke. Glutes and delts are my fav. sites. I'm telling you it's nothing to it. Good luck w/ it.
    Note I said: If I had to choose between both
    Also, if andriol is crap then what about methyltest???
    Obviously needles are waaaay better than orals, but he never asked to be convinced about pinning...he just said he will not go with needles...in fact he said he found oral test he never said even if he had other sources for gear...

Not trying to be an ******* but its so easy to say do this cycle or the other...
  10. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.73%

Not even going to consider the transdermal route I mention? It is the most cost efficient way to needles in this case. You can throw regular test base into a carrier and apply to your body a twice a day. Not very hard and will get you better results for cheaper than trying to take this orally, or better for your liver than methyltest.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.67%

Quote Originally Posted by Haltera View Post
    Note I said: If I had to choose between both
    Also, if andriol is crap then what about methyltest???
    Obviously needles are waaaay better than orals, but he never asked to be convinced about pinning...he just said he will not go with needles...in fact he said he found oral test he never said even if he had other sources for gear...

Not trying to be an ******* but its so easy to say do this cycle or the other...
    No offense taken. I was just giving my opinion on andriol and anything methylated. I realize that's what he was wanting info. on but I wanted him to be aware of the potential dangers when using compounds such as these.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.21%

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by cranny View Post
    No offense taken. I was just giving my opinion on andriol and anything methylated. I realize that's what he was wanting info. on but I wanted him to be aware of the potential dangers when using compounds such as these.
    Ok, completely agree with you about the injectables
  13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.77%

Quote Originally Posted by snakebyte05 View Post
    If anything, make a transdermal. Not much of the test is going to make it to your bloodstream with oral ingestion. With a dermal you can get anywhere from 20%-35% of it absorbed. I would recommend to just go with injectable test enth. You know exactly what you are getting and are guessing on how much was absorbed into your body. Plus you need to only inject twice a week and that is not very bad.
    this would be my choice here. Oral test = bad results. Bottom line. if you don't want to inject then try transdermal. Andriol (testosterone undecanoate) is so bad even the doctors don't like it for HRT.

Also Methyl testosterone is nothing like regular testosterone, not even close. it is in fact more like Dbol except it comes with about 4 times the side effects. That is why you don't ever see anybody using it. the only thing good about it is that its cheap as hell (can be bought for around 75 cents a gram, should give you an idea of how much demand there is for it)

I am going to go ahead and say it but you really arenít ready for a cycle yet, you need to learn a lot more about steroids first.
  14. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.99%

You need sublingual Test Prop. Need to dose 2X/day.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  15. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Give a chemical name and you're likely to get very specific feedback.
  16. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.56%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Transdermal.

Andriol is so weak and ineffective that there pretty much is NOT oral test.

Otherwise he should go with another oral steroid or prosteroid.
  17. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.99%

I would also recommend the TD Test but he asked about oral. TD Test @ 200-300mg/day is very nice IMHO
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.13%

transdermal

First off, thanks for all the excellent info. so far. How are the gains for transdermal in comparison to injectable? Can you buy pre-made test patches or do you have to make your own? If so, how would you go about making your own?
  19. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

First off, thanks for all the excellent info. so far. How are the gains for transdermal in comparison to injectable? Can you buy pre-made test patches or do you have to make your own? If so, how would you go about making your own?
    There is a ton of info in the Transdermal forum....
  20. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.99%

Gains are too dependant on a multiple variables. Diet, workouts, and in the case of TD's how long "it rubs the lotion on it's skin." I've been perusing this & other forums and from what I could tell all things being equal the gains would be very similar. You'll use ~3X the amount of Test but considering the usual price of Test base it is insignificant. I've not seen a transdermal log run for 10-12 weeks like most will on injectable Test based cycles.
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.64%

transdermal.
    needles.
    oral.

pick 1....
    a needle is smaller then ur bf's _ _ _ _
  22. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.52%
    Achievements Posting Pro

why go with test ?, there are a lot of oral alternatives with more anabolic potential, less sides , not very suppressive and a lot cheaper
  23. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.99%

Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    why go with test ?, there are a lot of oral alternatives with more anabolic potential, less sides , not very suppressive and a lot cheaper
  24. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jonny21 View Post
    You need sublingual Test Prop. Need to dose 2X/day.
    I'm not a fan of injecting or transdermals -- both are too complicated and messy. I'm a low-maintenance guy and I need simple supps. Therefore, I am intrigued by sublinguals -- simple, clean, quick. Can someone please explain the best way to take test sublingually? Which test works best? Dosage? Has anyone tried this?
    mw2012

Similar Forum Threads

1. Oral test base with PH??
    By wrxwhit in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-17-2012, 10:18 PM
  2. oral test suspension
    By TBULL in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-29-2009, 12:07 PM
  3. Planning next cycle...Which Oral + Test E
    By triton185 in forum Anabolics