Anavar

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I have been reading up on anavar and so far it seems like a decent partner for test. Could you kickstart a test cycle with anavar, or should you run it longer? I'm not sure which weeks to run it, or for how long. It appears to be mild, and would help cut down on the estrogen from the test I assume.

What do you think of anavar? My goal is not to do dbol and test because I want to maintain bodyfat and not gain any, yet I'm not trying to cut.

Thoughts?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have been reading up on anavar and so far it seems like a decent partner for test. Could you kickstart a test cycle with anavar, or should you run it longer? I'm not sure which weeks to run it, or for how long. It appears to be mild, and would help cut down on the estrogen from the test I assume.

What do you think of anavar? My goal is not to do dbol and test because I want to maintain bodyfat and not gain any, yet I'm not trying to cut.

Thoughts?
you could kickstart with it...if it was the only oral in the cycle, that's probably what i'd do.

alternately, you could use a fast kickstarter for the first 3 weeks (thinking superdrol), then var for the last 5-6, so long as the cycle was 12+ weeks you'd have a decent break from the orals.

or, you could kickstart with Tprop for the first 3-4 weeks and finish with the var. also a good option.

i personally refuse to wait for longer-ester test to really kick in. you're suppressed after the first shot, you might as well make gains while you're waiting for it to accumulate.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
No steroid will determine whether or not you gain bodyfat, your diet will. Yes somer AAS are better suited for cutting, because some have no estrogen side effects (holding water) and others are better at preserving muscle while in a caloric deficit.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
No steroid will determine whether or not you gain bodyfat, your diet will. Yes somer anabolic steroids are better suited for cutting, because some have no estrogen side effects (holding water) and others are better at preserving muscle while in a caloric deficit.
Absolutely correct. But would you not agree that since real var can decrease appetite in some, and is essentially condoned for medical use in those persons with muscle wasting conditions/diseases that these two facts make it a better choice during a cut cycle/calorie restricted cycle, that will enhance a reduction in bodyfat(given proper diet) and prevent the loss of musclemass.

I guess Im trying to say that it has no place as a kick starter, and if stacked with test may in fact give a good boost to strength sometime during the cycle, but I would wait until the test fully kicked in itself before adding var.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Yeah i think var is a good choice to use during a cut.

As far as using it to kickstart or at the tail end or even in the middle, i think its all about personal preference. Ive seen many do it all different ways and have great success.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i think var is a good choice to use during a cut.

As far as using it to kickstart or at the tail end or even in the middle, i think its all about personal preference. Ive seen many do it all different ways and have great success.
Just curious what your thoughts were on dosing for var? Never used it but i would like to in the future once this whole powder situation blows over and i can get it at a good price.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
no less than 80-100mgs ED for me. :D
How big are you right now? I think we are roughly the same size, think 60mg would be good for myself? I'd wanna do 8 weeks at 60mg maybe more, the strength gains sound promising.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Right now im at about 256-260 or so.

60mgs would be fine to start out at.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Right now im at about 256-260 or so.

60mgs would be fine to start out at.
Ya you've got 20lbs on me....for now :lol: Ya 60mg it is! And your dealing with powder correct? As that would cost an arm and a leg to dose that high with var.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, powders for sure. I was lucky enough to get all my gear for the next year plus before all this BS went down.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No steroid will determine whether or not you gain bodyfat, your diet will. Yes somer anabolic steroids are better suited for cutting, because some have no estrogen side effects (holding water) and others are better at preserving muscle while in a caloric deficit.
not true. tren actual promotes lipolysis and it is NOT diet-related. also, both primo and var have been shown to be able to reduce bodyfat on identical diets, as compared to those using, i think, deca.

additionally, anadrol has been shown to PRMOTE fat storage. i believe dbol will too, but i've not seen a study to that effect (though one may exist). i reckon the fat gain potential has alot to do with ER and PgR activation, something primo and var dont worry about.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Any studies you have redarding all of this, i would love to read. I dont doubt that there are some, i just have never come acrossed any. Please feel free to email me these studies at [email protected]

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmm, here's one on var:

http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/89/10/4863?maxtoshow=&HITS=10&hits=10&RESULTFORMAT=1&andorexacttitle=and&andorexacttitleabs=and&fulltext=oxandrolone+adipose&andorexactfulltext=and&searchid=1&FIRSTINDEX=0&sortspec=relevance&resourcetype=HWCIT

i'll post more when i get time...do some searches if you get a minute - i believe they're out there for the looking. not sure where i saw them, though. as always, buyer beware - my tidbits of knowledge mutate sometimes when i try to recall them, so dont take it as gospel.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, powders for sure. I was lucky enough to get all my gear for the next year plus before all this BS went down.
Bastard, lol Just when i get interested in laying down some serious dough on powder all this bs starts up, hopefully it'll blow over once he olympics has come and gone. I've heard things about them trying to clean house because of it being held in china.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
not true. tren actual promotes lipolysis and it is NOT diet-related. also, both primo and var have been shown to be able to reduce bodyfat on identical diets, as compared to those using, i think, deca.

additionally, anadrol has been shown to PRMOTE fat storage. i believe dbol will too, but i've not seen a study to that effect (though one may exist). i reckon the fat gain potential has alot to do with ER and PgR activation, something primo and var dont worry about.
I've read that before about DROL, and i have a buddy that ran var for the first time and kept his diet the same also had some test and eq in there at doses he'd used before and said that gut fat was really coming off nicely. That doesn't suprise me in the least about tren or primo, i believe tren works through the prostaglandons. For primo, never used it but considering that like tren it can keep you anabolic in a calorie deficient that doesn't suprise me.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ever thought about using Turanabol? Seems like people post results somewhere between d bol and var. Never used it but I am definitely looking into it.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
So var is useless then?

C'mon now, nobody that has replied to your question has intimated that var is useless.

Did you read any of the replies?:rofl:

Var in my opinion is not a kickstarter, but if U were to run it along with test(and U didnt even specify what kind of test), I think it should be run once the test is already kicking in, or towards the end of the cycle when gains are slowing.

Are you planning a 12 wk, then run var 6-8wks, something like
wks 4-12, or 4-10.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Ever thought about using Turanabol? Seems like people post results somewhere between d bol and var. Never used it but I am definitely looking into it.
OT is an excellent option for a kickstart. Milder than D'bol in both results & sides but very effective.

Test TD could also be used to jumpstart.

Also, consider proviron along with Test. JMO

Last edited:
pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So var is useless then?
what makes you say that? Its pricey for what it does but gains are all quality. People say it is mild but i wouldnt think so when dosing past 50mg ed. Not the best option for a jumpstart imo, i would use it starting in the middle or ending of a long test cycle.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Var in my opinion is not a kickstarter
have you run it before as a kickstart?

OT is anoher good option - i like that stuff. harder to find than var, though, in many cases. i recommend going overseas for BD stuff

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I think I'll run EQ instead of anavar. Do you think it's a superior stacker with test?

What kind of dose am I looking at with EQ?

Say I wanna run test in the 500-600 mg / Week range. What should I run EQ at if I want it to compliment the test, and assist in cutting?

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Not the best option for a jumpstart imo, i would use it starting in the middle or ending of a long test cycle.
Thats pretty much right on the money,kickstart with drol/dbol/tbol(one of those)(or if your insane all of those);)
for the first 4 weeks and then break a couple weeks and then run your var the rest of your cycle...I've also seen someone blow up off var(puffy),you could have swore it was from dbol,but it was at 200mg ed...also was tabs,not powder...I'm not reccomending that for most people,but some can handle it better than others

I also think 25mg winny stacked on top of that var later in the cycle gives a nice synergy,but that's just me.

msenny

Awards
i have a question about the anavar. i just had got some off a friend of a friend, and i'm tryin to find out what he gave me. they are little circular pink pills that say jp on one side and 15 on the other. this was supposed to be anavar but every site i go to i cant find any descriptions that are the same as mine.any insites. i dont want to start it without knowing 100% that its var.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
i have a question about the anavar. i just had got some off a friend of a friend, and i'm tryin to find out what he gave me. they are little circular pink pills that say jp on one side and 15 on the other. this was supposed to be anavar but every site i go to i cant find any descriptions that are the same as mine.any insites. i dont want to start it without knowing 100% that its var.
Probably UG lab. Finding the friend of the friend is probably your best bet.

Hagar

Hagar

Awards
They sound like "IP" Anavar. You're probably mitaking the "I" for a "J" :)

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
They sound like "**" Anavar. You're probably mitaking the "I" for a "J" :)
Are you sure about that? I have purchased **'s 15mg microdots without any markings. My last purchase all that he had were Brit**h Disp*****y, 10mg marked squares with BD/10 imprinted.

Hagar

Hagar

Awards
Are you sure about that? I have purchased **'s 15mg microdots without any markings. My last purchase all that he had were Brit**h Disp*****y, 10mg marked squares with BD/10 imprinted.
The "IP" Anavar I have are small round pink tabs with "IP" on one side and "15" on the other :)

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
The "IP" Anavar I have are small round pink tabs with "IP" on one side and "15" on the other :)
Cool, must be new.