1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.4%

epistane post cycle

Hi everyone,

I am considering running an epistane cycle....the right way of course, diet and routine would be solid, support supplements would be there....

the only issue is the post cycle. Maybe I'm just not as resourceful as many of you on here, or am not lucky enough to have a prescription, but I have no way of obtaining nolva or clomid.

So my question is, is a supplement such as AX PCT adequate? Or perhaps Rebound? Any recommendations on a dietary supplement that would work would really be appreciated. Thanks!

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.21%

I don't think you are going to get anyone to tell you that it is okay to not use a ''serm'' for pct. It's your body but my advice would be to use a ''serm''. do some more searching and you will find what you need. "reasearch chems" hint, hint.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

1. You should have thoroughly researched and prepared before getting into a hormonal cycle! - Let that be clear...apparently you don't mind lactating ( :P jk ....well let's hope )

2. Cycle support the whole time.

3. Check your PM's
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.72%

just do a search in google. nolva and clomid are legit and legal to purchase as research chemicals.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

research chemicals huh? great now i've got to go to the pet store and get a rat to test this stuff on.......this is going to be more involved than i thought.......
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.93%

hey, sorry to be such a n00b, but what is AI? and what is SERM? do i need them for epistane pct? how would i incorporate them? my main concerns are DHT/hairloss, and gyno prevention, thanks
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.15%

hey man I dont mean to flame you, but you better do a ton of reasearch before starting a cycle if you are not clear on what a SERM or an AI is. Do a search on the board and you will find all the info you need and then start your cycle. All the info you will ever need is on this board, just do a search.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.93%

Quote Originally Posted by insane lifter View Post
    hey man I dont mean to flame you, but you better do a ton of reasearch before starting a cycle if you are not clear on what a SERM or an AI is. Do a search on the board and you will find all the info you need and then start your cycle. All the info you will ever need is on this board, just do a search.
    is it going to cause some catastrophic course of events for you to simply tell me? rather than me rummage for hours thru info which may or may not be relevant to my particular situation? im sure i can find out what they are, but the info i need in particular context to my use of epistane? not so much, thanks in advance...
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.35%

epistine isnt that harsh on estrogen after you cycle off. Ive ran a cycle of epistine with serm for a week and my estrogen levels were way below normal levels so i got off. I guess evey one reacts diffrently
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.35%

You should of planed out your pct before starting the cycle, Also learn what you puting into your body before you do it.
    You should run a serm just as a precaution.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.93%

Quote Originally Posted by PimpinLow98 View Post
    You should of planed out your post cycle therapy before starting the cycle, Also learn what you puting into your body before you do it.
    You should run a serm just as a precaution.
    i in fact havent started the cycle, which is why im asking! can you tell me what a serm is? and where i can obtain one? thanks in advance.

-jaden.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.72%

Quote Originally Posted by jadenizm View Post
    i in fact havent started the cycle, which is why im asking! can you tell me what a serm is? and where i can obtain one? thanks in advance.

-jaden.
    dude you're gonna piss a lot of people off on here.

READDDDDDDDDD. then report back with notes, and maybe an eductational post. "thanks in advance"

No Excuses & No ***** ***: A Stupid People's Guide to PCT
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.73%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

We are happy to help those who help themselves. However, if you can not do the simplist of searches why would you expect someone else to do them for you? Plus when you don't even know the basics, how do you know that people aren't telling you something that could cause you harm?

It's your health and your life. You should take some responsibility for them both.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.09%

JADEN.............. ok ok ok heres the deal bro,

A lot of people on this site not only research and post but want to help you.......
    NOW>>>>>>>>>>
    epistane is a great compound, and honestly its a safer one availible at the moment.........
    as per your SERM etc etc, its important you run one at the end... and if you have any wild sides, then start it mid cycle..

look for some research chem companies for things like nolva, or clomid, these are a bit stronger than what might be needed for an epi cycle, but hey, better to have than not right!
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.93%

Quote Originally Posted by FLSUCIO View Post
    JADEN.............. ok ok ok heres the deal bro,

A lot of people on this site not only research and post but want to help you.......
    NOW>>>>>>>>>>
    epistane is a great compound, and honestly its a safer one availible at the moment.........
    as per your SERM etc etc, its important you run one at the end... and if you have any wild sides, then start it mid cycle..

look for some research chem companies for things like nolva, or clomid, these are a bit stronger than what might be needed for an epi cycle, but hey, better to have than not right!
    woah, some actual help, thanks bro...

okay, i am familiar with nolva and clomid, would these replace a 'serm' for epistane post cycle therapy? i have juiced before when i was younger and was reckless and irresponsible, sust, all kinds of test, anadrol etc with no post cycle therapy... i was ignorant of relevant info, and the ppl from whom i obtained it werent very informative... so thanks again...

also, if i could get either nolva or clomid, which would you reccomend? thanks...
  16. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jadenizm View Post
    woah, some actual help, thanks bro...

okay, i am familiar with nolva and clomid, would these replace a 'serm' for epistane post cycle therapy? i have juiced before when i was younger and was reckless and irresponsible, sust, all kinds of test, anadrol etc with no post cycle therapy... i was ignorant of relevant info, and the ppl from whom i obtained it werent very informative... so thanks again...

also, if i could get either nolva or clomid, which would you reccomend? thanks...

neither get toremifene citrate, bloes em both out the water imo and is less toxic or likely to make your eyesight ****ed up.

n btw a serm is in reference to both nolva and clomid toremifene is also a serm... you know that standard [protocol of running a proper pct? you knwo wuggested doses of epi? heres a good cycle for ANYONE of epi pct and all..

Week 1: 10,20,20,20,20,20,20
    Week 2: 20,20,20,30,30,30,30
    Week 3: 30,30,30,40,40,40,40
    Week 4: 40,40,40,40,40,40,40,

Now going to follow up with Tor

120,120,120,90,90,90,90,60,60, 60,60,60,60, 30,30,30,30
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.93%

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    neither get toremifene citrate, bloes em both out the water imo and is less toxic or likely to make your eyesight ****ed up.

n btw a serm is in reference to both nolva and clomid toremifene is also a serm... you know that standard [protocol of running a proper post cycle therapy? you knwo wuggested doses of epi? heres a good cycle for ANYONE of epi post cycle therapy and all..
    cool, thx alot, wow, thats alot of epi! i just got 1 bottle! is tore cit something that requires a scrip outside of research oriented procurement?
  18. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

ummm i think thats only 80 sumthin pills used in that cycle bro... a bottle has 90
    and ya you can find toremifene as a research chem.. if you dont know any locations pm me.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.95%

You know what, I was in the same boat you were in a few weeks ago.

I'd never even HEARD of Epistane until running across a thread over on a different board.

Then I found AM, and did a few searches, a week's full of reading later I'd consider myself pretty knowledgeable about the basics of a cycle and PCT.

A few easy searches are "epistane", look at people's log's and what they're using on and for PCT. "PCT" obviously is another search you need to do. "AI", "SERM", etc. It's not hard.
  20. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Quote Originally Posted by Dalamara View Post
    You know what, I was in the same boat you were in a few weeks ago.

I'd never even HEARD of Epistane until running across a thread over on a different board.

Then I found AM, and did a few searches, a week's full of reading later I'd consider myself pretty knowledgeable about the basics of a cycle and post cycle therapy.

A few easy searches are "epistane", look at people's log's and what they're using on and for PCT. "PCT" obviously is another search you need to do. "AI", "SERM", etc. It's not hard.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epistane Post Cycle Question
    By hafele79 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-12-2008, 11:45 PM
  2. Epistane Post Cycle and Tendonitis in Shoulders?
    By Eagleman003 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-30-2008, 04:25 PM
  3. Epistane Post Cycle and Tendonitis in Shoulders?
    By Eagleman003 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2008, 01:25 PM
  4. epistane post cycle idea
    By LetItSinkInx in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-30-2007, 09:05 AM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-18-2007, 08:44 PM