- 07-02-2003, 08:48 PM
Any good references to the heat capacities of various test esters and such? I have access to a DSC, and I'd like to take advantage of it's ability to characterize compounds not only by their melting points but also by their specific heats.
I realize that heat capacity varies as a function of temperature, but most of them I've measured are fairly constant in the liquid phase.
I've searched everywhere for this info, so any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks. Hope this is the right place for this - it's my first post.
- 07-06-2003, 01:07 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Dwight Schrute in forum SupplementsReplies: 43Last Post: 06-12-2003, 01:31 PM
- By Patuba in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-27-2003, 07:52 PM
- By alittlewhiteboy in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-09-2003, 10:31 AM
- By curt2go in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 04-22-2003, 11:40 AM
- By hamper19 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-05-2002, 09:21 PM